AFTER LOST
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AFTER LOST

A place to talk about your favorite shows after Lost

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Walking Dead - Page 3 TVGuidebbtn
Top posters
desi (22502)
The Walking Dead - Page 3 EmptyThe Walking Dead - Page 3 EmptyThe Walking Dead - Page 3 Empty 
gin (20877)
The Walking Dead - Page 3 EmptyThe Walking Dead - Page 3 EmptyThe Walking Dead - Page 3 Empty 
blondie (18214)
Derek (15292)
ExpletiveDeleted (14878)
iwantmycrayons (13554)
Avalon (9543)
Ez (9256)
Goof (7490)
MrBill60 (6906)

The Walking Dead

Go down 
+8
iwantmycrayons
desi
Derek
gin
JJ
Ez
Avalon
Iggy
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Iggy

Iggy

The Walking Dead - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 10:24 pm

I got to rewatch both. I don't think it is the psycho girls, are the ones, feeding the walkers, or killing people.

Normally, I would blame Carl for such things, because, I bet he resents or resented being stuck in the prison, and if they have to leave, he can go back to killing. But I kinda like this new Carl.

I doubt it is anyone from Woodbury, because the Gov, killed a lot of their friends.

I try not to guess to much, because I am usually wrong. lol.

The preview for next week, looks intense. A herd that size, could take down the fences, in a heart beat. Or a car. And why is Rick yelling at Daryl to let him go.
Back to top Go down
Ez
Ez

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 11:11 pm

I don't think it was the girls either, there are a lot of people in the Prison now, it's probably someone we haven't met yet.
Back to top Go down
Iggy

Iggy

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 11:31 pm

Ez wrote:
I don't think it was the girls either, there are a lot of people in the Prison now, it's probably someone we haven't met yet.
 EZ,  do you think it could a person, planted in the prison, by the Gov?   I mean, they bring in new people all the time.  

It is likely he has found other followers, and being as charismatic as he can be, convinced someone that the prison people are evil.  He could easily influence a susceptible person.   And make it seem like they were doing good, by going undercover. The bigger question is who?
Back to top Go down
Ez
Ez

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 11:48 pm

Yea, it's possible, they have deviated from the comic alot so it's all new for me lol, which is a good thing!
Back to top Go down
Iggy

Iggy

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 12:17 am

Ez wrote:
Yea, it's possible, they have deviated from the comic alot so it's all new for me lol, which is a good thing!
I have been told that reading the comics, would no way effect the way I view the show. Still not gonna read comics. :|  Just to be on the safe side. tongue 

So do you think, the Gov could have planted someone in the prison?
Back to top Go down
Avalon
Avalon

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 25, 2013 12:27 am

I need spoilers cry 
Back to top Go down
Ez
Ez

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 25, 2013 1:09 pm

Iggy wrote:
Ez wrote:
 I have been told that reading the comics, would no way effect the way I view the show.    Still not gonna read comics.  :|  Just to be on the safe side.   tongue 

It wouldn't effect it at all, you would just know some of the characters when they show up. It's possible that the Governor planted people, I think it's just someone who is crazy, the world changed them or something.
Back to top Go down
Ez
Ez

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 25, 2013 1:10 pm

The Walking Dead - Page 3 Bo7gpc10
Back to top Go down
Iggy

Iggy

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 25, 2013 11:01 pm

Ez wrote:
Iggy wrote:
Ez wrote:
 I have been told that reading the comics, would no way effect the way I view the show.    Still not gonna read comics.  :|  Just to be on the safe side.   tongue 

It wouldn't effect it at all, you would just know some of the characters when they show up. It's possible that the Governor planted people, I think it's just someone who is crazy, the world changed them or something.
Yeah, someone on FB suggested the same thing. Some person on the fringe, may or may not be connected with the Gov. And that is the scariest part, you just don't know.
Back to top Go down
Ez
Ez

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 27, 2013 3:52 pm

Back to top Go down
gin
Admin
gin

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 27, 2013 10:25 pm

wow. marilyn manson is an effing moron. im watching it like judgy1 

excellent episode. Carol is getting more bad ass each episode. Hershel... what an angel. i just love him. I was pretty upset that the 3 left Tyrese alone like they did - that was pretty harsh. i'm glad he made it though.
Back to top Go down
Iggy

Iggy

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 27, 2013 10:34 pm

Back to top Go down
Iggy

Iggy

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 27, 2013 10:36 pm

gin wrote:
wow. marilyn manson is an effing moron. im watching it like judgy1 

excellent episode. Carol is getting more bad ass each episode. Hershel... what an angel. i just love him. I was pretty upset that the 3 left Tyrese alone like they did - that was pretty harsh. i'm glad he made it though.
I know, right? He is very annoying.

Wow, did not see that coming, IE Carol. Tyresse was yelling, "Go Go" to the other 3, it was either flight or die. At that point, I thought Tyresse was sacrificing himself, to save them.

