AFTER LOST
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AFTER LOST

A place to talk about your favorite shows after Lost

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Walking Dead - Page 7 TVGuidebbtn
Top posters
desi (22502)
The Walking Dead - Page 7 EmptyThe Walking Dead - Page 7 EmptyThe Walking Dead - Page 7 Empty 
gin (20877)
The Walking Dead - Page 7 EmptyThe Walking Dead - Page 7 EmptyThe Walking Dead - Page 7 Empty 
blondie (18214)
Derek (15292)
ExpletiveDeleted (14879)
iwantmycrayons (13554)
Avalon (9543)
Ez (9256)
Goof (7490)
MrBill60 (6907)

The Walking Dead

Go down 
+8
iwantmycrayons
desi
Derek
gin
JJ
Ez
Avalon
Iggy
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 12 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Iggy

Iggy

The Walking Dead - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 7 EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 12:28 am

Ez wrote:
Iggy wrote:
Avalon wrote:
Kill em all, let the Spaghetti Monster sort em out Cool 
 No,  no killing the main Prison People.   The useless red shirts, are ok  to die.  

Martinez,  he can die as well. Very Happy
I agree, his days are numbered!
highfive 

Iggy

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 7 EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 12:31 am

gin wrote:
hmmm. Rick and his group should have dug a big ditch around the prison. like the Gov's ditches.
A ditch would just fill up with walkers, and other walkers would just walk over them. Very Happy

E. Mitchell on Revolution is pretty much the same, cold hearted person, she was on LOST.

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 7 EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 12:33 am

Surprised she wasn't cold hearted on lost!

Last edited by JJ on Sun Nov 24, 2013 12:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Iggy

Iggy

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 7 EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 12:52 am

JJ wrote:
:oshe wasn't cold hearted on lost!
When she was working with Ben, she was. She would have done anything to get off the island. But she did show heart when she helped Sawyer and Kate escape. And when her a Sawyer hooked up, she was different. On Revolution, she is like the Juliet, with Ben. Willing to do whatever it takes to, be free, even if it means killing others. And she has.

Not saying I don't understand, why she does those things, I do. Just saying, I don't like them. Disclaimer "If I was in her shoes, who knows what I would do" People change.

Admin
gin

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 7 EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 10:01 am

Iggy wrote:
gin wrote:
Iggy wrote:
Avalon wrote:
Kill em all, let the Spaghetti Monster sort em out Cool 
 No,  no killing the main Prison People.   The useless red shirts, are ok  to die.  

Martinez,  he can die as well. Very Happy
NO!!! IGGY!!! cry
 Yes,  if the previews are right, he is willing to kill others to get what he wants.   He is as ruthless as he was when he was with the Gov.   Not a good person.   Sorry GinGin, he needs to die.

noooooo   cry
his arms... his arms....cry

The Walking Dead - Page 7 Twd-s03e13-3b

The Walking Dead - Page 7 TWD313_DarylMartinez

oh my

The Walking Dead - Page 7 Jose-Pablo-Cantillo-in-The-Walking-Dead-episode-3.05-14

oh look! Ryan Gosling! I love you

The Walking Dead - Page 7 Only-god-forgives1
Back to top Go down
gin
Admin
gin

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 7 EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 10:02 am

Iggy wrote:
gin wrote:
hmmm. Rick and his group should have dug a big ditch around the prison. like the Gov's ditches.
 A ditch would just fill up with walkers, and other walkers would just walk over them.  Very Happy      

E. Mitchell on Revolution is pretty much the same, cold hearted person, she was on LOST.  

ya but they'd have to kill them as they went. hmm but ya the bodies would pile up.

never mind.

it was an awful idea walkaway
Back to top Go down
JJ

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 7 EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 12:23 pm

I like Daryl's arms too.

The Walking Dead - Page 7 Tumblr_mwb81fTcrQ1s6vomto1_500

The Walking Dead - Page 7 Tumblr_mwpia5Ig2L1sd24azo1_500

The Walking Dead - Page 7 Tumblr_mwkpybKtwV1rd0q8ko4_500

The Walking Dead - Page 7 Tumblr_mwr5p48mXF1qgs03mo1_500

The Walking Dead - Page 7 Tumblr_mwk89602Ie1r4frruo1_250
Back to top Go down
Iggy

Iggy

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 7 EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 4:15 pm

Crossbow!!!!!

Ok, Martinez does have nice arms, but he can still die. tongue 

Admin
gin

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 7 EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 5:49 pm

yes Daryl's arms are dreamy smilingnerd

Iggy 36
Back to top Go down
Iggy

Iggy

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 7 EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 10:22 pm

woooo 

That was one weird eppie.

