AFTER LOST
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AFTER LOST

A place to talk about your favorite shows after Lost

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Walking Dead - Page 2 TVGuidebbtn
Top posters
desi (22502)
The Walking Dead - Page 2 EmptyThe Walking Dead - Page 2 EmptyThe Walking Dead - Page 2 Empty 
gin (20877)
The Walking Dead - Page 2 EmptyThe Walking Dead - Page 2 EmptyThe Walking Dead - Page 2 Empty 
blondie (18214)
Derek (15292)
ExpletiveDeleted (14879)
iwantmycrayons (13554)
Avalon (9543)
Ez (9256)
Goof (7490)
MrBill60 (6907)

The Walking Dead

Go down 
+8
iwantmycrayons
desi
Derek
gin
JJ
Ez
Avalon
Iggy
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Iggy

Iggy

The Walking Dead - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 10:39 pm

Michonne interests me as well, her back story. First she yells no, then she starts to cry.

Admin
gin

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 10:40 pm

i can only assume that she lost a child.  she's tried very hard to hold up that wall of emotion.
Back to top Go down
Iggy

Iggy

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 10:53 pm

That is my thought, but, I am usually wrong. tongue 

Ez

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 11:01 pm

I was thinking the same thing.

Admin
gin

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 11:01 pm

holy shit! did you see the clip for next week? ohhhh god
Back to top Go down
Ez
Ez

Yea, intense

Admin
gin

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 11:03 pm

omg i just watched it again. oh my god!!!
Back to top Go down
gin
Admin
gin

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 11:03 pm

they are gonna have to leave the prison - its so good he saw them though - if they hadnt - they would have been trapped in the prison and that would have been it.  ohmygoodness!
Back to top Go down
Iggy

Iggy

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 11:15 pm

I, unfortunately, was dealing with a 12 year old boy, who did not get his afternoon ADHD medication. I will have to rewatch both TWD and TTD. I saw bits and pieces of the last 1/2 hour TWD and next to nothing of TTD.

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 11:25 pm

gin wrote:
poor Michone. i am anxious to see her story.

i thought the young girl was feeding "nick" but now i'm not so sure
Also thought this until the end.
Back to top Go down
JJ

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 11:29 pm

Her here=me holding a child.

The Walking Dead - Page 2 Tumblr_mv004uCsb61r2acrxo8_250
Back to top Go down
Iggy

Iggy

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 11:46 pm

JJ wrote:
Her here=me holding a child.

The Walking Dead - Page 2 Tumblr_mv004uCsb61r2acrxo8_250
OMG, that GIF is heartbreaking to watch. I am guessing she lost a child, or always wanted a child. I don't know, she is so hard to read.

Iggy

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 11:48 pm

JJ, do you want a child? Or do they scare you? If you don't want one, no crime in that. My oldest daughter has opted not to have children. Her choice, I respect that.

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 12:20 am

Pft! No, i do not want a child.
Back to top Go down
Avalon
Avalon

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 7:57 am

And apparently does not want bacon either 55 

Avalon

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 9:33 am

gin wrote:
they are gonna have to leave the prison - its so good he saw them though - if they hadnt - they would have been trapped in the prison and that would have been it.  ohmygoodness!

You can see in an earlier clip, the car Daryl was driving with it's back stuck on a pile of zombies, as they try to escape ...

Admin
gin

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 9:49 am

cry  this show is so stressful!! cry
Back to top Go down
Avalon
Avalon

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 9:56 am

55  Do you know where they go in the comics ?

Admin
gin

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 11:20 am

nope - havent read them.  I think i'll get them for mr g for christmas
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 11:49 am

Iggy wrote:
JJ wrote:
I didn't read too much into that, Iggy. I thought they might be trying to scare us into thinking Daryl might be sick or something, though.
 I agree, last season, they focused on that stupid tea of Milties, and it was nothing.   I did read something about "the illness", and it only confirmed what others were speculating.  
But do you think the source of the illness will be that benign, to be simply airborne from the pigs....gotta find out the link between how Patrick got it AND how that other guy got it....I'll bet Karen was never sick with the fatal flu at all...just some regular bug...
Back to top Go down
gin
Admin
gin

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 12:01 pm

Meeps did you watch Talking Dead?

He confirmed that this is a strain of the flu.  He got the idea from a flu that rampaged back in the 1800's. It affected people in their peak years (not the very old or very young).  They would catch it, then only several hours later they'd be dead.

