AFTER LOST
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AFTER LOST

A place to talk about your favorite shows after Lost

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inTrue Blood Final Season - Page 3 TVGuidebbtn
Top posters
desi (22502)
True Blood Final Season - Page 3 EmptyTrue Blood Final Season - Page 3 EmptyTrue Blood Final Season - Page 3 Empty 
gin (20877)
True Blood Final Season - Page 3 EmptyTrue Blood Final Season - Page 3 EmptyTrue Blood Final Season - Page 3 Empty 
blondie (18214)
Derek (15292)
ExpletiveDeleted (14879)
iwantmycrayons (13554)
Avalon (9543)
Ez (9256)
Goof (7490)
MrBill60 (6907)

True Blood Final Season

Go down 
+3
Ez
blondie
Derek
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
gin
Admin
gin

True Blood Final Season - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: True Blood Final Season   True Blood Final Season - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 2:53 pm

Ez wrote:
Jason will end up with Hoyt's current girlfriend (Bridget?) and Jessica and Hoyt will end up back together, when Eric let out that scream when he was healed I did the same thing!

lol4  I c an picture you doing that!

lol I feel the same way about the hook ups
Back to top Go down
Ez
Ez

PostSubject: Re: True Blood Final Season   True Blood Final Season - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 3:40 pm

They should do an Eric spin off when it ends.

blondie

PostSubject: Re: True Blood Final Season   True Blood Final Season - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 4:00 pm

oooh! I would watch that  Evil 
Back to top Go down
gin
Admin
gin

PostSubject: Re: True Blood Final Season   True Blood Final Season - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 4:01 pm

blondie wrote:
gin wrote:
blondie wrote:
Tara's storyline was a waste of time.  

Bills veins are disgusting.
It's too bad but Tara's storyline and her loser mother has always been a waste of time.

Violet's demise was great! I love Hoyt.  Poor Jess and Jason

It's not like we needed to see her mother get closure.  They should've given Tara a proper true death and left it at that.

Violet ended a little too suddenly.   I thought we'd get to see some of the torture she had planned then BAM! it was over  judgy1 

I completely agree. I hated the mother so badly. Tara wasn't so bad and should have had a better send off.

gross I was not interested in watching her version of torture!

Blondie - you're a sicko  judgy1
Back to top Go down
gin
Admin
gin

PostSubject: Re: True Blood Final Season   True Blood Final Season - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 4:11 pm

desi wrote:
I was honestly waiting for Bill to die.. how he was going so slow towards her I was just waiting for him to explode.. I am glad he didn't and want to why he said no.. Im thinking it was that freaky dream and than how he talked about Sookie making him feel humanity again.. I think he just doesn't want that and know he can't give Sookie what she wants.. Bill is done with being a vampire...

Like the Buffy episode "Amends" And Angel goes to the hill to let him self burn and die cause he thinks he just a monster and Buffy is fighting for him and proclaiming her love for him... so beautiful  cry

Mr G said something along the same lines, about how he knows Sookie will never "go on" if Bill is still there- never have a family, never be "normal" (hence the spooky ghost baby dream)

I said - wtf - she'll move on before she hits the parking lot if Bill dies right there.

skanky ho.

While I suppose it's not an outrageous amount -she's claimed to be deeply in love with each - then was able to "move on" the second the next dude showed off his abs lol

ew! she didn't sleep with Sam did she???
True Blood Final Season - Page 3 4split-1376413873
Back to top Go down
blondie

blondie

PostSubject: Re: True Blood Final Season   True Blood Final Season - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 4:45 pm

gin wrote:
blondie wrote:
gin wrote:
blondie wrote:

It's too bad but Tara's storyline and her loser mother has always been a waste of time.

It's not like we needed to see her mother get closure.  They should've given Tara a proper true death and left it at that.