Back to top Go down
gin
Admin
gin

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 9:57 am

ya... but imo it was very unlike Daryl and Michone's character to just leave.

i wonder how they are not sick from that little stream of water they are all drinking from.

so i guess the questions is - did Carol kill them or just burn them? in TD they didnt seem to be sure.

did Rick ask: did you kill them Carole, or did you burn them?
Back to top Go down
Ez
Ez

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 12:38 pm

I think she did both, killed them, then burnt them to protect the group, another great ep, Tyreese has a similar situation in the comic so I didn't think he was gonna die. I didn't see TWD, how awful was Marilyn Manson?
Back to top Go down
gin
Admin
gin

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 5:43 pm

i think so too.

they implied that people who have read the comics would understand the significance ... soooo what do you think?

MM was juvenile. making sick comments and sexual innuendos. it was just really tacky and uncomfortable. Chris Hardwick was hilarious though
Back to top Go down
JJ

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 5:58 pm

Yeah, xe told me not to bother with the talking dead, so I didn't. I also saw your comments on FB about Manson.

Back to top Go down
Iggy

Iggy

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 8:31 pm

TTD , that is an hour I will never get back. I am still ticked about MM, ruining it.

Back to top Go down
Ez
Ez

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 7:17 am

gin wrote:
i think so too.

they implied that people who have read the comics would understand the significance ... soooo what do you think?

MM was juvenile. making sick comments and sexual innuendos. it was just really tacky and uncomfortable. Chris Hardwick was hilarious though
The only similarity I saw was with Tyreese, the only difference is they make you think he is dead for an issue before he shows up again, also, in the comic he beats up Rick, not the other way around.
Back to top Go down
gin
Admin
gin

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 11:21 am

ah ok... thats very cool!! yay 
Back to top Go down
Ez
Ez

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 1:44 pm

Back to top Go down
Iggy

Iggy

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 10:46 pm

Ez wrote:
Not that this should be a big surprise but,

http://insidetv.ew.com/2013/10/29/the-walking-dead-renewed-5th-season/
lol, not surprised, the numbers rock.

Ok, the rat thing? Are they going to address that? While I understand why, Carol did what she did. (It did not work), to protect the group. I would rather think she was covering for someone else.
Back to top Go down
Ez
Ez

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 11:06 pm

I think it makes since considering all the changes she has gone through, I still don't have any idea who was leaving the rats.
Back to top Go down
Iggy

Iggy

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 11:50 pm

Ez wrote:
I think it makes since considering all the changes she has gone through, I still don't have any idea who was leaving the rats.
So did Carol turn into a killer in the graphic novels?

I can understand the victim, becoming the victimizer. (sp) Trust me, I have seen it first hand. But Carol, cold blooded murdering people? I would rather think she is covering for someone or someones. Maybe Carol, was trying to stop an outbreak in the prison, and Gail on TTD alluded that there was more to it than Carol killing people. Before she was rudely interrupted, on TTD, by MM.

Ok, if they do not address the rat thing, I will be really pissed, because, they made such a big deal about it. I know the illness, at the prison takes priority , but hopefully they will address it, when things calm down.
Back to top Go down
gin
Admin
gin

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 30, 2013 12:39 pm

i think they will address it. i think it was the teenage girl.

as for Carole - she is trying to protect the group, the kids, her "family".  her daughter suffered greatly because she wasnt prepared - which is why she is preparing the kids.  She also knows (after speaking about how the parents might not like her teaching the kids) that asking people if she should burn the bodies would be shunned or discussed for days. she took matters into her own hands in order to attempt to save them.
Once more and more got sick she got mad - hence the flinging the water jugs around. she's pissed that the efforts that cost her emotionally and perhaps even her standings within the community were for nothing.

and MM actually suggested that Sophia was the one who left the rats omg
Back to top Go down
Ez
Ez

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 30, 2013 12:54 pm

Iggy wrote:
Ez wrote:
 So did Carol turn into a killer in the graphic novels?

I can understand the victim, becoming the victimizer.  (sp)   Trust me, I have seen it first hand.   But Carol, cold blooded murdering people?   I would rather think she is covering for someone or someones.   Maybe Carol, was trying to stop an outbreak in the prison, and Gail on TTD alluded that there was more to it than Carol killing people.  Before she was rudely interrupted, on TTD, by MM.  

