AFTER LOST
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AFTER LOST

A place to talk about your favorite shows after Lost

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inUnbreakable Kimmy Schmidt TVGuidebbtn
Top posters
desi (22502)
Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt EmptyUnbreakable Kimmy Schmidt EmptyUnbreakable Kimmy Schmidt Empty 
gin (20877)
Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt EmptyUnbreakable Kimmy Schmidt EmptyUnbreakable Kimmy Schmidt Empty 
blondie (18214)
Derek (15292)
ExpletiveDeleted (14879)
iwantmycrayons (13554)
Avalon (9543)
Ez (9256)
Goof (7490)
MrBill60 (6907)

Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
desi
Admin
desi

Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt Empty
PostSubject: Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt   Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt EmptySat Mar 07, 2015 6:40 pm

If you have Netflix this is definitely one to check out. Very funny!!

A woman escapes from a doomsday cult and starts life over again in New York City.

Back to top Go down
blondie

blondie

PostSubject: Re: Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt   Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt EmptySat Mar 07, 2015 7:34 pm

Looks cute

I could use something other than murder shows.
Back to top Go down
blondie

blondie

PostSubject: Re: Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt   Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt EmptyMon Jul 06, 2015 1:22 pm

so I ran through about the first 8 episodes last night. it's cute enough but I'm pretty sure I napped through a lot of it. I've seen enough to not rewatch though.

I didn't know each epi was only about 20 min.

I tried that Derek show but I didn't get into that.

I think I'm going to watch Alias next. I used to watch that and then it lost me so I'm going to try again. I've watch much more crazy and difficult shows since then so I should be able to finish this time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt   Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt Empty

Back to top Go down

Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AFTER LOST :: TV and Movies :: TV-
Jump to: