AFTER LOST

A place to talk about your favorite shows after Lost
 
HomeMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in2015 Season - Page 13 TVGuidebbtn

Share
 

 2015 Season

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13
AuthorMessage
JJ
Moderator


Posts : 3583
Join date : 2012-04-08
Age : 33

2015 Season - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2015 Season   2015 Season - Page 13 EmptySat Oct 24, 2015 8:57 am

Are we all in agreement? Royals?
Back to top Go down
Derek

Derek

Posts : 15290
Join date : 2012-03-18
Age : 35

2015 Season - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2015 Season   2015 Season - Page 13 EmptySat Oct 24, 2015 11:45 am

Royals all day... *bandwagon jumper*

hate the Mets...
Back to top Go down
http://afterlost.forumotion.com
Ez
Moderator
Ez

Posts : 9256
Join date : 2012-04-07
Age : 38
Location : Amarillo, TX

2015 Season - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2015 Season   2015 Season - Page 13 EmptySat Oct 24, 2015 12:15 pm

Yea, Go Royals, they do have their work cut out for them though, that is a tough rotation.

_________________
He is the Prince who was promised, and his is the song of Ice and Fire
Back to top Go down
Ez
Moderator
Ez

Posts : 9256
Join date : 2012-04-07
Age : 38
Location : Amarillo, TX

2015 Season - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2015 Season   2015 Season - Page 13 EmptySat Oct 24, 2015 12:15 pm

Double Post

_________________
He is the Prince who was promised, and his is the song of Ice and Fire
Back to top Go down
Derek

Derek

Posts : 15290
Join date : 2012-03-18
Age : 35

2015 Season - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2015 Season   2015 Season - Page 13 EmptySat Oct 24, 2015 1:06 pm

still wearing Cubs post season gear...and people at the store give me hell.... *loyal* .....

but for now...go Royals
Back to top Go down
http://afterlost.forumotion.com
blondie

blondie

Posts : 18214
Join date : 2012-04-09
Age : 44

2015 Season - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2015 Season   2015 Season - Page 13 EmptySat Oct 24, 2015 1:44 pm

Yup, Royals.

Back to top Go down
JJ
Moderator


Posts : 3583
Join date : 2012-04-08
Age : 33

2015 Season - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2015 Season   2015 Season - Page 13 EmptySun Oct 25, 2015 4:18 pm

@Derek wrote:
still wearing Cubs post season gear...and people at the store give me hell....  *loyal* .....

but for now...go Royals

I have so many Cardinal shirts...if I didn't wear them year round it would be a waste!
Back to top Go down
blondie

blondie

Posts : 18214
Join date : 2012-04-09
Age : 44

2015 Season - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2015 Season   2015 Season - Page 13 EmptyMon Oct 26, 2015 9:46 am

So....Ruben Amaro Jr to the Red Sox? as their 1st base coach?


What do you guys think about that?
Back to top Go down
iwantmycrayons

iwantmycrayons

Posts : 12893
Join date : 2012-04-09

2015 Season - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2015 Season   2015 Season - Page 13 EmptyMon Oct 26, 2015 11:57 am

@blondie wrote:
So....Ruben Amaro Jr to the Red Sox?  as their 1st base coach?


What do you guys think about that?
http://fullcount.weei.com/sports/boston/baseball/red-sox/2015/10/26/red-sox-announce-hiring-of-ruben-amaro-jr-for-first-base-coach/ no idea why would they think a guy who has never coached at any level, and obviously wasn't a stellar performer as a GM would make a good 1st base and outfielder coach. I'm not sure what to make of this. ?


hmmmmm, maybe they think he can get HanRam to pay attention at 1st base.


