AFTER LOST
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AFTER LOST

A place to talk about your favorite shows after Lost

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inOnce Upon a Time - Page 2 TVGuidebbtn
Top posters
desi (22502)
Once Upon a Time - Page 2 EmptyOnce Upon a Time - Page 2 EmptyOnce Upon a Time - Page 2 Empty 
gin (20877)
Once Upon a Time - Page 2 EmptyOnce Upon a Time - Page 2 EmptyOnce Upon a Time - Page 2 Empty 
blondie (18214)
Derek (15292)
ExpletiveDeleted (14879)
iwantmycrayons (13554)
Avalon (9543)
Ez (9256)
Goof (7490)
MrBill60 (6907)

Once Upon a Time

Go down 
+9
iwantmycrayons
desi
lev
blondie
Ez
JJ
gin
Nessess
Derek
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
blondie

blondie

Once Upon a Time - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Time   Once Upon a Time - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 4:51 pm

Ez wrote:
Emma and Pinnochio can leave because they went through the magic wardrobe before the curse happened. Henry can because he is Emma son, therefore he was born in the real world and the curse doesn't effect him.

but in the beginning, didn't Emma try to leave and get into a car accident?
Back to top Go down
Ez
Ez

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Time   Once Upon a Time - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 5:03 pm

Yea, but that was Regina trying to kill her not the curse, remember, Henry came to get her from Boston in the begininng.

Admin
desi

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Time   Once Upon a Time - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 5:08 pm

blondie wrote:
Ez wrote:
Emma and Pinnochio can leave because they went through the magic wardrobe before the curse happened. Henry can because he is Emma son, therefore he was born in the real world and the curse doesn't effect him.

I think ultimately she felt something was telling her to stay and the longer she stayed the more intriguing the town became. I think her being in the town weakened the curse allowing certain events to happen, that otherwise wouldn't. From what I can tell the curse caused all of them to be stuck there in time... I can't remember, but I don't think they have ever really made reference to people aging in that town. So all this time everyone is walking around with no awareness of the outside world and then Emma shows up, the clock starts moving and suddenly people are becoming aware of things.

The wind blew with a new purpose.

The destruction of a fabrication that once held all the answers.

It destroyed them; swallowed them whole.

Passed through the digestive system of a monster named truth.

-Astaria Stone

Back to top Go down
blondie

blondie

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Time   Once Upon a Time - Page 2 EmptyTue May 01, 2012 8:38 am

Ez wrote:
Yea, but that was Regina trying to kill her not the curse, remember, Henry came to get her from Boston in the begininng.

ah, I guess I thought it was the curse. I don't think I even considered Henry but you're right. The whole show started with him tracking her down in Boston
Back to top Go down
desi
Admin
desi

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Time   Once Upon a Time - Page 2 EmptyTue May 01, 2012 9:24 am

So there is rumor that someone is possibly being killed off, not for sure or anything....

Spoiler:

-Astaria Stone

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Time   Once Upon a Time - Page 2 EmptyTue May 01, 2012 9:42 am

Ez wrote:

OK finally watched this morning...but, earlier in the season, didn't Emma try to leave and her car just like quit on her just as she was passing the town limits?

You know, accidents always seem to happen right around that "Leaving Storybooke" sign.....people wanting to leave should just avoid that sign lol
Back to top Go down
blondie

blondie

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Time   Once Upon a Time - Page 2 EmptyTue May 01, 2012 9:43 am

Surprised
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Time   Once Upon a Time - Page 2 EmptyTue May 01, 2012 9:45 am

desipye wrote:
blondie wrote:
Ez wrote:

I think ultimately she felt something was telling her to stay and the longer she stayed the more intriguing the town became. I think her being in the town weakened the curse allowing certain events to happen, that otherwise wouldn't. From what I can tell the curse caused all of them to be stuck there in time... I can't remember, but I don't think they have ever really made reference to people aging in that town. So all this time everyone is walking around with no awareness of the outside world and then Emma shows up, the clock starts moving and suddenly people are becoming aware of things.

