AFTER LOST
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AFTER LOST

A place to talk about your favorite shows after Lost

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inWhat We Do In The Shadows (no major spoilers) Season 2 TVGuidebbtn
Top posters
desi (22502)
What We Do In The Shadows (no major spoilers) Season 2 EmptyWhat We Do In The Shadows (no major spoilers) Season 2 EmptyWhat We Do In The Shadows (no major spoilers) Season 2 Empty 
gin (20877)
What We Do In The Shadows (no major spoilers) Season 2 EmptyWhat We Do In The Shadows (no major spoilers) Season 2 EmptyWhat We Do In The Shadows (no major spoilers) Season 2 Empty 
blondie (18214)
Derek (15292)
ExpletiveDeleted (14878)
iwantmycrayons (13554)
Avalon (9543)
Ez (9256)
Goof (7490)
MrBill60 (6907)

What We Do In The Shadows (no major spoilers) Season 2

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
His Royal Dorkness

His Royal Dorkness

What We Do In The Shadows (no major spoilers) Season 2 Empty
PostSubject: What We Do In The Shadows (no major spoilers) Season 2   What We Do In The Shadows (no major spoilers) Season 2 EmptySat Jul 11, 2020 4:22 pm

Parody/Satire docu-drama about three European-Style Vampires and an Energy Vampire who share a house in Staten Island NY, and apparently a familiar who is also a Slayer.

I've been watching Season 2 of this today. Was poking around to see what was available free and OnDemand w/ limited commercial interruption and decided to give s2e1 a chance, and was pleasantly surprised that i laughed a lot AND thought the show showed some cleverness. Vampires and fake docu-stuff are both seriously way overdone, so i knew it would take something special to hook me, and this show has it: Colin the Energy Vampire. All of the other characters are fun and all, but he's that X Factor that has kept me interested for a few hours now.

I'm 8 or 9 episodes in now and will probably finish S2 before dinner. The eps are only 21-22 minutes with most of the adverts removed, so it hasn't been too much of a time commitment, unlike Vampirism itself. It's a fun show.
Back to top Go down
desi
Admin
desi

What We Do In The Shadows (no major spoilers) Season 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What We Do In The Shadows (no major spoilers) Season 2   What We Do In The Shadows (no major spoilers) Season 2 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2020 9:34 pm

Love this show, its so funny!

I hope we get a season 3 soon!

The wind blew with a new purpose.

The destruction of a fabrication that once held all the answers.

It destroyed them; swallowed them whole.

Passed through the digestive system of a monster named truth.

-Astaria Stone

Back to top Go down

What We Do In The Shadows (no major spoilers) Season 2
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
AFTER LOST :: TV and Movies :: TV-