Also - they pointed out that some of the walkers pressed up against the fence also have the same bloody eyes - meaning that the "flu" is out there - all over - not just the prison.

So they're gonna need some flu shots and to keep clean - hence the preview showing the face masks.
Back to top Go down
Avalon
Avalon

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 12:08 pm

Entire towns died here during the Spanish influenza. Some places in Labrador, they went into the towns and shot all the sled dogs to keep them from eating the bodies.

Admin
gin

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 12:19 pm

wow thats awful.

he didnt specify the kind of flu he was mirroring but there were so many strains back then. 

as for now - who knows what caused this flu - whether it was animals or birds or what.  it sure does seem very apocolyptic - and that the human race is meant to be wiped out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 12:30 pm

gin wrote:
Meeps did you watch Talking Dead?

He confirmed that this is a strain of the flu.  He got the idea from a flu that rampaged back in the 1800's. It affected people in their peak years (not the very old or very young).  They would catch it, then only several hours later they'd be dead.

Also - they pointed out that some of the walkers pressed up against the fence also have the same bloody eyes - meaning that the "flu" is out there - all over - not just the prison.

So they're gonna need some flu shots and to keep clean - hence the preview showing the face masks.
No I haven't seen TD yet....but the ones that are just outside the prison, they could have been infected with the rats, that IMO are being fed them by the most psycho twin girls sine the ones in "The Shining"...there was quite a pile of carcasses of them....
Back to top Go down
Iggy

Iggy

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 10:17 pm

JJ wrote:
Pft! No, i do not want a child.
Don't blame ya, they turn into teens. tongue 

Iggy

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 10:24 pm

I got to rewatch both. I don't think it is the psycho girls, are the ones, feeding the walkers, or killing people.

Normally, I would blame Carl for such things, because, I bet he resents or resented being stuck in the prison, and if they have to leave, he can go back to killing. But I kinda like this new Carl.

I doubt it is anyone from Woodbury, because the Gov, killed a lot of their friends.

I try not to guess to much, because I am usually wrong. lol.

The preview for next week, looks intense. A herd that size, could take down the fences, in a heart beat. Or a car. And why is Rick yelling at Daryl to let him go.

Ez

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 11:11 pm

I don't think it was the girls either, there are a lot of people in the Prison now, it's probably someone we haven't met yet.

Iggy

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 11:31 pm

Ez wrote:
I don't think it was the girls either, there are a lot of people in the Prison now, it's probably someone we haven't met yet.
 EZ,  do you think it could a person, planted in the prison, by the Gov?   I mean, they bring in new people all the time.  

It is likely he has found other followers, and being as charismatic as he can be, convinced someone that the prison people are evil.  He could easily influence a susceptible person.   And make it seem like they were doing good, by going undercover. The bigger question is who?

Ez

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 11:48 pm

Yea, it's possible, they have deviated from the comic alot so it's all new for me lol, which is a good thing!

Iggy

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 12:17 am

Ez wrote:
Yea, it's possible, they have deviated from the comic alot so it's all new for me lol, which is a good thing!
I have been told that reading the comics, would no way effect the way I view the show. Still not gonna read comics. :|  Just to be on the safe side. tongue 

So do you think, the Gov could have planted someone in the prison?

Avalon

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 25, 2013 12:27 am

I need spoilers cry 

Ez

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 25, 2013 1:09 pm

Iggy wrote:
Ez wrote:
 I have been told that reading the comics, would no way effect the way I view the show.    Still not gonna read comics.  :|  Just to be on the safe side.   tongue 

It wouldn't effect it at all, you would just know some of the characters when they show up. It's possible that the Governor planted people, I think it's just someone who is crazy, the world changed them or something.

Ez

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 25, 2013 1:10 pm

The Walking Dead - Page 2 Bo7gpc10

Iggy

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 25, 2013 11:01 pm

Ez wrote:
Iggy wrote:
Ez wrote:
 I have been told that reading the comics, would no way effect the way I view the show.    Still not gonna read comics.  :|  Just to be on the safe side.   tongue 

It wouldn't effect it at all, you would just know some of the characters when they show up. It's possible that the Governor planted people, I think it's just someone who is crazy, the world changed them or something.
Yeah, someone on FB suggested the same thing. Some person on the fringe, may or may not be connected with the Gov. And that is the scariest part, you just don't know.

