AFTER LOST
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AFTER LOST

A place to talk about your favorite shows after Lost

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Walking Dead - Page 4 TVGuidebbtn
Top posters
desi (22502)
The Walking Dead - Page 4 EmptyThe Walking Dead - Page 4 EmptyThe Walking Dead - Page 4 Empty 
gin (20877)
The Walking Dead - Page 4 EmptyThe Walking Dead - Page 4 EmptyThe Walking Dead - Page 4 Empty 
blondie (18214)
Derek (15292)
ExpletiveDeleted (14879)
iwantmycrayons (13554)
Avalon (9543)
Ez (9256)
Goof (7490)
MrBill60 (6907)

The Walking Dead

Go down 
+8
iwantmycrayons
desi
Derek
gin
JJ
Ez
Avalon
Iggy
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Ez
Ez

The Walking Dead - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 05, 2013 9:23 pm

Yea, I think it is a great cast as well

Derek

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 05, 2013 9:38 pm

i dont think she hasa favorite character yet..ill have to ask her..she's missed season 2 and 3 completely and jus started on this one ha thats like me watching dexter... smilingnerd 
Back to top Go down
https://afterlost.forumotion.com
JJ

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 05, 2013 9:39 pm

Ez wrote:
desi wrote:
I think Rick made a huge mistake... what sort of punishment did Carl get for killing that teenager who was surrendering... What Carl did was to no benefit of anyone and illogical... Carol was a part of the council and if she (maybe along with other council members) decided to try and stop the spread of the flu by killing the first people who had it... who would have died by now regardless... And I don't think Carol would continue to kill people.. at some point they are going to leave the prison and leave the sick behind.. so they will have to choose to either let the ill suffer die and become zombies before they leave or kill them...

And I think Carol was smart for not putting up a fight about going back.. the prison is infected if they don't pack up and leave soon they are all going to die...

And I think regardless of what Rick tells them at the Prison there is going to be an uproar.. if he tells the truth.. some people with be mad that he made the decision on his own.. some will be mad that he made the decision at all.. some will be glad, but I think for the most part everyone is going to be pissed at Rick because regardless of what Carol did.. and in her eyes was for the greater good... she has a lot offer and did/risked a lot for the group...
Shane had done a lot for the group to, before he went crazy, I can sympathize with Rick,would you want an admitted murderer around your family, probably not. What if they sick people she killed had been Maggie and Glen, or Hershel and Beth. I think if that had been the case instead of two new characters, you guys wouldn't be so upset by it.
Boom. Exactly.
Back to top Go down
Iggy

Iggy

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 05, 2013 11:34 pm

Referencing the group not going to Woodbury: I think I read, that the fact that the Gov and his 2 minions knew all the defenses of Woodbury, it was decided that Woodbury would not be a good place to stay. Woodburys defenses were intact, the night Rick took all the remanding residents to the prison. Or it could have been someones theory. tongue 

Gin, you are right about that community Rick Carol and the Tweeker Teens were in. It sees relatively walker free, compared to other places the group had been to.

Part of me thinks Rick did the right thing, kicking Carol out, part of me thinks he was an ass. I have given up trying to understand why characters do the things they do. . 1: I am usually wrong. Very Happy  2: Who knows why the writers have the actors do what they do. :|  3: If I tried to think like a character on the show, it would make my head explode, like it did on LOST. cry 

I don't hate any character, I disliked Lori, a lot, she annoyed me. Andrea and her superior attitude, bugged the crap out of me.

Admin
desi

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 10:43 am

I had Derek explain the whole death of Shane a little more as I did miss that.. I now really really disagree with Rick kicking Carol out...

The wind blew with a new purpose.

The destruction of a fabrication that once held all the answers.

It destroyed them; swallowed them whole.

Passed through the digestive system of a monster named truth.

-Astaria Stone

Back to top Go down
JJ

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 11:36 am

How is that possible? lol
Back to top Go down
Avalon
Avalon

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 11:40 am

The only thing that makes sense to me is that Carol comes back to save the day at a later point.

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 12:13 pm

Carol is definitely not gone for good. She killed 2 people. They ask new people when they join the group 3 questions. 2 of which are how many people have you killed and why. While I understand the reasoning behind what Carol did, it really wasn't justifiable and she would have failed the why question had she been new to the group.
Back to top Go down
gin
Admin
gin

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 12:22 pm

Des you REALLY need to watch from the beginning... there is alot of depth to why Rick did what he did.

while i hate it - i get it.

he's still a "cop" after all and his mind set is to protect people.

ack i dont know. i hope she does get a second chance smilingnerd
Back to top Go down
Avalon
Avalon

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 12:35 pm

Me too

Admin
desi

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 1:13 pm

gin wrote:
Des you REALLY need to watch from the beginning... there is alot of depth to why Rick did what he did.

while i hate it - i get it.

he's still a "cop" after all and his mind set is to protect people.

ack i dont know. i hope she does get a second chance smilingnerd
No sbob 

tongue maybe one day lol I don't feel too bad about my distaste for Rick.. I was reading through the comments on TVline.. I am def not the only one who has distaste for Rick lol..

