AFTER LOST
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AFTER LOST

A place to talk about your favorite shows after Lost

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inReally cool interview with Damon Lindelof - Page 2 TVGuidebbtn
Top posters
desi (22502)
Really cool interview with Damon Lindelof - Page 2 EmptyReally cool interview with Damon Lindelof - Page 2 EmptyReally cool interview with Damon Lindelof - Page 2 Empty 
gin (20877)
Really cool interview with Damon Lindelof - Page 2 EmptyReally cool interview with Damon Lindelof - Page 2 EmptyReally cool interview with Damon Lindelof - Page 2 Empty 
blondie (18214)
Derek (15292)
ExpletiveDeleted (14879)
iwantmycrayons (13554)
Avalon (9543)
Ez (9256)
Goof (7490)
MrBill60 (6907)

Really cool interview with Damon Lindelof

Go down 
+3
Derek
desi
Ez
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Really cool interview with Damon Lindelof - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Really cool interview with Damon Lindelof   Really cool interview with Damon Lindelof - Page 2 EmptyWed May 23, 2012 4:56 pm

Desi - I guess that's why I loved the show so much, including the ending.

For me, it was about the human experience of these flawed people, thrown together due to a plane crash, who work out the "demons" in their lives, and come to realize that they needed each other to help them on their journey through this life.

The other stuff to me was just interesting background. But, it was very interesting background I will admit!

I loved how Damon talked about the difference between their vision and that of the traditional idea of purgatory. Their journey was not if they could be forgiven by God, but if they could forgive themselves.
Back to top Go down
desi
Admin
desi

PostSubject: Re: Really cool interview with Damon Lindelof   Really cool interview with Damon Lindelof - Page 2 EmptyWed May 23, 2012 4:58 pm

Yes and I think of alot if not the majority of questiones were not placed there on purpose they just existed because of the way the show went.. I love how the episode he hated the most was the one that explained Jacob... that episode probably existed only for the purpose of satisfying the audience cause I agree with him.. there is really no purpose to that episode we really could have gone with out knowing the orgins of the monster cause even though we know who and kinda know what we still don't know why or what it truly represented...

The wind blew with a new purpose.

The destruction of a fabrication that once held all the answers.

It destroyed them; swallowed them whole.

Passed through the digestive system of a monster named truth.

-Astaria Stone

Back to top Go down
desi
Admin
desi

PostSubject: Re: Really cool interview with Damon Lindelof   Really cool interview with Damon Lindelof - Page 2 EmptyWed May 23, 2012 5:00 pm

ladycolleen wrote:
Desi - I guess that's why I loved the show so much, including the ending.

For me, it was about the human experience of these flawed people, thrown together due to a plane crash, who work out the "demons" in their lives, and come to realize that they needed each other to help them on their journey through this life.

The other stuff to me was just interesting background. But, it was very interesting background I will admit!

I loved how Damon talked about the difference between their vision and that of the traditional idea of purgatory. Their journey was not if they could be forgiven by God, but if they could forgive themselves.

Exactly and to still want and need someone regardless of their flaws is the whole idea of the human experience.. IMO

-Astaria Stone

Back to top Go down
desi
Admin
desi

PostSubject: Re: Really cool interview with Damon Lindelof   Really cool interview with Damon Lindelof - Page 2 EmptyWed May 23, 2012 5:04 pm

Ez, have you ever seen the movie The Station Agent http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0340377/

Awesome movie

-Astaria Stone

Back to top Go down
Ez
Ez

PostSubject: Re: Really cool interview with Damon Lindelof   Really cool interview with Damon Lindelof - Page 2 EmptyWed May 23, 2012 5:05 pm

No, but it looks cool.

ExpletiveDeleted

PostSubject: Re: Really cool interview with Damon Lindelof   Really cool interview with Damon Lindelof - Page 2 EmptyWed May 23, 2012 5:06 pm

**** closure

if i am going to suspend disbelief i dam well want to know some answers to the stuff they dreamt up

Admin
desi

PostSubject: Re: Really cool interview with Damon Lindelof   Really cool interview with Damon Lindelof - Page 2 EmptyWed May 23, 2012 5:07 pm

ExpletiveDeleted wrote:
**** closure

if i am going to suspend disbelief i dam well want to know some answers to the stuff they dreamt up

:x
Like what, what didn't get answered that makes you so mad?

-Astaria Stone

Back to top Go down
Ez
Ez

PostSubject: Re: Really cool interview with Damon Lindelof   Really cool interview with Damon Lindelof - Page 2 EmptyWed May 23, 2012 5:07 pm

What didn't they answer that you wanted them to?

Admin
desi

PostSubject: Re: Really cool interview with Damon Lindelof   Really cool interview with Damon Lindelof - Page 2 EmptyWed May 23, 2012 5:09 pm

Ez wrote:
No, but it looks cool.

it's really good, he's an amazing actor

what about this one... http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0424136/
lol2 cudos to any guy who any guy who can make it through that movie

-Astaria Stone

Last edited by desi♥ on Wed May 23, 2012 5:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ez
Ez

PostSubject: Re: Really cool interview with Damon Lindelof   Really cool interview with Damon Lindelof - Page 2 EmptyWed May 23, 2012 5:11 pm

No, I will pass on that one.