Back to top Go down
ExpletiveDeleted

ExpletiveDeleted

Posts : 8880
Join date : 2012-04-12

2015 Season - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2015 Season   2015 Season - Page 13 EmptyMon Oct 26, 2015 12:30 pm


_________________
I always knew I'd get old. How fast it happened was a bit of a suprise,though.
Back to top Go down
iwantmycrayons

iwantmycrayons

Posts : 12893
Join date : 2012-04-09

2015 Season - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2015 Season   2015 Season - Page 13 EmptyMon Oct 26, 2015 1:07 pm

@ExpletiveDeleted wrote:
in best cliff claven voice

"it's a little known fact that this song was written because she had seen a picture of a Royals baseball player in a national geographic magazine".


If a man had written a song most likely it would have been about some native tribe in africa that haven't found the notion of a shirt for women as a useful form of clothing tongue
Back to top Go down
blondie

blondie

Posts : 18214
Join date : 2012-04-09
Age : 44

2015 Season - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2015 Season   2015 Season - Page 13 EmptyMon Oct 26, 2015 1:13 pm

@iwantmycrayons wrote:
@blondie wrote:
So....Ruben Amaro Jr to the Red Sox?  as their 1st base coach?


What do you guys think about that?
http://fullcount.weei.com/sports/boston/baseball/red-sox/2015/10/26/red-sox-announce-hiring-of-ruben-amaro-jr-for-first-base-coach/  no idea why would they think a guy who has never coached at any level, and obviously wasn't a stellar performer as a GM would make a good 1st base and outfielder coach.   I'm not sure what to make of this. ?


hmmmmm, maybe they think he can get HanRam to pay attention at 1st base.


 


He once played with your manager. That should explain it 987

I really don't see what he brings to the table. He's not even personable anymore the way he pretty much turned on our players. I would think that's going to bring distrust between him and the players he's trying to coach.

Well, good luck.
Back to top Go down
iwantmycrayons

iwantmycrayons

Posts : 12893
Join date : 2012-04-09

2015 Season - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2015 Season   2015 Season - Page 13 EmptyMon Oct 26, 2015 1:56 pm

@blondie wrote:
@iwantmycrayons wrote:
@blondie wrote:
So....Ruben Amaro Jr to the Red Sox?  as their 1st base coach?


What do you guys think about that?
http://fullcount.weei.com/sports/boston/baseball/red-sox/2015/10/26/red-sox-announce-hiring-of-ruben-amaro-jr-for-first-base-coach/  no idea why would they think a guy who has never coached at any level, and obviously wasn't a stellar performer as a GM would make a good 1st base and outfielder coach.   I'm not sure what to make of this. ?


hmmmmm, maybe they think he can get HanRam to pay attention at 1st base.


 


He once played with your manager.  That should explain it 987  

I really don't see what he brings to the table.  He's not even personable anymore the way he pretty much turned on our players.  I would think that's going to bring distrust between him and the players he's trying to coach.  

Well, good luck.
yeah, well hopefully the damage he causes will be minimal being a first base coach can't be that hard. mostly you just fist bump the guy who got a hit and pat the guy who got a walk on his ass. tongue ( with a cupped hand, cuz it's more friendly, not as angry lol2 )
Back to top Go down
blondie

blondie

Posts : 18214
Join date : 2012-04-09
Age : 44

2015 Season - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2015 Season   2015 Season - Page 13 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2015 8:53 am

soooo happy that so far the Muts are losing yay I'd love to see a clean2
Back to top Go down
iwantmycrayons

iwantmycrayons

Posts : 12893
Join date : 2012-04-09

2015 Season - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2015 Season   2015 Season - Page 13 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2015 9:03 am

@blondie wrote:
soooo happy that so far the Muts are losing yay    I'd love to see a clean2
the royals seem to be the one team that can hit the mets pitchers. they have some great pitching, but the royals seem to be more than up to the task.

yeah i'd be fine with a quick end to the series, just so we can officially start the trading season Cool
Back to top Go down
blondie

blondie

Posts : 18214
Join date : 2012-04-09
Age : 44

2015 Season - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2015 Season   2015 Season - Page 13 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2015 9:17 am

meh, I don't see us doing much. We need to rebuild pitching but most of what we're going to work with is in our system. We just need to see them come up.