Violet ended a little too suddenly.   I thought we'd get to see some of the torture she had planned then BAM! it was over  judgy1 

I completely agree. I hated the mother so badly. Tara wasn't so bad and should have had a better send off.

lol2 I didn't mean to imply that I wanted to see it - it just ended rather quickly.  She managed to lure and kidnap all of them then a guy just manages to walk in nonchalantly shoots her?  Didn't she hear or smell him or something?
Back to top Go down
blondie

blondie

PostSubject: Re: True Blood Final Season   True Blood Final Season - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 4:46 pm

gin wrote:
desi wrote:
I was honestly waiting for Bill to die.. how he was going so slow towards her I was just waiting for him to explode.. I am glad he didn't and want to why he said no.. Im thinking it was that freaky dream and than how he talked about Sookie making him feel humanity again.. I think he just doesn't want that and know he can't give Sookie what she wants.. Bill is done with being a vampire...

Like the Buffy episode "Amends" And Angel goes to the hill to let him self burn and die cause he thinks he just a monster and Buffy is fighting for him and proclaiming her love for him... so beautiful  cry

Mr G said something along the same lines, about how he knows Sookie will never "go on" if Bill is still there- never have a family, never be "normal" (hence the spooky ghost baby dream)

I said - wtf - she'll move on before she hits the parking lot if Bill dies right there.

skanky ho.

While I suppose it's not an outrageous amount -she's claimed to be deeply in love with each - then was able to "move on" the second the next dude showed off his abs lol

ew! she didn't sleep with Sam did she???
True Blood Final Season - Page 3 4split-1376413873

lol4  she would. I mean, Eric was right there and single  leg 
Back to top Go down
blondie

blondie

PostSubject: Re: True Blood Final Season   True Blood Final Season - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 4:47 pm

what's wrong with Sam? :O
Back to top Go down
desi
Admin
desi

PostSubject: Re: True Blood Final Season   True Blood Final Season - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 6:59 pm

think SOokie had true love for Alcede (sp?) and does truly love Bill.. I think Eric/Sam/Fae boy (can't remember his name were just loves of convenience

The wind blew with a new purpose.

The destruction of a fabrication that once held all the answers.

It destroyed them; swallowed them whole.

Passed through the digestive system of a monster named truth.

-Astaria Stone

Back to top Go down
Ez
Ez

PostSubject: Re: True Blood Final Season   True Blood Final Season - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 7:18 pm

I hope she gets turned, then catches Hep-V, then the final shot of the show is her exploding... Cool 

blondie

PostSubject: Re: True Blood Final Season   True Blood Final Season - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 8:34 pm

lol 
Back to top Go down
gin
Admin
gin

PostSubject: Re: True Blood Final Season   True Blood Final Season - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 14, 2014 3:58 pm

blondie wrote:
gin wrote:
blondie wrote:
gin wrote:
blondie wrote:

lol2 I didn't mean to imply that I wanted to see it - it just ended rather quickly.  She managed to lure and kidnap all of them then a guy just manages to walk in nonchalantly shoots her?  Didn't she hear or smell him or something?
lol ya - this show is peppered with inconsistencies  tongue
Back to top Go down
gin
Admin
gin

PostSubject: Re: True Blood Final Season   True Blood Final Season - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 14, 2014 4:03 pm

Ez wrote:
I hope she gets turned, then catches Hep-V, then the final shot of the show is her exploding... Cool 

lmao 

True Blood Final Season - Page 3 2Q==

True Blood Final Season - Page 3 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRL3lPWroUf3-Gdzn4cR-886hqpiyw3lJMFeF05DHQJ2K6PdRrxQg

True Blood Final Season - Page 3 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRub8PW3RkasDXFhIzzXJT9rhAZiPUAfThdR2j1JBrUBNNUcoDw4A
Back to top Go down
gin
Admin
gin

PostSubject: Re: True Blood Final Season   True Blood Final Season - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 14, 2014 4:05 pm

desi wrote:
think SOokie had true love for Alcede (sp?) and does truly love Bill.. I think Eric/Sam/Fae boy (can't remember his name were just loves of convenience

no...I believe she's truly "loved" Eric, Bill and Alcide.  if she gets mad at one she just goes of to the next.

in fact she even made eyes with Eric last episode - I was like ooohp! Bill's gonna die!
Back to top Go down
desi
Admin
desi

PostSubject: Re: True Blood Final Season   True Blood Final Season - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 14, 2014 4:36 pm

She didn't fall in love with the real Eric tho.. she was with him when he was all sweet and innocent and more human like...

-Astaria Stone

Back to top Go down
desi
Admin
desi

PostSubject: Re: True Blood Final Season   True Blood Final Season - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 14, 2014 9:54 pm

This week is going be fuckin boring especially if Frankie gets HoH... Zach better be staying this week!

-Astaria Stone

Back to top Go down
Ez
Ez

PostSubject: Re: True Blood Final Season   True Blood Final Season - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 14, 2014 10:00 pm

Wrong thread lol

Admin
desi

PostSubject: Re: True Blood Final Season   True Blood Final Season - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 14, 2014 10:04 pm

whoops

-Astaria Stone

Back to top Go down
gin
Admin
gin

PostSubject: Re: True Blood Final Season   True Blood Final Season - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 15, 2014 8:25 am

ahahah

my face was all  gross ... and i was like...who the fk is Frankie Zach and HOH
Back to top Go down
desi
Admin
desi

PostSubject: Re: True Blood Final Season   True Blood Final Season - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 15, 2014 8:36 am

lol2

-Astaria Stone

Back to top Go down
Ez
Ez

PostSubject: Re: True Blood Final Season   True Blood Final Season - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 15, 2014 8:40 am

#ZachAttack!!

Ez

PostSubject: Re: True Blood Final Season   True Blood Final Season - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 15, 2014 8:41 am

#ProZachNation!!

Admin
gin

PostSubject: Re: True Blood Final Season   True Blood Final Season - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 15, 2014 10:16 am

oh god -is this about stupid Big Brother??  omg
Back to top Go down
Ez
Ez

PostSubject: Re: True Blood Final Season   True Blood Final Season - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 15, 2014 1:08 pm

Yeah  55 

Admin
desi

PostSubject: Re: True Blood Final Season   True Blood Final Season - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 15, 2014 1:15 pm

Sorry Gin  blush 

I can't help it.. there is just something about BB... and Zach  heart2

-Astaria Stone

Back to top Go down
Ez
Ez

PostSubject: Re: True Blood Final Season   True Blood Final Season - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 15, 2014 1:23 pm

Well, he's awesome for one!

blondie

PostSubject: Re: True Blood Final Season   True Blood Final Season - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 18, 2014 9:20 am

1 more!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Ez
Ez

PostSubject: Re: True Blood Final Season   True Blood Final Season - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 18, 2014 1:22 pm

I haven't watched yet, I am about to, will post my thoughts afterwards

Admin
desi

PostSubject: Re: True Blood Final Season   True Blood Final Season - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 18, 2014 1:28 pm

Ginger and Eric  lmao

-Astaria Stone

Back to top Go down
blondie

blondie

PostSubject: Re: True Blood Final Season   True Blood Final Season - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 18, 2014 2:13 pm

desi wrote:
Ginger and Eric  lmao

while entertaining, I have to add this to the "was this really final season material?"

Back to top Go down
desi
Admin
desi

PostSubject: Re: True Blood Final Season   True Blood Final Season - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 18, 2014 2:23 pm

yes after they did the flashback about how all she wanted to do was fuck him ahhahaha and than she is like on him for 1 minute and almost dies.. lol and he's just like "Goodnight, Ginger" walks away

-Astaria Stone

Back to top Go down
blondie

blondie

PostSubject: Re: True Blood Final Season   True Blood Final Season - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 18, 2014 2:31 pm

before the flashback of Eric and Pam getting Fangtasia I didn't even know Ginger was a character
Back to top Go down
desi
Admin
desi

PostSubject: Re: True Blood Final Season   True Blood Final Season - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 18, 2014 2:31 pm

LOL

-Astaria Stone

Back to top Go down
Ez
Ez

PostSubject: Re: True Blood Final Season   True Blood Final Season - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 18, 2014 3:46 pm

Eh, felt like a filler episode to me, Loved Eric telling Bill to growup

Admin
gin

PostSubject: Re: True Blood Final Season   True Blood Final Season - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 19, 2014 12:31 pm

blondie wrote:
desi wrote:
Ginger and Eric  lmao

while entertaining, I have to add this to the "was this really final season material?"  

lol it was awesome! they had to give poor Ginger a bone after all this time! lol2
Back to top Go down
gin
Admin
gin

PostSubject: Re: True Blood Final Season   True Blood Final Season - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 19, 2014 12:32 pm

blondie wrote:
before the flashback of Eric and Pam getting Fangtasia I didn't even know Ginger was a character

really?? she's been on the show since the beginning!
Back to top Go down
gin
Admin
gin

PostSubject: Re: True Blood Final Season   True Blood Final Season - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 19, 2014 12:33 pm

Ez wrote:
Eh, felt like a filler episode to me, Loved Eric telling Bill to growup

ya was def a filler episode - lots of yapping.

I thought it was sweet that Hoyt and Jess are back together though
Back to top Go down
Ez
Ez

PostSubject: Re: True Blood Final Season   True Blood Final Season - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 19, 2014 1:03 pm

Yea, but it was predictable, my last hope for the show going out on a highnote is Bill refuses the cure and dies, Sookie kills herself from grief.

Admin
gin

PostSubject: Re: True Blood Final Season   True Blood Final Season - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 19, 2014 1:18 pm

lol2  I don't think you're gonna get your wish!

ya it was predictable... but still sweet  Embarassed 

hmm there is only 1 episode left? dam  cry I have no predictions of how it will end...
Back to top Go down
blondie

blondie

PostSubject: Re: True Blood Final Season   True Blood Final Season - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 19, 2014 1:20 pm

gin wrote:
blondie wrote:

but not a main character

in a final season I want to see the regulars
Back to top Go down
blondie

blondie

PostSubject: Re: True Blood Final Season   True Blood Final Season - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 19, 2014 1:20 pm

Ez wrote:
Yea, but it was predictable, my last hope for the show going out on a highnote is Bill refuses the cure and dies, Sookie kills herself from grief.

lol 
Back to top Go down
desi
Admin
desi

PostSubject: Re: True Blood Final Season   True Blood Final Season - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 19, 2014 1:41 pm

it'll be interesting to see what happens, cause the Yakzuo or however you spell it are going to be knocking on Sookies door...

-Astaria Stone

Back to top Go down
Ez
Ez

PostSubject: Re: True Blood Final Season   True Blood Final Season - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 19, 2014 1:53 pm

Yea, I think they will show up, somehow Bill will end up drinking the cure to save Sookie, Eric better NOT die! Mad 

blondie

PostSubject: Re: True Blood Final Season   True Blood Final Season - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 19, 2014 2:19 pm

there's still time for Sookie to be turned. Bill will stick around then, I'd think.

I doubt they'd kill Eric at this point.
Back to top Go down
Ez
Ez

PostSubject: Re: True Blood Final Season   True Blood Final Season - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 19, 2014 2:32 pm

They better Not!

Admin
desi

PostSubject: Re: True Blood Final Season   True Blood Final Season - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 19, 2014 2:34 pm

Eric puts on way to much of a front.. he acts all macho like he doesn;t care about anyone.. he will be there to save sookie... lol he will prolly die saving Sookie

-Astaria Stone

Back to top Go down
Ez
Ez

PostSubject: Re: True Blood Final Season   True Blood Final Season - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 19, 2014 3:04 pm

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

blondie

PostSubject: Re: True Blood Final Season   True Blood Final Season - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 19, 2014 3:14 pm

lol 
Back to top Go down
gin
Admin
gin

PostSubject: Re: True Blood Final Season   True Blood Final Season - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 19, 2014 3:34 pm

blondie wrote:
gin wrote:
blondie wrote:

but not a main character

in a final season I want to see the regulars

aahh I see what you mean

I liked that they gave the girl a 5 min ending at least  tongue
Back to top Go down
gin
Admin
gin

PostSubject: Re: True Blood Final Season   True Blood Final Season - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 19, 2014 3:36 pm

Desi don't even say that!!  cry  cry  cry  cry 

that's a good thought Blondie - about them turning Sookie? that would be a good ending...

I'm kinda sad its over
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: True Blood Final Season   True Blood Final Season - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

True Blood Final Season
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next