Ez

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 27, 2013 3:52 pm

Admin
gin

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 27, 2013 10:25 pm

wow. marilyn manson is an effing moron. im watching it like judgy1 

excellent episode. Carol is getting more bad ass each episode. Hershel... what an angel. i just love him. I was pretty upset that the 3 left Tyrese alone like they did - that was pretty harsh. i'm glad he made it though.
Back to top Go down
Iggy

Iggy

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 27, 2013 10:34 pm

Iggy

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 27, 2013 10:36 pm

gin wrote:
wow. marilyn manson is an effing moron. im watching it like judgy1 

excellent episode. Carol is getting more bad ass each episode. Hershel... what an angel. i just love him. I was pretty upset that the 3 left Tyrese alone like they did - that was pretty harsh. i'm glad he made it though.
I know, right? He is very annoying.

Wow, did not see that coming, IE Carol. Tyresse was yelling, "Go Go" to the other 3, it was either flight or die. At that point, I thought Tyresse was sacrificing himself, to save them.

Admin
gin

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 9:57 am

ya... but imo it was very unlike Daryl and Michone's character to just leave.

i wonder how they are not sick from that little stream of water they are all drinking from.

so i guess the questions is - did Carol kill them or just burn them? in TD they didnt seem to be sure.

did Rick ask: did you kill them Carole, or did you burn them?
Back to top Go down
Ez
Ez

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 12:38 pm

I think she did both, killed them, then burnt them to protect the group, another great ep, Tyreese has a similar situation in the comic so I didn't think he was gonna die. I didn't see TWD, how awful was Marilyn Manson?

Admin
gin

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 5:43 pm

i think so too.

they implied that people who have read the comics would understand the significance ... soooo what do you think?

MM was juvenile. making sick comments and sexual innuendos. it was just really tacky and uncomfortable. Chris Hardwick was hilarious though
Back to top Go down
JJ

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 5:58 pm

Yeah, xe told me not to bother with the talking dead, so I didn't. I also saw your comments on FB about Manson.

Back to top Go down
Iggy

Iggy

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 8:31 pm

TTD , that is an hour I will never get back. I am still ticked about MM, ruining it.

Ez

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 7:17 am

gin wrote:
i think so too.

they implied that people who have read the comics would understand the significance ... soooo what do you think?

MM was juvenile. making sick comments and sexual innuendos. it was just really tacky and uncomfortable. Chris Hardwick was hilarious though
The only similarity I saw was with Tyreese, the only difference is they make you think he is dead for an issue before he shows up again, also, in the comic he beats up Rick, not the other way around.

Admin
gin

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 11:21 am

ah ok... thats very cool!! yay 
Back to top Go down
Ez
Ez

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 1:44 pm

Iggy

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 10:46 pm

Ez wrote:
Not that this should be a big surprise but,

http://insidetv.ew.com/2013/10/29/the-walking-dead-renewed-5th-season/
lol, not surprised, the numbers rock.

Ok, the rat thing? Are they going to address that? While I understand why, Carol did what she did. (It did not work), to protect the group. I would rather think she was covering for someone else.

Ez

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 11:06 pm

I think it makes since considering all the changes she has gone through, I still don't have any idea who was leaving the rats.

Iggy

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 11:50 pm

Ez wrote:
I think it makes since considering all the changes she has gone through, I still don't have any idea who was leaving the rats.
So did Carol turn into a killer in the graphic novels?

I can understand the victim, becoming the victimizer. (sp) Trust me, I have seen it first hand. But Carol, cold blooded murdering people? I would rather think she is covering for someone or someones. Maybe Carol, was trying to stop an outbreak in the prison, and Gail on TTD alluded that there was more to it than Carol killing people. Before she was rudely interrupted, on TTD, by MM.

Ok, if they do not address the rat thing, I will be really pissed, because, they made such a big deal about it. I know the illness, at the prison takes priority , but hopefully they will address it, when things calm down.

Admin
gin

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 30, 2013 12:39 pm

i think they will address it. i think it was the teenage girl.

as for Carole - she is trying to protect the group, the kids, her "family".  her daughter suffered greatly because she wasnt prepared - which is why she is preparing the kids.  She also knows (after speaking about how the parents might not like her teaching the kids) that asking people if she should burn the bodies would be shunned or discussed for days. she took matters into her own hands in order to attempt to save them.
Once more and more got sick she got mad - hence the flinging the water jugs around. she's pissed that the efforts that cost her emotionally and perhaps even her standings within the community were for nothing.

and MM actually suggested that Sophia was the one who left the rats omg
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Walking Dead
Page 2 of 17Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next