I remember hearing references to how everything seems permanent...people don't age...the clock never changed...the mayor has always been the mayor...now it's just like everything in the curse is slowly breaking down....
Back to top Go down
Derek

Derek

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Time   Once Upon a Time - Page 2 EmptyMon May 07, 2012 10:56 am

i have it on the dvr for tonight to watch...was it any good?
Back to top Go down
https://afterlost.forumotion.com
Ez
Ez

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Time   Once Upon a Time - Page 2 EmptyMon May 07, 2012 3:11 pm

Yea, it was a great ep, you will enjoy it. Next week is the season finale.

Derek

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Time   Once Upon a Time - Page 2 EmptyWed May 09, 2012 4:46 am

yeah i really enjoyed that one...i like the mad hatter and rumple..theyre a couple of my favorites on the show and they were all over this epi....cant wait for the finale...cant wait to see belle again :) too bad i think its def going to leave us in a major cliff hanger that we'll all be freakin out about for a long off season...lol
Back to top Go down
blondie

blondie

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Time   Once Upon a Time - Page 2 EmptyWed May 09, 2012 8:43 am

cliff hangers are fine as long as they are allowed to come back to finish it

I have to watch this still. I got caught up over the weekend but now I'm behind since Sunday again

tv is a lot of work this season
Back to top Go down
Derek

Derek

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Time   Once Upon a Time - Page 2 EmptyWed May 09, 2012 9:02 am

yeah that's why im hesitant to get into brand new shows...a cliff hanger without a new season is terrible...i wonder if OUAT will be as long next season?..that would be a crap ton of episodes and stories to go through...there was like 580 episodes in this first season!
Back to top Go down
Ez
Ez

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Time   Once Upon a Time - Page 2 EmptyWed May 09, 2012 9:26 am

55 , more like 24.

Derek

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Time   Once Upon a Time - Page 2 EmptyWed May 09, 2012 9:28 am

close enough lol
Back to top Go down
iwantmycrayons

iwantmycrayons

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Time   Once Upon a Time - Page 2 EmptyWed May 09, 2012 2:11 pm

blondie wrote:
cliff hangers are fine as long as they are allowed to come back to finish it

I have to watch this still. I got caught up over the weekend but now I'm behind since Sunday again

tv is a lot of work this season
yeah cuz i hate it when a show brings up all these different stories and and questions and then ends without answering any of them. it's a bit of a let down :|

Back to top Go down
Ez
Ez

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Time   Once Upon a Time - Page 2 EmptyWed May 09, 2012 2:14 pm

Or they answer it by leaving you with even more questions.

iwantmycrayons

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Time   Once Upon a Time - Page 2 EmptyWed May 09, 2012 2:19 pm

Ez wrote:
Or they answer it by leaving you with even more questions.
and then they're all dead and in purgatory and it's over Mad
Back to top Go down
Derek

Derek

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Time   Once Upon a Time - Page 2 EmptyWed May 09, 2012 2:25 pm

the end.
Back to top Go down
blondie

blondie

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Time   Once Upon a Time - Page 2 EmptyWed May 09, 2012 3:37 pm

yay
Back to top Go down
blondie

blondie

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Time   Once Upon a Time - Page 2 EmptyWed May 09, 2012 8:00 pm

I watched last weeks and now I can't wait until next week

Henry :O
Back to top Go down
Derek

Derek

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Time   Once Upon a Time - Page 2 EmptyWed May 09, 2012 8:02 pm

henry dies...

o yeah..thats a spoiler..mybad smile
Back to top Go down
blondie

blondie

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Time   Once Upon a Time - Page 2 EmptyWed May 09, 2012 8:46 pm

I saw the spoiler before. I just watched him eat the turnover
Back to top Go down
Derek

Derek

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Time   Once Upon a Time - Page 2 EmptyWed May 09, 2012 8:47 pm

lol2
Back to top Go down
Ez
Ez

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Time   Once Upon a Time - Page 2 EmptyWed May 09, 2012 8:56 pm

Hes not gonna die. sbob

Derek

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Time   Once Upon a Time - Page 2 EmptyWed May 09, 2012 8:59 pm

he's already at the church my friend...waiting.......for the rest..
Back to top Go down
Iggy

Iggy

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Time   Once Upon a Time - Page 2 EmptyWed May 09, 2012 10:52 pm

:O Derek, you take that back!!!