I just hope we don't lean towards the guys in the last year of their careers. At least get a younger guy that has potential.

I actually wouldn't mind just throwing all rookies out there. why not? We have nothing to lose this year.

I really don't see much change in the position players. They're still evaluating guys.
Back to top Go down
iwantmycrayons

iwantmycrayons

Posts : 12893
Join date : 2012-04-09

2015 Season - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2015 Season   2015 Season - Page 13 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2015 9:48 am

@blondie wrote:
meh, I don't see us doing much.  We need to rebuild pitching but most of what we're going to work with is in our system.  We just need to see them come up.

I just hope we don't lean towards the guys in the last year of their careers.  At least get a younger guy that has potential.

I actually wouldn't mind just throwing all rookies out there.  why not?  We have nothing to lose this year.

I really don't see much change in the position players.  They're still evaluating guys.
look at the 2 teams still playing, and with the cubs at least, theones that got beat in the last round. except for Toronto, and the cardinals, who just grow their team in a field outside of st louis, most of the teams in the playoffs were filled with young players
Back to top Go down
blondie

blondie

Posts : 18214
Join date : 2012-04-09
Age : 44

2015 Season - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2015 Season   2015 Season - Page 13 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2015 9:54 am

yes - that's why its so frustrating that my team is in this position. And I can't blame it all on Ruben, it was the whole ownership group that wanted to keep this team together. Hopefully they're over it.

I really like some of the guys that broke through last season. It won't really start to come together until at least 2017. Several future guys are going into AAA next season so the earliest we'll get them is probably the All-Star break; by September at the latest for call ups. Hopefully they'll kick ass in AAA an they'll start bringing them up earlier. I don't expect to really contend without a miracle but not landing in last place would be nice.
Back to top Go down
blondie

blondie

Posts : 18214
Join date : 2012-04-09
Age : 44

2015 Season - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2015 Season   2015 Season - Page 13 EmptySun Nov 01, 2015 7:43 pm

@iwantmycrayons wrote:
@blondie wrote:
@iwantmycrayons wrote:
@blondie wrote:
So....Ruben Amaro Jr to the Red Sox?  as their 1st base coach?


What do you guys think about that?
http://fullcount.weei.com/sports/boston/baseball/red-sox/2015/10/26/red-sox-announce-hiring-of-ruben-amaro-jr-for-first-base-coach/  no idea why would they think a guy who has never coached at any level, and obviously wasn't a stellar performer as a GM would make a good 1st base and outfielder coach.   I'm not sure what to make of this. ?






hmmmmm, maybe they think he can get HanRam to pay attention at 1st base.


 


He once played with your manager.  That should explain it 987  

I really don't see what he brings to the table.  He's not even personable anymore the way he pretty much turned on our players.  I would think that's going to bring distrust between him and the players he's trying to coach.  

Well, good luck.
yeah, well hopefully the damage he causes will be minimal being a first base coach can't be that hard.  mostly you just fist bump the guy who got a hit and pat the guy who got a walk on his ass. tongue  ( with a cupped hand, cuz it's more friendly, not as angry lol2  )


I just saw the commercial that makes your comment make sense lol2
Back to top Go down
iwantmycrayons

iwantmycrayons

Posts : 12893
Join date : 2012-04-09

2015 Season - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2015 Season   2015 Season - Page 13 EmptyMon Nov 02, 2015 7:33 am

@blondie wrote:
@iwantmycrayons wrote:
@blondie wrote:
@iwantmycrayons wrote:
@blondie wrote:
So....Ruben Amaro Jr to the Red Sox?  as their 1st base coach?


What do you guys think about that?
http://fullcount.weei.com/sports/boston/baseball/red-sox/2015/10/26/red-sox-announce-hiring-of-ruben-amaro-jr-for-first-base-coach/  no idea why would they think a guy who has never coached at any level, and obviously wasn't a stellar performer as a GM would make a good 1st base and outfielder coach.   I'm not sure what to make of this. ?






hmmmmm, maybe they think he can get HanRam to pay attention at 1st base.


