AFTER LOST
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AFTER LOST

A place to talk about your favorite shows after Lost

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Walking Dead Season 6 TVGuidebbtn
Top posters
desi (22502)
The Walking Dead Season 6 EmptyThe Walking Dead Season 6 EmptyThe Walking Dead Season 6 Empty 
gin (20877)
The Walking Dead Season 6 EmptyThe Walking Dead Season 6 EmptyThe Walking Dead Season 6 Empty 
blondie (18214)
Derek (15292)
ExpletiveDeleted (14879)
iwantmycrayons (13554)
Avalon (9543)
Ez (9256)
Goof (7490)
MrBill60 (6907)

The Walking Dead Season 6

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ez
Ez

The Walking Dead Season 6 Empty
PostSubject: The Walking Dead Season 6   The Walking Dead Season 6 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2015 12:06 am

Spoilers for the latest episode if you have not watched yet, go away, you have been warned!!!!!!!!

I don't think Glen is really dead, I think the Walkers were eating Nicholas, who fell on top of Glen. Every time a main character dies, we have gotten a definitive death from them. We weren't left in a cliff hanger. I think either Glen will fake being a walker ala season one, or he will find a way to get under the dumpster until the walkers finish eating Nicholas and dispurst. I am treating this like I do for GOT and Jon Snow, I refuse to believe it until I see it. Although we should get an answer next week about the fate of Glen, I am still waiting for the next season of GOT (or the next book GRRM 36 ) for an answer on Jon Snow

iwantmycrayons

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead Season 6   The Walking Dead Season 6 EmptyThu Feb 18, 2016 12:17 pm

Coral lost his eyeball
Back to top Go down
gin
Admin
gin

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead Season 6   The Walking Dead Season 6 EmptyThu Feb 18, 2016 12:27 pm

Coral cry

he really did turn out to be baddass
Back to top Go down
Ez
Ez

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead Season 6   The Walking Dead Season 6 EmptyThu Feb 18, 2016 3:30 pm

Yes he did

Ez

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead Season 6   The Walking Dead Season 6 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2016 2:58 pm

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead Season 6   The Walking Dead Season 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Walking Dead Season 6
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
AFTER LOST :: TV and Movies :: TV-