AFTER LOST
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AFTER LOST

A place to talk about your favorite shows after Lost

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inGame of Thrones prequel on HBO is a go TVGuidebbtn
Top posters
desi (22502)
Game of Thrones prequel on HBO is a go EmptyGame of Thrones prequel on HBO is a go EmptyGame of Thrones prequel on HBO is a go Empty 
gin (20877)
Game of Thrones prequel on HBO is a go EmptyGame of Thrones prequel on HBO is a go EmptyGame of Thrones prequel on HBO is a go Empty 
blondie (18214)
Derek (15292)
ExpletiveDeleted (14879)
iwantmycrayons (13554)
Avalon (9543)
Ez (9256)
Goof (7490)
MrBill60 (6907)

Game of Thrones prequel on HBO is a go

Go down 
+2
vonnegut
His Royal Dorkness
6 posters
AuthorMessage
His Royal Dorkness

His Royal Dorkness

Game of Thrones prequel on HBO is a go Empty
PostSubject: Game of Thrones prequel on HBO is a go   Game of Thrones prequel on HBO is a go EmptyFri Jun 08, 2018 6:27 pm

https://www.eonline.com/news/942672/a-game-of-thrones-prequel-is-officially-happening

From what i'm seeing on Twitter, it'll be set a thousand years before the events of GoT/ASOIAF, during the Age Of Heroes. GRRM will be co-writing it with showrunner Jane Goldman.
Back to top Go down
vonnegut

vonnegut

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones prequel on HBO is a go   Game of Thrones prequel on HBO is a go EmptyFri Jun 08, 2018 6:30 pm

His Royal Dorkness wrote:
GRRM will be co-writing it with showrunner Jane Goldman.

Wow, I'm so happy that he has something to fill those empty hours.
Back to top Go down
His Royal Dorkness

His Royal Dorkness

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones prequel on HBO is a go   Game of Thrones prequel on HBO is a go EmptyFri Jun 08, 2018 7:13 pm

Hey, he's got to make a living somehow, right? It's not like WoW would have sold many copies at any point in the last 7 years, right?
Back to top Go down
davidalan

davidalan

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones prequel on HBO is a go   Game of Thrones prequel on HBO is a go EmptyFri Jun 08, 2018 9:54 pm

GRRMartin! The Age Of Heroes!

Game of Thrones prequel on HBO is a go IEJ42oRq_o

Game of Thrones prequel on HBO is a go 1gDEw3sL_o
Back to top Go down
His Royal Dorkness

His Royal Dorkness

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones prequel on HBO is a go   Game of Thrones prequel on HBO is a go EmptySat Jun 09, 2018 12:04 am

He is so a heart attack waiting to happen.

I am so going to hell.
Back to top Go down
davidalan

davidalan

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones prequel on HBO is a go   Game of Thrones prequel on HBO is a go EmptySat Jun 09, 2018 11:32 am

Martin will be there long before any of us. He'll occupy a special corner in Hell: the sin of wasting everyone's time.
grin couch :pie grin
Back to top Go down
sandi

sandi

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones prequel on HBO is a go   Game of Thrones prequel on HBO is a go EmptySat Jun 09, 2018 12:41 pm

His Royal Dorkness wrote:
https://www.eonline.com/news/942672/a-game-of-thrones-prequel-is-officially-happening

From what i'm seeing on Twitter, it'll be set a thousand years before the events of GoT/ASOIAF, during the Age Of Heroes. GRRM will be co-writing it with showrunner Jane Goldman.

Thanks for the info!  It will most likely be 2020 before we see it.  Here's another article age of heroes.  From this article:
Quote :
No other details have been announced, but Martin's works does give us an idea of what characters could eventually end up in this series.

For example, it is known that the House of Stark's ancestor Bran the Builder lived during the Age of Heroes and helped build both the Wall and Winterfell during that period to protect from White Walkers.

This period also led directly into the Long Night, a crushing Winter that lasted an entire generation and crippled the population of Westeros during a battle with the undead.

And that reminds me of one of my favorite scenes from season 1 GoT.

Back to top Go down
Warthawg1

Warthawg1

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones prequel on HBO is a go   Game of Thrones prequel on HBO is a go EmptySun Jun 10, 2018 8:37 pm

Screw GRRM and any new project he's involved with.

I hope he abandons the project before it gets started and doesn't have
a thing to do with it.... then I might actually watch.
Back to top Go down
MrBill60

MrBill60

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones prequel on HBO is a go   Game of Thrones prequel on HBO is a go EmptyMon Jun 11, 2018 1:31 pm

I'll boycott anything GRRM until A Dream of Spring is released.  The way things are going, I predict it will be a permanent boycott.
Back to top Go down
Warthawg1

Warthawg1

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones prequel on HBO is a go   Game of Thrones prequel on HBO is a go EmptyMon Jun 11, 2018 2:40 pm

Yep.... I'm in on that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones prequel on HBO is a go   Game of Thrones prequel on HBO is a go Empty

Back to top Go down

Game of Thrones prequel on HBO is a go
Page 1 of 1