AFTER LOST
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AFTER LOST

A place to talk about your favorite shows after Lost

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Walking Dead S5 EP 2 TVGuidebbtn
Top posters
desi (22502)
The Walking Dead S5 EP 2 EmptyThe Walking Dead S5 EP 2 EmptyThe Walking Dead S5 EP 2 Empty 
gin (20877)
The Walking Dead S5 EP 2 EmptyThe Walking Dead S5 EP 2 EmptyThe Walking Dead S5 EP 2 Empty 
blondie (18214)
Derek (15292)
ExpletiveDeleted (14879)
iwantmycrayons (13554)
Avalon (9543)
Ez (9256)
Goof (7490)
MrBill60 (6907)

The Walking Dead S5 EP 2

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Ez
Ez

The Walking Dead S5 EP 2 Empty
PostSubject: The Walking Dead S5 EP 2   The Walking Dead S5 EP 2 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 5:30 pm

Bad Ass episode, I love that the Terminus people are now called The Hunters, just like in the comic, poor Bob!

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead S5 EP 2   The Walking Dead S5 EP 2 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 7:56 pm

So that's what happened in the comic?
Back to top Go down
Iggy

Iggy

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead S5 EP 2   The Walking Dead S5 EP 2 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 10:49 pm

I don't read spoilers, or comics, but I did hear/read that the Termites and the Hunters were 2 different groups

Is that right?

Ez

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead S5 EP 2   The Walking Dead S5 EP 2 EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 7:29 am

They have merged them now, Terminus isn't in the comic, but the Hunters were, instead of Bob they take Dale

Ez

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead S5 EP 2   The Walking Dead S5 EP 2 EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 7:29 am

JJ wrote:
So that's what happened in the comic?

More or less

Admin
gin

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead S5 EP 2   The Walking Dead S5 EP 2 EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 8:03 am

awesome. I was pssed to see them but on the same note excited. poor Bob is right.

I hope they find Beth!!! I cant believe Carole was going to leave!
Carl is getting cooler each season Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ez
Ez

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead S5 EP 2   The Walking Dead S5 EP 2 EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 9:18 am

Spoiler:

Admin
gin

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead S5 EP 2   The Walking Dead S5 EP 2 EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 1:14 pm

runs away
Back to top Go down
Iggy

Iggy

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead S5 EP 2   The Walking Dead S5 EP 2 EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 11:04 pm

gin wrote:
awesome. I was pssed to see them but on the same note excited. poor Bob is right.

I hope they find Beth!!! I cant believe Carole was going to leave!
Carl is getting cooler each season Very Happy
  Carl was a rude ass little punk last year.  I am hoping his new attitude continues. I like him, much better now.  And please find Beth,  she is not my favorite, but she deserves to be with Maggie

Thought is, Bob was bitten, possibly in the lower leg, while in the water basement. Which is why he was outside crying, at the church. He got taken by the Termites/Hunters, and it is my hope, they did not check him for bites, and are eating infected meat. It would serve them right.

Though, I would like it better if, they cut off the infected part, Bob lives, gets a new leg, and rejoins the group, with Sasha.

Barring that, Bob turns, and kills those assholes Tyresse can kill that ass that threatened Judith.

To be fair, not all of those scenarios are my original ideas, I read them elsewhere.

Admin
gin

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead S5 EP 2   The Walking Dead S5 EP 2 EmptyWed Oct 22, 2014 8:13 am

I didn't find Carl to be rude last year - considering what was going on, his mother dying and his Dad losing his marbles... lots to deal with in a hormone ridden teenage head - I still think of him in that kid's room smiling and reading a comic. that's what he SHOULD be doing - not trying to survive every second. in any case yes, he seems to have gotten over that teenage awkward angry hump and is pretty cool now.

Bob: yes I agree - he got bit and gave Sasha the last kiss - was meaning to go kill himself before he got sick. Hunters are prob eating infected meat but I don't think it matters too much. we are all infected.

Reverend: I think he locked up those people at the store - including the "church lady" (wife? friend?) leaving them all to die somehow... or locked himself inside "his" church, leaving others to die outside. which led to the words being written on the side of the church. but if the latter was true, I feel people would have just burned his church down if he had locked them out.

Is he actually a reverend? I think so. he's spent hours writing out the bible in his journal... and it would lead to an ironic story line if he was a "man of the cloth" who left his followers to die outside.

it was touching when Maggie forgave that girl for being with the Governor.
Back to top Go down
Iggy

Iggy

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead S5 EP 2   The Walking Dead S5 EP 2 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 12:45 am

Ok, I agree with you about Carl, (he did go through a lot) but I still did not like him last season.

I vaguely recall reading something, about that, tainted meat, but cannot remember how it works. Alive or dead. tongue

I wondered the same thing, if they wanted to burn him out, they could have. I don't trust him.

Maybe Maggie, like Rick, knew she was mistaken about the Gov.

Admin
gin

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead S5 EP 2   The Walking Dead S5 EP 2 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 4:11 pm

i was annoyed by Carl in season 2 when he was petulant and always running away ... effing kid! I would have put a leash on him lol

his behaviour last season was fairly typical to me and I enjoyed watching his learning moments - like the day he took off on his own.  all of us need to learn on our own the hard rules.  sometimes a parent can talk till they're blue in the face but a kid will only truly understand till they experience it themselves.

ya I'm on the fence - I don't trust him - but on the other hand i wonder if he's just been super lucky being alone like that.... OR did he lure them to his church with the screaming for help and all that. who knows cry
Back to top Go down
Ez
Ez

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead S5 EP 2   The Walking Dead S5 EP 2 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 5:54 pm

I hate not being able to speculate with you guys because then I would spoil it

Iggy

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead S5 EP 2   The Walking Dead S5 EP 2 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 11:42 pm

Ginger, you bring up some valid points about Carl, but he was still a shithead, last season.

EZ, last season, someone of FB, deliberately posted his "speculation" that was based on on spoilers, and then said, he got lucky with his guessing. Ruined several moments for me.

If you all want to speculate, I can avoid this thread. It won't hurt my feelings, nor will I get upset. :x

I don't want to spoil (no pun intended Very Happy ) you guys fun.

Ez

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead S5 EP 2   The Walking Dead S5 EP 2 EmptyFri Oct 24, 2014 7:24 am

No don't avoid the thread, I wouldn't ruin it for someone else, I just think it's funny when you guys are either really close to something or way off, I will post about things after they air and compare them to their comic counterparts

Admin
gin

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead S5 EP 2   The Walking Dead S5 EP 2 EmptyFri Oct 24, 2014 12:35 pm

lol Iggy - he was not  lol2

EZ you can post the speculations and spoilers in a labeled thread - i think the sticky one is?  Long would love that for when he returns! lol

i hate them though  - but ya it must be funny to see us wander around blindly lol2
Back to top Go down
Ez
Ez

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead S5 EP 2   The Walking Dead S5 EP 2 EmptyFri Oct 24, 2014 1:31 pm

If he ever comes back 36

Avalon

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead S5 EP 2   The Walking Dead S5 EP 2 EmptyFri Oct 24, 2014 2:38 pm

gin wrote:
lol Iggy - he was not  lol2

EZ you can post the speculations and spoilers in a labeled thread - i think the sticky one is?  Long would love that for when he returns! lol

i hate them though  - but ya it must be funny to see us wander around blindly lol2

tongue

Iggy

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead S5 EP 2   The Walking Dead S5 EP 2 EmptySat Oct 25, 2014 12:06 am

Very Happy

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead S5 EP 2   The Walking Dead S5 EP 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Walking Dead S5 EP 2
Page 1 of 1