Ok,  if they do not address the rat thing,  I will be really pissed, because, they made such a big deal about it.    I know the illness, at the prison takes priority ,  but hopefully they will address it, when things calm down.  
She doesn't become a killer,maybe less moral, but she has a much bigger role in the show than she does in the comics. Also, if you noticed, their was blood on the pillows where they were keeping the 2 of them, at that point, they are dead anyway so it could be taken as an act of mercy.
Back to top Go down
Derek

Derek

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 31, 2013 10:38 am

The Walking Dead - Page 3 1393516_783593755000118_1302088947_n

me and EZ during a zombie apocalypse
Back to top Go down
https://afterlost.forumotion.com
gin
Admin
gin

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 31, 2013 12:33 pm

something looks amiss with Daryl's crotch coffee
Back to top Go down
Derek

Derek

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 31, 2013 1:47 pm

sbob i never looked there...way to be pervy gin
Back to top Go down
Avalon
Avalon

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 01, 2013 12:17 am

gin wrote:
something looks amiss with Daryl's crotch coffee
So Gin, which character are you most like ? Since Derk and Ez have called Rick and Crotch boy 55 
Back to top Go down
Ez
Ez

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 01, 2013 12:18 am

Lori.coffee 
Back to top Go down
gin
Admin
gin

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 01, 2013 9:04 am

1) thats the first place i look Derk! ? 

b) EASY! i am NOT LORI! somad 

iii: who am i most like? probably one of the zombies. i've already explained that when the apocolypse happens, i wont be fighting. i'll just turn into a zombie. it's much easier.
Back to top Go down
Ez
Ez

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 01, 2013 4:02 pm

gin wrote:

iii: who am i most like? probably one of the zombies. i've already explained that when the apocolypse happens, i wont be fighting. i'll just turn into a zombie. it's much easier.
Would you rather be Andrea??
Back to top Go down
Iggy

Iggy

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 02, 2013 12:17 am

I did not notice Normans crotch until Gin pointed it out. It was weird looking, I am guessing whoever picked out his pants did a horrible job. lol

Depending on which "test" I took, I could live for 30 hours to 36 months, depending on who I had with me. I would like to think, I would live through it.

Back to top Go down
gin
Admin
gin

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 02, 2013 12:22 pm

Ez wrote:
gin wrote:

actually ya. as annoying as she was sometimes, she had a big heart and was always trying to help others. and she was a tough cookie too.  all good qualities, she just managed to be a tad annoying at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Iggy

Iggy

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 02, 2013 10:15 pm

gin wrote:
Ez wrote:
gin wrote:

actually ya. as annoying as she was sometimes, she had a big heart and was always trying to help others. and she was a tough cookie too.  all good qualities, she just managed to be a tad annoying at the same time.
And, she got laid, once in a while.
Back to top Go down
gin
Admin
gin

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 02, 2013 11:31 pm

lol  more so than one would think during an apocalypse!
Back to top Go down
Iggy

Iggy

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 12:10 am

gin wrote:
lol  more so than one would think during an apocalypse!
Exactly, I may not be an Andrea fan, but at least she was getting some.

And yes, I did post memes making fun of her for getting some.

I am a hypocrite :| 
Back to top Go down
Ez
Ez

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 10:08 pm

Wow, I did not see that coming, that was hardcore of Rick, I am not sure I would have done that.
Back to top Go down
Iggy

Iggy

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 10:59 pm

EZ, I know, right?

I have no idea, how the group at the prison, would have reacted, knowing what Carol did. Tyresse, would have been pissed, but Carol did not care. And she did not care that Rick left her.
Back to top Go down
Derek

Derek

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 11:49 pm

yea me and des both thought it was the wrong move...she hass a lot of value too..medical help, teaching, can kill zombie now, cooks, the kids like her....she's jus got to that point of 'anything to survive' and shes emotionless kinda like shane got in his last season...i think shane and new carol would fit together better...
Back to top Go down
Derek

Derek

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 11:51 pm

also...id be grabbin up some beer or liquor too if i seen a shit ton of dead people walking around every day...id be looking through stores for the ingredients to make my own home brews lol have my own pot fields alongside rick's farm :)
Back to top Go down
Ez
Ez

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 6:46 am

I think I would want a clear head, wouldn't want to get eaten because I was drunk or stoned.
Back to top Go down
Avalon
Avalon

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 7:05 am

I still wonder why someone hasn't Mad Max'ed a vehicle ? Like an industrial snowplow or army truck ? You could push through a herd, or traffic jam, and lots of room for supplies and people.

Back to top Go down
Avalon
Avalon

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 7:08 am

Or a Zil with a snowblower attachment sml 

Back to top Go down
iwantmycrayons

iwantmycrayons

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 7:57 am

i know I'd be looking for a large, heavy duty vehicle, which would be armored, and armed, hell it would be kinda fun!!!
Back to top Go down
Avalon
Avalon

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 8:47 am

Back to top Go down
Avalon
Avalon

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 8:51 am

Dear Santa smile 
Back to top Go down
desi
Admin
desi

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 10:21 am

Have they come seen any large vehicles like that yet?? They are going to have to leave the prison soon.. they can't stay there much longer.. they have to try and move away from the sickness...

Im thinking Carol is going to have a run in with the Governor and his people, to find out the sickness has hit them too
Back to top Go down
Avalon
Avalon

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 11:45 am

Good. I hope he has explosive diaherra with it as well 36
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Walking Dead
Page 2 of 17Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next