I hope Emma kicks Reginas ass.

Ez

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Time   Once Upon a Time - Page 2 EmptyThu May 10, 2012 9:19 pm

Officially picked up for Season 2.

https://www.facebook.com/#!/OnceABC

blondie

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Time   Once Upon a Time - Page 2 EmptyFri May 11, 2012 9:06 am

yay
Back to top Go down
Ez
Ez

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Time   Once Upon a Time - Page 2 EmptyFri May 11, 2012 6:39 pm

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Time   Once Upon a Time - Page 2 EmptyMon May 14, 2012 12:33 am

Loved the finale!

Did anyone notice the apollo candy bar in Henry's backpack? lol2
Back to top Go down
Ez
Ez

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Time   Once Upon a Time - Page 2 EmptyMon May 14, 2012 1:19 am

Yea, and the clock tower stoped at 8:15.

Admin
gin

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Time   Once Upon a Time - Page 2 EmptyMon May 14, 2012 8:58 am

man.... that was amazing.

Malifiscent is dead?! Once Upon a Time - Page 2 4184233493

So next season - what do you think the story line will be? Rumple and the Queen's Kingdom? Magic is restored - is it fairytale land again? outside world gone? I wonder if Emma will have magic.

i heard that there are many possibilities - doesnt have to be so "disny-ish" :

for exampe in the last episode when Mad Hatter and Queen were in that magic room with the hat - one of the doorways lead to the wizard of oz (apparently)... so they can go in many directions.
Back to top Go down
Ez
Ez

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Time   Once Upon a Time - Page 2 EmptyWed May 30, 2012 7:22 pm

Admin
desi

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Time   Once Upon a Time - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 12:43 am

Question: Any word on which new fairy tale characters Once Upon a Time will introduce in Season 2? —Claire
Ausiello: The frontrunner would seem to be the Little Mermaid. “I would hope Ariel would join the show,” says Espenson. “She’s one we’ve definitely talked about.” But there have certainly been others. “There are a whole lot of princesses we haven’t seen — like Aurora, Rapunzel and Jasmine,” she adds. “And it’s hard to look at that list without going, ‘Well, what about Goldilocks?!’ And they’d all be good, because what we do is take them and go, ‘Well, the thing you never knew about Little Miss Muffet is… ‘”

-Astaria Stone

Back to top Go down
Derek

Derek

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Time   Once Upon a Time - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 1:19 am

thats cool...id like to see Jasmine and Ariel fo sho..id like to see aladdin in there too
Back to top Go down
desi
Admin
desi

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Time   Once Upon a Time - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 1:19 am

Ariel will be interesting smilingnerd

-Astaria Stone

Back to top Go down
Derek

Derek

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Time   Once Upon a Time - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 1:23 am

yeah theres all types of twists and stories they could come up with for her me thinks
Back to top Go down
desi
Admin
desi

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Time   Once Upon a Time - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 1:25 am

yup yup Very Happy

-Astaria Stone

Back to top Go down
Derek

Derek

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Time   Once Upon a Time - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 9:47 pm

http://tvline.com/2012/07/05/once-upon-a-time-casts-sarah-bolger-aurora/

Once Upon a Time - Page 2 Sbolger

Irish beauty Sarah Bolger shall also be a Sleeping Beauty, on ABC’s Once Upon a Time.

