AFTER LOST
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AFTER LOST

A place to talk about your favorite shows after Lost

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inAmerican Horror Story: Coven - Page 3 TVGuidebbtn
Top posters
desi (22502)
American Horror Story: Coven - Page 3 EmptyAmerican Horror Story: Coven - Page 3 EmptyAmerican Horror Story: Coven - Page 3 Empty 
gin (20877)
American Horror Story: Coven - Page 3 EmptyAmerican Horror Story: Coven - Page 3 EmptyAmerican Horror Story: Coven - Page 3 Empty 
blondie (18214)
Derek (15292)
ExpletiveDeleted (14879)
iwantmycrayons (13554)
Avalon (9543)
Ez (9256)
Goof (7490)
MrBill60 (6907)

American Horror Story: Coven

Go down 
+4
Derek
desi
blondie
gin
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
gin
Admin
gin

American Horror Story: Coven - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: American Horror Story: Coven   American Horror Story: Coven - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 10:20 am

Power might not be the right word - but ability. she was a witch- but she was able to make potions and was more subtle.  she now is a "see-er"

Fiona is sick because the new supreme is "flowering".  Fiona killed the supreme when she was a teenager  - the old supreme was getting sick with diabets, kidney failure.  Fiona thought that spoiled teen was the supreme - but was wrong and killed the wrong girl.  I think zoe is the new supreme.

Ya i dont know where Delphine was... Spalding is icky. but interesting that he's able to block them.

I love Angela Basset btw - i cant believe how young she looks. i havent seen her in prob 15 years - she looks better than i remember her.
Back to top Go down
desi
Admin
desi

PostSubject: Re: American Horror Story: Coven   American Horror Story: Coven - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 10:37 am

gin wrote:
Power might not be the right word - but ability. she was a witch- but she was able to make potions and was more subtle.  she now is a "see-er"

Fiona is sick because the new supreme is "flowering".  Fiona killed the supreme when she was a teenager  - the old supreme was getting sick with diabets, kidney failure.  Fiona thought that spoiled teen was the supreme - but was wrong and killed the wrong girl.  I think zoe is the new supreme.

Ya i dont know where Delphine was... Spalding is icky. but interesting that he's able to block them.

I love Angela Basset btw - i cant believe how young she looks. i havent seen her in prob 15 years - she looks better than i remember her.
totally forgot about that detail... I am thinking Zoe will end up the supreme as well, but I can't wait till Fiona finds out what is going on!

The wind blew with a new purpose.

The destruction of a fabrication that once held all the answers.

It destroyed them; swallowed them whole.

Passed through the digestive system of a monster named truth.

-Astaria Stone

Back to top Go down
desi
Admin
desi

PostSubject: Re: American Horror Story: Coven   American Horror Story: Coven - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 10:49 am

The only issue I am having so far, and I noticed lots of people complaining about it.. there is no established rules for how the magic works.. Madison was dead for a week and was brought back to life, but Cordelia's blindness can't be fixed??

I also don't like that Zoe is suddenly having all these powers and she seems to know about it yet they don't show her really discovering them...

-Astaria Stone

Back to top Go down
desi
Admin
desi

PostSubject: Re: American Horror Story: Coven   American Horror Story: Coven - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 10:52 am

unless there is a difference between bringing a person back to life and actually healing them.. it seems the bringing back to life is easy but the healing of someone is along drawn out process

-Astaria Stone

Back to top Go down
gin
Admin
gin

PostSubject: Re: American Horror Story: Coven   American Horror Story: Coven - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 11:00 am

i know - there are alot of holes i find... missing peices and gaps that are just being ignored... its like the writers were confused lol. that happened in assylum too a few times.

i do get annoyed but i liked last night's episode enough to let those gaps slide.  i'm glad cause the 2 episodes before that were awful. i hope it keeps getting better.
Back to top Go down
blondie

blondie

PostSubject: Re: American Horror Story: Coven   American Horror Story: Coven - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 9:09 am

When did they start being allowed to air actual sex scenes?