I think Carol is either going to bump into the Governor or she is going to sneak back to the prison.. there will be a few people at the prison on her side... She was way to okay with leaving, she has a plan..

-Astaria Stone

Back to top Go down
desi
Admin
desi

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 1:15 pm

Also watched the complete 1st season and the majority of season 2 and did not like Rick much than either

-Astaria Stone

Back to top Go down
gin
Admin
gin

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 1:23 pm

Back to top Go down
desi
Admin
desi

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 2:37 pm

-Astaria Stone

Back to top Go down
gin
Admin
gin

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 2:58 pm

cry  i thoughjt you missed season 1 and 2?
Back to top Go down
Iggy

Iggy

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 11:34 pm

I still want to know, who was feeding the walkers, at the fence, rats. 36 

Derek

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 07, 2013 12:26 am

i was wrong..she's seen 1 and parts of 2...i dont think any of 3...i dont know her that well tongue tongue 

Back to top Go down
https://afterlost.forumotion.com
Ez
Ez

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 07, 2013 7:21 am

Rick had questionable decisions in Season 3. after he lost his mind, other than that he has been a solid leader, I am hoping the Ricktatorship returns soon!

Admin
gin

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 07, 2013 7:58 am

Derek wrote:
i was wrong..she's seen 1 and parts of 2...i dont think any of 3...i dont know her that well tongue tongue 

lol 
Back to top Go down
Ez
Ez

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 3:53 pm

Admin
desi

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 4:09 pm

-Astaria Stone

Back to top Go down
Ez
Ez

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 5:45 pm

What? Everyone is divided on the issue, I am all the way Team Rick!

Iggy

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 10:50 pm

Team Rick, I may not like what he did, but Carol is a wild card.

Tonights eppie? At the end, when they panned away from the prison, I expected to see Tweeker Teen, not who they showed.

Ez

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 11:06 pm

I knew who it would be by the music playing, business is definitely about to pick up!

Ez

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 11:07 pm

I think Lizzie is ok, shes just a little shook by all the loss lately, I don't think she was feeding the rats.

Iggy

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 11:51 pm

Ez wrote:
I knew who it would be by the music playing, business is definitely about to pick up!
lol, business/shit is about to pick up.

Iggy

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 11:57 pm

Ez wrote:
I think Lizzie is ok, shes just a little shook by all the loss lately, I don't think she was feeding the rats.
  I am not sure what to think of Lizzie.     She lead walker Henry away from Glenn, which was a good thing.   But she still thinks Walkers are just "different versions" of people.   She compared them to being different a child and a grownup.

I had 3 thoughts on that,  1: she was gonna lead him to a cell, to trap him,  2:  she was gonna trip him down the stairs, and 3:  she was gonna put him in a cell and keep him as  pet.  

So who was feeding the Walkers at the fence?   The Gov?  His 2 minions?    Someone inside the prison?   I need to know, who was feeding the walkers at the fence!!!

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 12:18 am

Ez wrote:
What? Everyone is divided on the issue, I am all the way Team Rick!
Totally team Rick.

Hershel was a badass this episode. Loved it.
Back to top Go down
Ez
Ez

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 12:32 am

Maybe the Governor has someone inside, that is about all I can come up with.

Avalon

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 8:14 am

I like the Governor ninja 

Admin
gin

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 9:15 am

now that i see how close the Gov was ... i think he's been luring the walkers with rats.  he's probably been stalking the prison for a while now, examining them and knows their weak spots.

Hershel was amazing. i thought for sure he was gon' die! cry  so glad he's ok.  Looks like Glen is ok too thank goodness.  I hope Maggie isnt gonna get sick.  Glad the alcoholic / Doctor is still there though - they'll need his help now, esp with Carol and the other doc gone.

Carol could have been very useful this episode. Sorry EZ and JJ - while i can SORTA understand why Rick told her to eff off... i'm not team rick on this.  Carole was important to this group and while she has turned off her humanity at the moment, i think a discussion could have brought her back. not sure why, after everything they have all been through, they couldnt have just had a discussion with her. communication people! omg I think Maggie was full of crap when she said she agreed with Rick. course the writers might be just trying to get us on his side Rolling Eyes  

I am anxious to see Daryl's reaction.