TVLine has learned exclusively that Bolger’s recurring character, Princess Aurora, will be introduced during the sophomore run of Once, which was last season’s highest-rated freshman drama. The fantastical series will again air Sundays at 8/7c; ABC has not yet announced their fall premiere dates.

RELATED | Exclusive First Look: Once Upon a Time‘s Most Enchanting Comic-Con Poster

Given Aurora’s backstory — namely, how she was cursed by Maleficent to die (or thanks to a fairy guardian, only fall into a very deep sleep) from a finger prick on a spinning wheel — one has to wonder if we have not seen the last of True Blood‘s Kristin Bauer van Straten in the fairytale land that was.

RELATED | Once Upon a Time Promotes Meghan Ory (Ruby) and Emilie de Ravin (Belle) to Series Regulars

The 21-year-old Bolger’s credits include Showtime’s The Tudors (where she collected an Irish Film and Television Award for her portrayal of Mary) and the 2002 film In America, for which she earned an Independent Spirit Award nomination among other nods.
Back to top Go down
gin
Admin
gin

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Time   Once Upon a Time - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 11:08 am

beautiful....

i'm very excited for season two
Back to top Go down
Derek

Derek

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Time   Once Upon a Time - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 7:59 pm

"The relevant bits: Adam and Eddie are hoping to find a role for Lost’s Jorge Garcia. Plus, they confirm that we’ll see Ariel, Aladdin and Jafar in season 2."

this is awesome...Ariel Aladdin and Jafar!!! woo...and Jorge might be signed on as a character!!...
Back to top Go down
desi
Admin
desi

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Time   Once Upon a Time - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 8:05 pm

Derek wrote:
"The relevant bits: Adam and Eddie are hoping to find a role for Lost’s Jorge Garcia. Plus, they confirm that we’ll see Ariel, Aladdin and Jafar in season 2."

this is awesome...Ariel Aladdin and Jafar!!! woo...and Jorge might be signed on as a character!!...

Cool!!!! I wonder who is going to play Jafar?!

-Astaria Stone

Back to top Go down
Derek

Derek

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Time   Once Upon a Time - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 8:07 pm

i dono but its gonna be a good surprise..cant wait ..sleeping beauty too...cant wait to see how they incorporate the stories..
Back to top Go down
gin
Admin
gin

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Time   Once Upon a Time - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 9:04 pm

Ariel!! Once Upon a Time - Page 2 2109348208
Back to top Go down
Ez
Ez

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Time   Once Upon a Time - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 9:36 pm

Derek wrote:

Fantastic!! Aladdin is my fave Disney movie. I sing the songs all the time at work.

Derek

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Time   Once Upon a Time - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 9:40 pm

haha...Aladdin is my all time fav disney flick also man!...i watched it the other night on tv at like midnight ..well it was a few weeks ago or so..but it took me way back! still enjoyed it haha highfive
Back to top Go down
Goof

Goof

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Time   Once Upon a Time - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 9:44 pm

woooo Ooooooooooooo I hope I hope I hope........

http://tvline.com/2012/07/09/once-upon-a-time-jorge-garcia-demi-lovato-teen-choice/

Since Alcatraz was canceled, Jorge Garcia Might be getting a part on Once Upon time. The writers are trying to work him in!!

Ez

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Time   Once Upon a Time - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 9:47 pm

Derek wrote:
haha...Aladdin is my all time fav disney flick also man!...i watched it the other night on tv at like midnight ..well it was a few weeks ago or so..but it took me way back! still enjoyed it haha highfive

Yea, I can always watch it.

Goof

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Time   Once Upon a Time - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 12:31 pm

Captain Hook sailing to 'Once Upon a Time'
http://news.yahoo.com/captain-hook-sailing-once-upon-time-191640255.html

lol2

Captain Hook must remember
Not to scratch his toes.
Captain Hook must watch out
And never pick his nose.
Captain Hook must be gentle
When he shakes your hand.
Captain Hook must be careful
Openin' sardine cans
And playing tag and pouring tea