I was watching this morning and Craig woke up an d came out not long before the Madison and what's his name's scene facepalm 
Back to top Go down
gin
Admin
gin

PostSubject: Re: American Horror Story: Coven   American Horror Story: Coven - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 10:04 am

FX is not the standard networks with the censoring.  they swear and stuff on the show too.
Back to top Go down
gin
Admin
gin

PostSubject: Re: American Horror Story: Coven   American Horror Story: Coven - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 10:04 am

and lol2
Back to top Go down
blondie

blondie

PostSubject: Re: American Horror Story: Coven   American Horror Story: Coven - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 10:20 am

I yelled " you're not allowed to watch that! Surprised  " and he hid his face behind a pillow. I noticed the cursing but when that came on ... faint 
Back to top Go down
gin
Admin
gin

PostSubject: Re: American Horror Story: Coven   American Horror Story: Coven - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 10:24 am

omg lol thats too funny! lol
Back to top Go down
iwantmycrayons

iwantmycrayons

PostSubject: Re: American Horror Story: Coven   American Horror Story: Coven - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 25, 2013 8:27 am

should have just told them they were "hugging" witch and worlock style cool 
Back to top Go down
blondie

blondie

PostSubject: Re: American Horror Story: Coven   American Horror Story: Coven - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 25, 2013 9:00 am

lol

its almost "polar style time" isn't it?
Back to top Go down
iwantmycrayons

iwantmycrayons

PostSubject: Re: American Horror Story: Coven   American Horror Story: Coven - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 25, 2013 10:30 am

Gin is going to redecorate her bathroom with pictures of animals "hugging" tongue 
Back to top Go down
blondie

blondie

PostSubject: Re: American Horror Story: Coven   American Horror Story: Coven - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 25, 2013 10:34 am

I can't wait to see it smilingnerd
Back to top Go down
gin
Admin
gin

PostSubject: Re: American Horror Story: Coven   American Horror Story: Coven - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 25, 2013 11:50 am

omg 
Back to top Go down
JJ

PostSubject: Re: American Horror Story: Coven   American Horror Story: Coven - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 25, 2013 3:41 pm

you think this show is bad, try sons of anarchy.
Back to top Go down
blondie

blondie

PostSubject: Re: American Horror Story: Coven   American Horror Story: Coven - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 25, 2013 4:16 pm

I've heard that one was pretty good.

I just have to not watch it when Craig is around.
Back to top Go down
Derek

Derek

PostSubject: Re: American Horror Story: Coven   American Horror Story: Coven - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 8:43 pm

is this on tonight ...?
Back to top Go down
https://afterlost.forumotion.com
blondie

blondie

PostSubject: Re: American Horror Story: Coven   American Horror Story: Coven - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 9:51 pm

I don't think so.
Back to top Go down
Derek

Derek

PostSubject: Re: American Horror Story: Coven   American Horror Story: Coven - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 10:04 pm

its not...returns dec 4th i discovered :)
Back to top Go down
JJ

PostSubject: Re: American Horror Story: Coven   American Horror Story: Coven - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 10:06 pm

nooope
Back to top Go down
Derek

Derek

PostSubject: Re: American Horror Story: Coven   American Horror Story: Coven - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 5:27 pm

new one tonight!
Back to top Go down
gin
Admin
gin

PostSubject: Re: American Horror Story: Coven   American Horror Story: Coven - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 7:16 pm

it was a repeat last week yes?
Back to top Go down
Derek

Derek

PostSubject: Re: American Horror Story: Coven   American Horror Story: Coven - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 7:30 pm

it wasnt on at all i dont think...if it was on ..then yeah it was a re-run
Back to top Go down
gin
Admin
gin

