AFTER LOST
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AFTER LOST

A place to talk about your favorite shows after Lost

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inTrue Blood Final Season - Page 4 TVGuidebbtn
Top posters
desi (22502)
True Blood Final Season - Page 4 EmptyTrue Blood Final Season - Page 4 EmptyTrue Blood Final Season - Page 4 Empty 
gin (20877)
True Blood Final Season - Page 4 EmptyTrue Blood Final Season - Page 4 EmptyTrue Blood Final Season - Page 4 Empty 
blondie (18214)
Derek (15292)
ExpletiveDeleted (14879)
iwantmycrayons (13554)
Avalon (9543)
Ez (9256)
Goof (7490)
MrBill60 (6907)

True Blood Final Season

Go down 
+3
Ez
blondie
Derek
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
blondie

blondie

True Blood Final Season - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: True Blood Final Season   True Blood Final Season - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 19, 2014 3:45 pm

time for a rewatch then! lol2
Back to top Go down
gin
Admin
gin

PostSubject: Re: True Blood Final Season   True Blood Final Season - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 20, 2014 7:58 am

hmm maybe!
Back to top Go down
Ez
Ez

PostSubject: Re: True Blood Final Season   True Blood Final Season - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 10:36 pm

woooo eee Loved Bill's ending, Eric and Pam's was really cool, the rest was eh.

Admin
desi

PostSubject: Re: True Blood Final Season   True Blood Final Season - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 25, 2014 12:32 am

wah

The wind blew with a new purpose.

The destruction of a fabrication that once held all the answers.

It destroyed them; swallowed them whole.

Passed through the digestive system of a monster named truth.

-Astaria Stone

Back to top Go down
blondie

blondie

PostSubject: Re: True Blood Final Season   True Blood Final Season - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 25, 2014 8:36 am

I only really liked the last 10 minutes when they did the flash forwards.

I have the same complaint I've had all season - why give the majority of the episode to Jessica and Hoyt? Hoyt was back for 2 minutes. I would've loved to see more Eric - I was missing him. I did love seeing him sitting back on that throne though.
Back to top Go down
Ez
Ez

PostSubject: Re: True Blood Final Season   True Blood Final Season - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 25, 2014 8:56 am

I thought overall, the season sucked, bad story lines, it seemed like they didn't have a clue how to end it. The first few seasons were good, the last few, not so much

blondie

PostSubject: Re: True Blood Final Season   True Blood Final Season - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 25, 2014 9:30 am

the first couple they were mainly focused on the vampire life and ways - their own government system and what not.

they got too distracted with all the other creatures - werewolves, werepanthers, etc - it got away from what True Blood was supposed to be. they also kept trying to make them live like humans and no one wants to see that.
Back to top Go down
Ez
Ez

PostSubject: Re: True Blood Final Season   True Blood Final Season - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 25, 2014 9:36 am

Honestly, Im glad it's over, now for the Final seasons of Boardwalk Empire and Newsroom

blondie

PostSubject: Re: True Blood Final Season   True Blood Final Season - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 25, 2014 9:50 am

I just saw the promo for Newsroom last night - I forgot all about that one.

Last season for that too. I don't plan on having HBO by then so I don't know when I'll be seeing that one. Hopefully it'll be up on that tv site I found.
Back to top Go down
Ez
Ez

PostSubject: Re: True Blood Final Season   True Blood Final Season - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 25, 2014 10:45 am

I still keep HBO, Showtime and Starz, I won't drop HBO until Game of Thrones is finished

Admin
gin

PostSubject: Re: True Blood Final Season   True Blood Final Season - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 25, 2014 10:46 am

i fell asleep like 18 times. the talk talk talk between sookie and bill was ridiculous and theJessica and Hoyt thing also ridiculous - agreed Blondie.

i enjoyed the last 2 minutes in seeing everyone's new lives.

glad it's done
Back to top Go down
desi
Admin
desi

PostSubject: Re: True Blood Final Season   True Blood Final Season - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 25, 2014 11:37 am

Sookie/Bill killed me... especially when she killed him with his help.. balled my eyes out...

Finally got to see the Eric I have been waiting for.. geesh where has that Eric been the last few seasons!?

The wind blew with a new purpose.

The destruction of a fabrication that once held all the answers.

It destroyed them; swallowed them whole.

Passed through the digestive system of a monster named truth.

-Astaria Stone

Back to top Go down
blondie

blondie

PostSubject: Re: True Blood Final Season   True Blood Final Season - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 25, 2014 1:20 pm

gin[b] wrote:
i fell asleep like 18 times[/b]. the talk talk talk between sookie and bill was ridiculous and theJessica and Hoyt thing also ridiculous - agreed Blondie.

i enjoyed the last 2 minutes in seeing everyone's new lives.

glad it's done

I think I missed just a couple of minutes (duh, I fall asleep during all shows after 9 pm) - but not enough of anything to be upset about it
Back to top Go down
blondie

blondie

PostSubject: Re: True Blood Final Season   True Blood Final Season - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 25, 2014 1:22 pm

desi wrote:
Sookie/Bill killed me... especially when she killed him with his help.. balled my eyes out...

Finally got to see the Eric I have been waiting for.. geesh where has that Eric been the last few seasons!?

that shovel broke awfully easily

she should've made a longer stake so she could've staked him from higher ground and spared the dress!
Back to top Go down
ExpletiveDeleted

ExpletiveDeleted

PostSubject: Re: True Blood Final Season   True Blood Final Season - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 25, 2014 2:07 pm

So .... were they all in purgatory?

Admin
gin

PostSubject: Re: True Blood Final Season   True Blood Final Season - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 25, 2014 2:22 pm

it looks like it! :O
Back to top Go down
gin
Admin
gin

PostSubject: Re: True Blood Final Season   True Blood Final Season - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 25, 2014 2:24 pm

he should have had a death like Eric's maker. not make poor Sookie do it. come on Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: True Blood Final Season   True Blood Final Season - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

True Blood Final Season
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4