 


He once played with your manager.  That should explain it 987  

I really don't see what he brings to the table.  He's not even personable anymore the way he pretty much turned on our players.  I would think that's going to bring distrust between him and the players he's trying to coach.  

Well, good luck.
yeah, well hopefully the damage he causes will be minimal being a first base coach can't be that hard.  mostly you just fist bump the guy who got a hit and pat the guy who got a walk on his ass. tongue  ( with a cupped hand, cuz it's more friendly, not as angry lol2  )


I just saw the commercial that makes your comment make sense lol2
987
Back to top Go down
blondie

blondie

Posts : 18214
Join date : 2012-04-09
Age : 44

2015 Season - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2015 Season   2015 Season - Page 13 EmptyMon Nov 02, 2015 8:21 am

I bet the WS broadcasters are in mourning this morning. The way they went on and on about how superior NY was you'd think they would've won more than one damn game.

Back to top Go down
blondie

blondie

Posts : 18214
Join date : 2012-04-09
Age : 44

2015 Season - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2015 Season   2015 Season - Page 13 EmptyTue Nov 03, 2015 2:00 pm

2015 Season - Page 13 12189702_710471475720385_4877053498106505891_n
Back to top Go down
iwantmycrayons

iwantmycrayons

Posts : 12893
Join date : 2012-04-09

2015 Season - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2015 Season   2015 Season - Page 13 EmptyWed Nov 04, 2015 8:05 am

@blondie wrote:
2015 Season - Page 13 12189702_710471475720385_4877053498106505891_n
ohh, the irony, the ghost of bill buckner's ankles has struck yay
Back to top Go down
blondie

blondie

Posts : 18214
Join date : 2012-04-09
Age : 44

2015 Season - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2015 Season   2015 Season - Page 13 EmptyWed Nov 04, 2015 8:50 am

I really like those commercials more than I should.

Although I do not understand why they banned the Rob Lowe ones and not the new ones.
Back to top Go down
iwantmycrayons

iwantmycrayons

Posts : 12893
Join date : 2012-04-09

2015 Season - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2015 Season   2015 Season - Page 13 EmptyWed Nov 04, 2015 2:25 pm

@blondie wrote:
I really like those commercials more than I should.

Although I do not understand why they banned the Rob Lowe ones and not the new ones.  
I wish they would ban Rob Lowe's new comedy Grinders, it is terrrrrrible
Back to top Go down
blondie

blondie

Posts : 18214
Join date : 2012-04-09
Age : 44

2015 Season - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2015 Season   2015 Season - Page 13 EmptyWed Nov 04, 2015 3:51 pm

haven't seen it

I tried not to try so many shows this year.
Back to top Go down
blondie

blondie

Posts : 18214
Join date : 2012-04-09
Age : 44

2015 Season - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2015 Season   2015 Season - Page 13 EmptyThu Nov 05, 2015 1:33 pm

[img]2015 Season - Page 13 Img_1610[/img]


Last edited by blondie on Thu Nov 05, 2015 3:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
blondie

blondie

Posts : 18214
Join date : 2012-04-09
Age : 44

2015 Season - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2015 Season   2015 Season - Page 13 EmptyThu Nov 05, 2015 3:32 pm

2015 Season - Page 13 12088188_711099625657570_801554460216535672_n
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




2015 Season - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2015 Season   2015 Season - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down
 
2015 Season
Back to top 
Page 13 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13
 Similar topics
-
» Ideas for Sailor Moon season 6
» "Series 9 will air in 2015," Moffat says
» Bonsai Europa 2015 New Show in the UK for European artists
» SpiralStrix Additions - Birds & Ungulates (Updated Jan 2nd, 2015)
» Favorite Season 1 William Hartnell Story and Why

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AFTER LOST :: MLB Happenings-
Jump to: