AFTER LOST
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AFTER LOST

A place to talk about your favorite shows after Lost

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inIntelligence S1 E6 "Size Matters" TVGuidebbtn
Top posters
desi (22502)
Intelligence S1 E6 "Size Matters" EmptyIntelligence S1 E6 "Size Matters" EmptyIntelligence S1 E6 "Size Matters" Empty 
gin (20877)
Intelligence S1 E6 "Size Matters" EmptyIntelligence S1 E6 "Size Matters" EmptyIntelligence S1 E6 "Size Matters" Empty 
blondie (18214)
Derek (15292)
ExpletiveDeleted (14879)
iwantmycrayons (13554)
Avalon (9543)
Ez (9256)
Goof (7490)
MrBill60 (6907)

Intelligence S1 E6 "Size Matters"

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
desi
Admin
desi

Intelligence S1 E6 "Size Matters" Empty
PostSubject: Intelligence S1 E6 "Size Matters"   Intelligence S1 E6 "Size Matters" EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 7:24 pm

Cassidy is under possible threat when renowned artificial intelligence scientists are being targeted and killed by microscopic robots.

The wind blew with a new purpose.

The destruction of a fabrication that once held all the answers.

It destroyed them; swallowed them whole.

Passed through the digestive system of a monster named truth.

-Astaria Stone

Back to top Go down
t5000

t5000

PostSubject: Re: Intelligence S1 E6 "Size Matters"   Intelligence S1 E6 "Size Matters" EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 1:15 am

This one was ok, but i think the show will be purely standalone eps, no serial aspect, which makes it a little boring.
I had the bad guy pegged as soon as they showed him.
ratings
Intelligence 1.2/3 5.85
Most are not airing new eps while the olympics are on and the ones that have aired are getting lower than normal ratings.
So a more accurate rating will be after the olympics are over.
Kind of silly for cbs to air these during this time. I say that due to it is a new show.
Back to top Go down
blondie

blondie

PostSubject: Re: Intelligence S1 E6 "Size Matters"   Intelligence S1 E6 "Size Matters" EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 8:47 am

that won't help this show - its on opposite The BlackList

but not everyone is watching the Olympics - I'm not. Intelligence is one of the few shows that I've had to watch lately.

I think next week things start to get back to normal. Then I'll be behind again lol
Back to top Go down
Derek

Derek

PostSubject: Re: Intelligence S1 E6 "Size Matters"   Intelligence S1 E6 "Size Matters" EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 9:06 am

The Blacklist has grown on me quite a bit...love it...

I hate winter olympics fyi...they should only have them every 20 years or something :)
Back to top Go down
https://afterlost.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Intelligence S1 E6 "Size Matters"   Intelligence S1 E6 "Size Matters" Empty

Back to top Go down

Intelligence S1 E6 "Size Matters"
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
AFTER LOST :: TV and Movies :: TV-