PostSubject: Re: American Horror Story: Coven   American Horror Story: Coven - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 7:49 pm

k thx :)
Back to top Go down
Derek

Derek

PostSubject: Re: American Horror Story: Coven   American Horror Story: Coven - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 8:01 pm

i love this family show...its educational and great for young children
Back to top Go down
gin
Admin
gin

PostSubject: Re: American Horror Story: Coven   American Horror Story: Coven - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 8:40 pm

it really is.
Back to top Go down
Derek

Derek

PostSubject: Re: American Horror Story: Coven   American Horror Story: Coven - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 9:01 pm

do you watch it with your chilluns?
Back to top Go down
gin
Admin
gin

PostSubject: Re: American Horror Story: Coven   American Horror Story: Coven - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 9:25 pm

mostly mr g and i watch it together... but the kids do like it.
but they are teenagers now... it's okay lol2
Back to top Go down
gin
Admin
gin

PostSubject: Re: American Horror Story: Coven   American Horror Story: Coven - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 8:21 am

maybe I'm just not understanding this season... but if it wsnt for Jessica Lange I wouldn't be watching. not liking it.
Back to top Go down
Derek

Derek

PostSubject: Re: American Horror Story: Coven   American Horror Story: Coven - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 11:57 am

and she almost died!...waht would you have done then? stop watching?
Back to top Go down
gin
Admin
gin

PostSubject: Re: American Horror Story: Coven   American Horror Story: Coven - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 2:06 pm

nah i'll have to watch to the end now. I WANT to like it so bad.
it has some great parts but some really really dumb parts too lol

- the whole Kyle thing... really? why? just... why??
- her magical power is that she fks guys till they die? really?
- they can bring back the dead over and over, but cant heal Cordelia's eyes? mmok
- the incest and necrophilia in this season is just... enough... enough already please.
- headless lady?  ok. fine. I don't even care anymore.

I just wish they had lived up to the advertisements (in a perfect world lol) the ads and previews looked SO creepy and spectacular and historical.  This is just ... I don't know what this is.
Back to top Go down
blondie

blondie

PostSubject: Re: American Horror Story: Coven   American Horror Story: Coven - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 2:49 pm

I'm not sure how Kyle fits in either.

They should just leave it as a battle between witchcraft and voodoo.
Back to top Go down
Derek

Derek

PostSubject: Re: American Horror Story: Coven   American Horror Story: Coven - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 2:54 pm

i understand all those points...still enjoying it though...i think they just needed an excuse to put that actor in the show..so they made him a part just to be there since everyone likes him...i dono...

he's gonna be in the new X-men movie too! wooooo
Back to top Go down
gin
Admin
gin

PostSubject: Re: American Horror Story: Coven   American Horror Story: Coven - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 3:53 pm

what?? really?? omg I love him so much.

They could have made him a boy witch, or the neighbor... a  bumbling idiot that knows how to fk? well... I just... I don't get it lol

Blondie -  ya I think they could have pulled that off - I was eager to see the history ... that is sort of what they implied with the ads
Back to top Go down
desi
Admin
desi

PostSubject: Re: American Horror Story: Coven   American Horror Story: Coven - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 2:45 pm

I think Kyle is just one of things in the story that complicates things.. I just don't understand how they have been able to keep him hidden for so long...

I am hoping they clear up more on how cordillia's eyes got that way.. I am thinking it wasn't just a matter of throwing acid in her eyes, but maybe it was more of a witchcraft thing and therefore cannot be healed... either that or its because she didn't die from it.. Misty Day has the power to of resurgence.. so she can bring the dead back to life, but that she has to use special ingredients and what not in order to heal them.. so she is not actually healing them just bringing the back to life..

Also her ability to see when touching people is clearly knew, but wth is her original power they haven't said yet...

