AFTER LOST
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AFTER LOST

A place to talk about your favorite shows after Lost

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inAgents of Shield-Crissy's First Watch TVGuidebbtn
Top posters
desi (22502)
Agents of Shield-Crissy's First Watch EmptyAgents of Shield-Crissy's First Watch EmptyAgents of Shield-Crissy's First Watch Empty 
gin (20877)
Agents of Shield-Crissy's First Watch EmptyAgents of Shield-Crissy's First Watch EmptyAgents of Shield-Crissy's First Watch Empty 
blondie (18214)
Derek (15292)
ExpletiveDeleted (14879)
iwantmycrayons (13554)
Avalon (9543)
Ez (9256)
Goof (7490)
MrBill60 (6907)

Agents of Shield-Crissy's First Watch

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
crisanja

crisanja

Agents of Shield-Crissy's First Watch Empty
PostSubject: Agents of Shield-Crissy's First Watch   Agents of Shield-Crissy's First Watch EmptySun Apr 29, 2018 8:39 pm

Ep 1

Entrance by Coulson love "The corner was dark"

Fitz, Simmons- Adorable, loving Fitz and his nervous energy.

ye ole switcheroo injecting the truth serum into Ward, loved it. I'm getting some tension vibes between Skye and Ward

Coulson, being the happy go lucky and just smiling and enjoying life through the whole episode and then bam "DON'T EVER TELL ME THERE'S NO WAY" I get it, Kelly, I so get it.

Simmons-Why are you making nonsense lol4

Ward giving off rebel without a cause vibes. I'm torn... he's pretty... but.... he's pretty

dammit Ward.... oooh wait no, good ward... good fitz, good simmons

Ok, loving Lola... that's one stylin car.

Back to top Go down
vonnegut

vonnegut

PostSubject: Re: Agents of Shield-Crissy's First Watch   Agents of Shield-Crissy's First Watch EmptySun Apr 29, 2018 8:40 pm

<3 Coulson, forever <3

So, how much do you know about this show? You said you've seen a few episodes, right?
Back to top Go down
crisanja

crisanja

PostSubject: Re: Agents of Shield-Crissy's First Watch   Agents of Shield-Crissy's First Watch EmptySun Apr 29, 2018 8:45 pm

So I've never actually seen one all the way through I don't think. My boys love it and have watched it multiple times. I usually catch a few scenes when they are watching here and there. I've seen memes and gifs and stuff of different scenes on Tumblr.

And I know its Marvel and ties in with the avengers.

Back to top Go down
vonnegut

vonnegut

PostSubject: Re: Agents of Shield-Crissy's First Watch   Agents of Shield-Crissy's First Watch EmptySun Apr 29, 2018 9:27 pm

Nice.

So no spoilers really.

Continue on.
Back to top Go down
crisanja

crisanja

PostSubject: Re: Agents of Shield-Crissy's First Watch   Agents of Shield-Crissy's First Watch EmptySun Apr 29, 2018 9:38 pm

Ep 2

Coulson is like a kid in a candy store.

"she doesn't think like us"

"exactly"

"your frown will be on record" hahahaha

Use a coaster. He's so mundane, for the most part, but he exudes power and knowledge and secrets.

He knows things.

I work out

This should totally be the Agent Coulson show.

"told you they were good" He's so proud of his misfit children.

And Ward ... he's pretty... but he's not very bright.

Ooh Fury

Back to top Go down
Nessess

Nessess

PostSubject: Re: Agents of Shield-Crissy's First Watch   Agents of Shield-Crissy's First Watch EmptySun Apr 29, 2018 10:08 pm

vonnegut wrote:
<3 Coulson, forever <3

So, how much do you know about this show?  You said you've seen a few episodes, right?

Whatever. <3 Fitz, forever<3

Fitz>Coulson
Back to top Go down
vonnegut

vonnegut

PostSubject: Re: Agents of Shield-Crissy's First Watch   Agents of Shield-Crissy's First Watch EmptySun Apr 29, 2018 10:10 pm

Fitz is great.

Coulson is better.
Back to top Go down
Nessess

Nessess

PostSubject: Re: Agents of Shield-Crissy's First Watch   Agents of Shield-Crissy's First Watch EmptySun Apr 29, 2018 10:15 pm

Wrong.
Back to top Go down
stuntdog

stuntdog

PostSubject: Re: Agents of Shield-Crissy's First Watch   Agents of Shield-Crissy's First Watch EmptyMon Apr 30, 2018 3:23 pm

crisanja wrote:
Fitz, Simmons- Adorable, loving Fitz and his nervous energy.

Ok, loving Lola... that's one stylin car.
I ♥️ FitzSimmons. By far and away my fav characters.

....and don't touch Lola!  fnger
Back to top Go down
Nessess

Nessess

PostSubject: Re: Agents of Shield-Crissy's First Watch   Agents of Shield-Crissy's First Watch EmptyMon Apr 30, 2018 4:32 pm

Ok so Crissy, I hate Simmons the way Maturin hates Tudors. Kelly and Vinnie both love her for some disgusting reason. I'll be curious to see which side of the argument you end up on.
Back to top Go down
vonnegut

vonnegut

PostSubject: Re: Agents of Shield-Crissy's First Watch   Agents of Shield-Crissy's First Watch EmptyThu May 03, 2018 9:52 pm

So, we need to know:

1) How amazing is Coulson?

2) How much do you love Coulson?

3) Is Tahiti a magical place?

4) What is your opinion on May?

5) What is your opinion on Ward?

