AFTER LOST
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AFTER LOST

A place to talk about your favorite shows after Lost

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inFear the Walking Dead TVGuidebbtn
Top posters
desi (22502)
Fear the Walking Dead EmptyFear the Walking Dead EmptyFear the Walking Dead Empty 
gin (20877)
Fear the Walking Dead EmptyFear the Walking Dead EmptyFear the Walking Dead Empty 
blondie (18214)
Derek (15292)
ExpletiveDeleted (14879)
iwantmycrayons (13554)
Avalon (9543)
Ez (9256)
Goof (7490)
MrBill60 (6907)

Fear the Walking Dead

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
desi
Admin
desi

Fear the Walking Dead Empty
PostSubject: Fear the Walking Dead   Fear the Walking Dead EmptyMon Mar 30, 2015 1:51 pm

Anyone here about this one yet?? Its a spin-off prequel to the walking dead and the story will be the origins of the zombie apocalypse, here is the first teaser, it was just released. The show premieres this summer

Back to top Go down
Ez
Ez

PostSubject: Re: Fear the Walking Dead   Fear the Walking Dead EmptyMon Mar 30, 2015 1:53 pm

Yeah it looks worth a look
Back to top Go down
desi
Admin
desi

PostSubject: Re: Fear the Walking Dead   Fear the Walking Dead EmptyMon Mar 30, 2015 2:23 pm

I am interested in checking this one out, cause clearly the virus started very slow, in TWB they turn within a couple hours of being exposed/bitten right??

And of course the added bonus of no Rick tongue
Back to top Go down
Ez
Ez

PostSubject: Re: Fear the Walking Dead   Fear the Walking Dead EmptyMon Mar 30, 2015 4:29 pm

You turn at different times, there is no exact time it happens, just after you die at some point, and I think the only thing lacking form the new show is no Rick sbob
Back to top Go down
iwantmycrayons

iwantmycrayons

PostSubject: Re: Fear the Walking Dead   Fear the Walking Dead EmptyMon Mar 30, 2015 4:51 pm

the new show is gonna have a mall cop as the new leader, like a Paul blart type dude tongue running into walkers on a segway
Back to top Go down
iwantmycrayons

iwantmycrayons

PostSubject: Re: Fear the Walking Dead   Fear the Walking Dead EmptyThu Aug 20, 2015 4:27 pm

this starts on Sunday, I may start watching this
Back to top Go down
Ez
Ez

PostSubject: Re: Fear the Walking Dead   Fear the Walking Dead EmptyMon Aug 24, 2015 10:29 pm

I thought it was pretty interesting, it's cool to see how it all started
Back to top Go down
iwantmycrayons

iwantmycrayons

PostSubject: Re: Fear the Walking Dead   Fear the Walking Dead EmptyTue Aug 25, 2015 8:13 am

Ez wrote:
I thought it was pretty interesting, it's cool to see how it all started
yeah, it was ok. i'm not sure i like the whole dysfunctional family thing, but it is cool to see how it started. It'll be good to see just how fast it all falls apart, looks like it won't take very long.
Back to top Go down
Derek

Derek

PostSubject: Re: Fear the Walking Dead   Fear the Walking Dead EmptyTue Aug 25, 2015 12:22 pm

I liked it...it started slow but it kind of had too so you get to know the characters..the show is more than just a zombie show....so they have to put some thought into it....I thought it was creepy because everyone was clueless and confused...chaos will be unreal
Back to top Go down
https://afterlost.forumotion.com
Ez
Ez

PostSubject: Re: Fear the Walking Dead   Fear the Walking Dead EmptyTue Aug 25, 2015 2:08 pm

I think LA will completely fall by the finale
Back to top Go down
iwantmycrayons

iwantmycrayons

PostSubject: Re: Fear the Walking Dead   Fear the Walking Dead EmptyFri Aug 28, 2015 9:05 am

Derek wrote:
I liked it...it started slow but it kind of had too so you get to know the characters..the show is more than just a zombie show....so they have to put some thought into it....I thought it was creepy because everyone was clueless and confused...chaos will be unreal
yeah i see that, maybe it's just that i have a dysfunctional family and would prefer not to watch it on TV. tongue

yeah i think the falling aprt will happen pretty quickly, people can't function without phones and power, and the ability to run to the store and get food, so it really wouldn't take much to create total chaos. I mean look what happened in New Orleans in a matter of a day or two after a storm, and that was one city when the rest of america was fine, look how hard it was to gain any control.

this might be a good run.
Back to top Go down
Derek

Derek

PostSubject: Re: Fear the Walking Dead   Fear the Walking Dead EmptyFri Aug 28, 2015 10:25 am

it keeps us talking at least...at most...it has a good main character that everyone seemed to grasp...that's the main thing....anyway....I still have VoD and EZ in my zombie crew lol...
Back to top Go down
https://afterlost.forumotion.com
Ez
Ez

PostSubject: Re: Fear the Walking Dead   Fear the Walking Dead EmptyFri Aug 28, 2015 4:47 pm

You know it!
Back to top Go down
iwantmycrayons

iwantmycrayons

PostSubject: Re: Fear the Walking Dead   Fear the Walking Dead EmptyMon Sep 14, 2015 8:04 am

yup, don't like the junkie kid, he's way too much of a whiner. I do like the mother, she seems to know that they are going to have to be heartless to survive.

things really do fall apart quickly. makes me want to by 100 lbs of rice and cases of bottled water and extra fuel, you know, just in case
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fear the Walking Dead   Fear the Walking Dead Empty

Back to top Go down

Fear the Walking Dead
Page 1 of 1