Rick's lightbulb moment: there was a look... when Carl tossed him a magazine during the excellent shoot out... when Rick realized - holy crap - my baby grew up.  I think every parent has had that "moment" at some point. i certainly have.  Carl and him fighting together was pretty badass.  Kind of like Roland and Jake.

And now the man in black (Gov) is back on the scene scrd
Back to top Go down
JJ

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 9:54 am

of course Carol would have been helpful but that's not the point. you think they should of had a discussion? damn, Carol should of had a discussion before offing 2 people. I don't think Maggie was full of it at all. and I believe Hershel understood too.
Back to top Go down
gin
Admin
gin

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 10:00 am

yes she should have discussed it with them too. not disputing that at all.  but yes they have all had to deal with extroadinary circumstances - and it is no wonder that some people turn off their emotions as she did.  Rick brought in a slew of people without discussing it with anyone first.  he says it isnt a Ricktatorship but clearly that isnt the case.
Back to top Go down
gin
Admin
gin

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 10:04 am

if i thought i could save some kids and my "family" and the rest of the group by "offing" a couple of diseased individuals who were clearly ready to kick it... during an apocolypse i would too.  she made it clear that the others were not receptive to the real world - wouldnt train the kids on how to kill etc.  she made an executive decision which failed unfortunately.  i think its pretty shitty that rick and the others - if they are in agreement- just shooed her off like they did.
Back to top Go down
JJ

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 10:27 am

it's not the case...it has been and always will be a ricktatorship. they all knew it, he just took a break. Rick was the only one unaware that he was still the leader.
Back to top Go down
JJ

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 10:30 am

should Hershel kill Glenn or have let him die? he's sick...he looked ready to kick it too.
Back to top Go down
JJ

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 11:01 am

ALSO...Rick saved her damn life, Tyrese would have killed her.
Back to top Go down
gin
Admin
gin

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 11:07 am

Tyrese is a big fking baby and needs to be adjusted. how long have they been living like this? he needs to grow up and realize this world is shit.

Second - Carole killed those two people before knowing if others were getting it... if Glen was one of the first - ya i think she would have killed him and sure i would have been upset but her intention was to try to stop the illness before it killed everyone. which it is doing anyway.  she tried and failed. 

Rick was lost for a good long while as he became a farmer and wussed out for a few months. Carole took over... and took his place, taking care of business.   then boom one morning he decides he's back and she's out? what? mmok that seems reasonable.
Back to top Go down
JJ

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 11:35 am

Carol took over? I thought they had a council? Maybe Carol THOUGHT she took over...and maybe went a tad too far?
Back to top Go down
gin
Admin
gin

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 11:43 am

Carol took over a few things that others werent stepping up to yes definately. 

and yes she went too far - i agree lol

what i'm saying is.... so what... it's the bloody apocolypse - people are gonna make mistakes.  She had proven herself over and over to that group.  she made a mistake and could have easily been brought back.  Rick reacted in fear and married Carol's behaviour to Shanes.  he also made a mistake imo.  no one is perfect here, and i simply feel he could have acknowledged that.   he was seeing ghosts for gods sake - he almost lost it too.  he could have the clarity to realize- hey... maybe Carole has lost it a little. lets have a little chat and see what we can do to figure it out together... instead of giving her a knap sac and a car and said - okay bye bye.
Back to top Go down
Avalon
Avalon

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 12:10 pm

How many episodes till the mid seaon break ?

Admin
gin

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 12:18 pm

shh! JJ and i are dueling

The Walking Dead - Page 4 2Q==
Back to top Go down
Avalon
Avalon

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 12:19 pm

Trips JJ leg 

Admin
gin

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 12:20 pm

lol2 

i think it usually goes off around Christmas ?
Back to top Go down
Ez
Ez

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 12:23 pm

I think there are 2 more eps before the break, Ricktatorship will be back soon, Carol deserves what she got, she is a murderer!

Admin
gin

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 12:32 pm

coffee
Back to top Go down
Ez
Ez

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 1:37 pm

Ez

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 1:37 pm

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 3:32 pm

Ez wrote:
I think there are 2 more eps before the break, Ricktatorship will be back soon, Carol deserves what she got, she is a murderer!

ONLY 2 MORE?!?!? cry cry cry 
Back to top Go down
Ez
Ez

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 4:30 pm

Yea, last night was episode 6 of 16, so should take them break after 8.

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Walking Dead
Page 4 of 17Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 17  Next