6) Who do you ship Simmons with?

7) Any theories on Skye?

8 ) What's the best thing about Fitz?

9) Is "night night gun" a cool name or what?
Back to top Go down
crisanja

crisanja

PostSubject: Re: Agents of Shield-Crissy's First Watch   Agents of Shield-Crissy's First Watch EmptyThu May 03, 2018 10:10 pm

vonnegut wrote:
So, we need to know:

1) How amazing is Coulson?

He's so damn nonchalant, and then BOOM, he's all sorts of powerful and getting shit done.

2) How much do you love Coulson?

Right now its just a bit of a crush, but I'm sure it will grow. (TWSS)

3) Is Tahiti a magical place?

I've never been there, but I trust what coulson says.

4) What is your opinion on May?

She's the cavalry. Doesn't seem to want to be though. But she kicks ass.

5) What is your opinion on Ward?

He's pretty but not very bright and i'm getting shipping feels between him and Skye.

6) Who do you ship Simmons with?

I don't know her very well, but I feel like her and Fitz are two halves of a whole and they are better as a team. They will combine to make one super nerd.

7) Any theories on Skye?

She's pretty and smart... and I think playing as many sides as possible.

8 ) What's the best thing about Fitz?

His friggin nervous energy. And his clothing style.

9) Is "night night gun" a cool name or what?

Hell yeah.

Back to top Go down
vonnegut

vonnegut

PostSubject: Re: Agents of Shield-Crissy's First Watch   Agents of Shield-Crissy's First Watch EmptyThu May 03, 2018 10:14 pm

crisanja wrote:

She's the cavalry.

Agents of Shield-Crissy's First Watch Tumblr_nhd8x6qChL1shtqapo1_500
Back to top Go down
vonnegut

vonnegut

PostSubject: Re: Agents of Shield-Crissy's First Watch   Agents of Shield-Crissy's First Watch EmptyThu May 03, 2018 10:15 pm

Seriously never type that again and anyone who says it to May should be throat-punched until their throat breaks and all their blood comes out.
Back to top Go down
crisanja

crisanja

PostSubject: Re: Agents of Shield-Crissy's First Watch   Agents of Shield-Crissy's First Watch EmptyThu May 03, 2018 10:24 pm

She's in, to watch Coulson's back.

Hmm, in Marvel universe is it really a good idea to throw a *semi-deranged almost villain* into a supernatural element? I wonder if that'll come back to haunt our Agents.
Back to top Go down
vonnegut

vonnegut

PostSubject: Re: Agents of Shield-Crissy's First Watch   Agents of Shield-Crissy's First Watch EmptyThu May 03, 2018 10:25 pm

crisanja wrote:
She's in, to watch Coulson's back.

Hmm, in Marvel universe is it really a good idea to throw a *semi-deranged almost villain* into a supernatural element? I wonder if that'll come back to haunt our Agents.

55 55 55
Back to top Go down
crisanja

crisanja

PostSubject: Re: Agents of Shield-Crissy's First Watch   Agents of Shield-Crissy's First Watch EmptyThu May 03, 2018 10:36 pm

Short bus.... 55 lol 55 lol lol4 Next time I decide what we call ourselves.
Back to top Go down
Mapinguari

Mapinguari

PostSubject: Re: Agents of Shield-Crissy's First Watch   Agents of Shield-Crissy's First Watch EmptyFri May 04, 2018 12:49 pm

One thing that was awesome about the earlier seasons of this show was how they were still somewhat tethered into the Marvel Cinematic Universe (MCU), and almost served as a "get yer Marvel fix" when they weren't cranking movies out every few months.

Season One of the show picks up at the end of "The Avengers" (the one where Iron Man saves NYC and they get shwarma). Coulson was killed by Loki in the movie, and Nick Fury used his death to band The Avengers together for a common cause. So when the show starts, it's kind of weird that he's alive. Over the course of the first few seasons, events that occurred on the show flowed right into the MCU (usually when the TV show when on one of those 1-2 week hiatuses, a new movie was released) and vice versa. When the show would come back from hiatus, the story line usually absorbed what happened in whatever movie was released, and the story progresses as if we KNOW what happened in said movie. It's not really necessary to watch that movie, but if you do, things will make more sense as you move along. Watching it week to week, you would ALWAYS be bombarded with commercials for the movie that was being released so you knew where you could find what you might feel you're "missing". The show usually explains these things in the context of the next episode, but I do recommend you watch the corresponding movie at the right time. I'm sure there's a roadmap somewhere, but it might be a tad spoilery leading up to that movie gap if you've already seen them.

I loved it early, waned a bit at one point, but now the show is the BALLS. I have to imagine that watching it in one gush will make that "lull" more palatable, similar to watching LOST in one go as opposed to fretting about what Sweaty Kate has gotten herself into for a full week and debating the finer points of Ranch Dressing for months. I'm kind of jealous. It's one of my favorite shows.
Back to top Go down
vonnegut

vonnegut

PostSubject: Re: Agents of Shield-Crissy's First Watch   Agents of Shield-Crissy's First Watch EmptyFri May 04, 2018 5:54 pm

Map, I binged the first four seasons, and only with this season have I been having to wait week-to-week.

Waiting is EXCRUCIATING.

But yeah this season has been fuckin awesome.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Agents of Shield-Crissy's First Watch   Agents of Shield-Crissy's First Watch Empty

Back to top Go down

Agents of Shield-Crissy's First Watch
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
AFTER LOST :: TV and Movies :: TV-