Also Queenie is going to regret her decision when she starts watching her fellow witches die at the hands of the voodoo witches

-Astaria Stone

Back to top Go down
gin
Admin
gin

PostSubject: Re: American Horror Story: Coven   American Horror Story: Coven - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 4:32 pm

good point about the eyes Des. I suppose they can only do certain things.
Queenie was very easily swayed to go over there... then boom she's cutting out hearts? well I guess if the dude was a creep it made it easier.

I want to know more about Zoe's like before all this to figure out HOW in the world is she ok with sleeping with 2 dead people and killing random servants with not a thought of it.
this whole season is very weird lol
Back to top Go down
desi
Admin
desi

PostSubject: Re: American Horror Story: Coven   American Horror Story: Coven - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 5:04 pm

When I try and quote anyone it doesn't let me write anything in the editor...

I think Zoe knows/understands a lot more than she leads on, especially considering she didn't tell anyone about her stopping that zombie invasion, she knows she is likely the next supreme, but also knows she will be killed by Fiona if she finds out...

I enjoyed the scene where they fucked with Fiona when she was all weak and dying... she's really good at hiding that she is dying when she needs to...

-Astaria Stone

Back to top Go down
gin
Admin
gin

PostSubject: Re: American Horror Story: Coven   American Horror Story: Coven - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 7:04 pm

i watched season 1 and 2 over the holidays. i'm very excited to get back into the next new episode on thursday. i've been told Stevie Nicks will be on the episode! woo!!
Back to top Go down
blondie

blondie

PostSubject: Re: American Horror Story: Coven   American Horror Story: Coven - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 7:13 pm

I have a couple of shows coming back this week.
Back to top Go down
gin
Admin
gin

PostSubject: Re: American Horror Story: Coven   American Horror Story: Coven - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 7:29 pm

yes!  yay
Back to top Go down
JJ

PostSubject: Re: American Horror Story: Coven   American Horror Story: Coven - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 9:10 pm

blondie wrote:
I have a couple of shows coming back this week.

Revenge!
Back to top Go down
blondie

blondie

PostSubject: Re: American Horror Story: Coven   American Horror Story: Coven - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 9:33 pm

Yes  woooo  That's been on of my favorites this year
Back to top Go down
gin
Admin
gin

PostSubject: Re: American Horror Story: Coven   American Horror Story: Coven - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 10:17 pm

Nashville too  yay 
Back to top Go down
Derek

Derek

PostSubject: Re: American Horror Story: Coven   American Horror Story: Coven - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 07, 2014 3:48 pm

American Horror Story: Coven - Page 3 1604560_10151881395991099_2075314789_n
Back to top Go down
blondie

blondie

PostSubject: Re: American Horror Story: Coven   American Horror Story: Coven - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 07, 2014 4:18 pm

circus freaks :O
Back to top Go down
Derek

Derek

PostSubject: Re: American Horror Story: Coven   American Horror Story: Coven - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 12:48 pm

American Horror Story: Coven - Page 3 Tumblr_mzbdxggmcF1qjy9cyo1_500

why no updates on this? anyone watching this still?
Back to top Go down
blondie

blondie

PostSubject: Re: American Horror Story: Coven   American Horror Story: Coven - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 1:22 pm

I'm watching although I don't know why. I have no idea what the story is supposed to be.
Back to top Go down
Derek

Derek

PostSubject: Re: American Horror Story: Coven   American Horror Story: Coven - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 1:40 pm

yeah its kind of random....i think most of the shows ive been watching are pretty random and have no direction..revolution, horror story, once upon a time, sleepy hollow
Back to top Go down
rikkuisme

rikkuisme

PostSubject: Re: American Horror Story: Coven   American Horror Story: Coven - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 1:47 pm

I'm watching this one!!!! unfortunately, i usually have to dvr it and watch it the next day (cause I also watch Nashville which is on at the same time)!!! And tonight is the conclusion of KLONDIKE which has the ROB STARK guy in it from Game of Thrones!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: American Horror Story: Coven   American Horror Story: Coven - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

American Horror Story: Coven
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next