Admin
gin

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 7 EmptyMon Nov 25, 2013 8:05 am

it was kinda eh? i guess you guys called that one loud and clear!

so Gov - is he psycho or just trying to protect his new family?
Back to top Go down
Iggy

Iggy

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 7 EmptyMon Nov 25, 2013 12:17 pm

Psycho, he can protect his family, without killing Rick and Co.

Avalon

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 7 EmptyMon Nov 25, 2013 2:06 pm

No, no, pretty sure they have to die sml 

Derek

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 7 EmptyMon Nov 25, 2013 3:14 pm

figures...i liked martinez...didn't see the point in killing him..he seemed like he'd help protecting that group pretty well...
Back to top Go down
https://afterlost.forumotion.com
Iggy

Iggy

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 7 EmptyMon Nov 25, 2013 3:25 pm

Avalon wrote:
No, no, pretty sure they have to die sml 
No no no grr 

Ez

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 7 EmptyMon Nov 25, 2013 3:45 pm

gin wrote:
it was kinda eh?  i guess you guys called that one loud and clear!

I think he has been manipulating everyone to get them to go after the Prison from the get go, he was telling his "family" it wasn't safe from the jump, I think he always intended to build an army to kill Rick/Michonne, I am dreading next week, you know their are going to be casualties!

Ez

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 7 EmptyMon Nov 25, 2013 4:43 pm

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 7 EmptyMon Nov 25, 2013 5:33 pm

Ez wrote:
gin wrote:
it was kinda eh?  i guess you guys called that one loud and clear!

I think he has been manipulating everyone to get them to go after the Prison from the get go, he was telling his "family" it wasn't safe from the jump, I think he always intended to build an army to kill Rick/Michonne, I am dreading next week, you know their are going to be casualties!
and you thought he wanted to join the prison group....coffee 
Back to top Go down
Ez
Ez

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 7 EmptyMon Nov 25, 2013 6:12 pm

Well, he does want the Prison!!dunno 

Ez

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 7 EmptyMon Nov 25, 2013 6:20 pm

On a side note, I have read a lot of people (Not here) talking crap about the last 2 eps, I think they have been great, even though we haven't seen the main cast in them. I am already dreading the winter break.36 

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 7 EmptyMon Nov 25, 2013 6:28 pm

I liked last weeks. I kinda zoned out this week....but I also had some other stuff on my mind too, so that could have been part of the reason why.
Back to top Go down
Ez
Ez

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 7 EmptyMon Nov 25, 2013 6:37 pm

I liked seeing The Gov's struggle from being "Brian" to reverting full on back to the Gov.

Ez

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 7 EmptyMon Nov 25, 2013 6:38 pm

So do you think Carol shows back up this week to help defend the Prison, kinda like when Daryl and Meryl returned last season

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 7 EmptyMon Nov 25, 2013 6:42 pm

I don't know. I honestly don't care for the Carol storyline at all. I know she'll come back around one way or another but I'm not really concerned with the when, where, and why like I was with Merle and Morgan.
Back to top Go down
Ez
Ez

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 7 EmptyMon Nov 25, 2013 6:44 pm

Yea, I am just curious to see how Daryl reacts to the Carol news, I don't think he will be that upset, he did want Rick to step back up

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 7 EmptyMon Nov 25, 2013 6:48 pm

Ez wrote:
I liked seeing The Gov's struggle from being "Brian" to reverting full on back to the Gov.

Yea, I liked seeing that too. I am ready to go back to Rick and Co. though. It's gonna be terrible, I know it! scrd 
Back to top Go down
Ez
Ez

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 7 EmptyMon Nov 25, 2013 6:49 pm

Yea, I am expecting this battle to be better than last season's finale!

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 7 EmptyMon Nov 25, 2013 6:50 pm

Ez wrote:
Yea, I am just curious to see how Daryl reacts to the Carol news, I don't think he will be that upset, he did want Rick to step back up
I'm curious as to how he will react to what Carol did, killing those people. I'm not worried that he'll have much of a reaction towards the decision Rick made.
Back to top Go down
Ez
Ez

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 7 EmptyMon Nov 25, 2013 6:54 pm

Does anyone know when the break is suppose to be over? I think they came back in February last year but I can't remember

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 7 EmptyMon Nov 25, 2013 7:00 pm

It's always February, I think.
Back to top Go down
Iggy

Iggy

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 7 EmptyMon Nov 25, 2013 10:26 pm

I honestly have no idea what is going to happen, or who is going to die. Brian or Phillip or the Gov, by any name, is still evil.