Admin
desi

PostSubject: Re: Really cool interview with Damon Lindelof   Really cool interview with Damon Lindelof - Page 2 EmptyWed May 23, 2012 5:12 pm

Ez wrote:
No, I will pass on that one.

haha.. I've seen worse... http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0303361/

-Astaria Stone

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Really cool interview with Damon Lindelof   Really cool interview with Damon Lindelof - Page 2 EmptyWed May 23, 2012 5:41 pm

This reminds me of the rivalry back in the day (OK I admit, I'm old!) between the fans of Star Trek vs Star Wars. I always liked Star Trek better because it was more about the people and the social development of different species and planets. Star Wars was more about the technology.

We Trekkies used to call Star Wars just Cowboys and Indians in space!

But, I think the second trilogy of Star Wars got much deeper into the human aspect and I liked it much better than the original trilogy.
Back to top Go down
desi
Admin
desi

PostSubject: Re: Really cool interview with Damon Lindelof   Really cool interview with Damon Lindelof - Page 2 EmptyWed May 23, 2012 5:48 pm

I never really watched star trek so I can't compare

-Astaria Stone

Back to top Go down
Ez
Ez

PostSubject: Re: Really cool interview with Damon Lindelof   Really cool interview with Damon Lindelof - Page 2 EmptyWed May 23, 2012 6:28 pm

I like them both equally. dunno

Derek

PostSubject: Re: Really cool interview with Damon Lindelof   Really cool interview with Damon Lindelof - Page 2 EmptyWed May 23, 2012 8:10 pm

Really cool interview with Damon Lindelof - Page 2 Tumblr_m4hwsyeV451qatyv7o1_500
Back to top Go down
https://afterlost.forumotion.com
Derek

Derek

PostSubject: Re: Really cool interview with Damon Lindelof   Really cool interview with Damon Lindelof - Page 2 EmptyWed May 23, 2012 8:15 pm

Really cool interview with Damon Lindelof - Page 2 Tumblr_m4h5nwpqoc1qh8uflo1_500
Back to top Go down
Ez
Ez

PostSubject: Re: Really cool interview with Damon Lindelof   Really cool interview with Damon Lindelof - Page 2 EmptyWed May 23, 2012 8:16 pm

Derek wrote:
Really cool interview with Damon Lindelof - Page 2 Tumblr_m4hwsyeV451qatyv7o1_500

I saw this earlier on my feed!

Admin
desi

PostSubject: Re: Really cool interview with Damon Lindelof   Really cool interview with Damon Lindelof - Page 2 EmptyWed May 23, 2012 8:16 pm

Derek wrote:
Really cool interview with Damon Lindelof - Page 2 Tumblr_m4h5nwpqoc1qh8uflo1_500

lip wah

-Astaria Stone

Back to top Go down
Derek

Derek

PostSubject: Re: Really cool interview with Damon Lindelof   Really cool interview with Damon Lindelof - Page 2 EmptyWed May 23, 2012 8:18 pm

Really cool interview with Damon Lindelof - Page 2 Tumblr_m4hrb2p6LK1qg2mnwo1_500
Back to top Go down
Derek

Derek

PostSubject: Re: Really cool interview with Damon Lindelof   Really cool interview with Damon Lindelof - Page 2 EmptyWed May 23, 2012 8:19 pm

Really cool interview with Damon Lindelof - Page 2 Tumblr_m4h8br5qSH1r6y67yo5_r1_250
Back to top Go down
Derek

Derek

PostSubject: Re: Really cool interview with Damon Lindelof   Really cool interview with Damon Lindelof - Page 2 EmptyWed May 23, 2012 8:21 pm

Really cool interview with Damon Lindelof - Page 2 Tumblr_m3gvr5t9LP1qat2emo4_250
Really cool interview with Damon Lindelof - Page 2 Tumblr_m3gvr5t9LP1qat2emo2_250
Really cool interview with Damon Lindelof - Page 2 Tumblr_m4hmicRSxG1r6y67yo6_250
Back to top Go down
Derek

Derek

PostSubject: Re: Really cool interview with Damon Lindelof   Really cool interview with Damon Lindelof - Page 2 EmptyWed May 23, 2012 8:25 pm

Really cool interview with Damon Lindelof - Page 2 Tumblr_m4dtu2SJ9A1qelb35o6_r2_250
Really cool interview with Damon Lindelof - Page 2 Tumblr_m4dtu2SJ9A1qelb35o3_r1_250
Really cool interview with Damon Lindelof - Page 2 Tumblr_m4dtu2SJ9A1qelb35o4_r3_250
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Really cool interview with Damon Lindelof   Really cool interview with Damon Lindelof - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Really cool interview with Damon Lindelof
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2