Admin
gin

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 7 EmptyTue Nov 26, 2013 9:23 am

But he probably thinks he's doing the right thing.

They should go look for another gated community somewhere and rebuild woodbury. he DID do an awesome job with that place. too bad he burned it Rolling Eyes 
Back to top Go down
Ez
Ez

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 7 EmptyTue Nov 26, 2013 9:27 am

Yea, I don't know why he destroyed Woodbury, maybe so Rick and company wouldn't move in?

Admin
gin

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 7 EmptyTue Nov 26, 2013 12:24 pm

i think thats what the consensus was on talking dead ya. he prob didnt imagine he'd be going back out that way
Back to top Go down
Iggy

Iggy

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 7 EmptyTue Nov 26, 2013 11:59 pm

gin wrote:
i think thats what the consensus was on talking dead ya. he prob didnt imagine he'd be going back out that way
That was the consensus on TTD. The Gov, burned Woodbury, so no one else could use it. Woodbury was his past, and Brian/Phillip, wanted to leave, that life behind.

Avalon

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 7 EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 4:23 pm

Worst thing you could do is negotiate with him. Shoot first.

Iggy

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 7 EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 12:48 am

Avalon wrote:
Worst thing you could do is negotiate with him. Shoot first.
A preview showed Rick saying, I am not leaving/giving up the prison. Or something like that. He could have been talking to anyone, not just the Gov. I don't think the Gov, would ask.

Previews are so misleading.

It is my hope, that the people the Gov is leading, are not sheep, and will think, before they act. That they will not blindly, believe everything the Gov says.

It will probably be a bloodbath at the prison, on both sides gross 

Ez

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 7 EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 9:34 am

They are definitely sheep, it's gonna be a blood bath

Avalon

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 7 EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 11:17 am

Seeing that tank. I would leave. Better to go in peace.

Iggy

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 7 EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 10:26 pm

Avalon wrote:
Seeing that tank. I would leave. Better to go in peace.
Nope, the Gov is not gonna let Stupid Meryl 2.0 hurt the prison building. He wants it for his new "family" He might try to hit the group, but not the building.

Avalon

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 7 EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 8:24 am

All you would have to do is put a sniper in the tree line randomly, and pick off a few. Hit and run tactics.

Iggy

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 7 EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 10:34 pm

I know, but subtlety is not the Govs strong suit.

Iggy

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 7 EmptySun Dec 01, 2013 10:33 pm

Noooooooooooooooooo cry 

Admin
gin

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 7 EmptySun Dec 01, 2013 10:40 pm

Avalon wrote:
All you would have to do is put a sniper in the tree line randomly, and pick off a few. Hit and run tactics.

they could have just taken out that effer right off the bat and the rest would have cowered.

that fker with the fking tank - wtf was he doing?? trigger happy much? idiot.

i'm so emotional ... Hershel... Sad

I'm elated.... Gov Cool

Judith - i think is ok... but i worry. i dont think they'd show anything gruesome if it was baby-related... so maybe thats why there was blood instead. but i have hope someone grabbed her.

Carol's girls - badass. loved that. they should have fking kept Carol 36

Preview looks pretty upsetting.

i'm going to have to watchi this one again
Back to top Go down
Iggy

Iggy

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 7 EmptySun Dec 01, 2013 11:24 pm

Ginger, I am hoping the baby is ok.

I agree, if the Gov had been killed, the rest of the group would have left, well maybe not that douchebag Mitch, but he would be killed as well.

Avalon

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 7 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 7:12 am

They should have all joined Michonne hunting him much earlier.

Ez

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 7 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 7:24 am

I think you guys are being optimistic, I think Judith went out just like her mom, eaten by a walker, hence all the blood, That is what I expected last season's finale to be, Rick and co. are back to the road, again, should be interesting, it's gonna take forever for February to get here!

Avalon

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 7 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 7:46 am

Good move by Daryl to pass out the weapons and establish a place to meet.

Avalon

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 7 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 7:50 am

And has no one in either group even heard tell of flanking ? :| 

Derek

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 7 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 12:03 pm

well that went all bad for everyone...way to ruin it for everyone govie...they coulda moved in with them and stationed all the RV's inside along the fence for extra fence support and or living quarters or storage units...they coulda used that tank for protection and force if needed....

talking dead was pretty sad...poor loren or maggie....she was havin a hard time
Back to top Go down
https://afterlost.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Walking Dead
Page 7 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 12 ... 17  Next