AFTER LOST
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AFTER LOST

A place to talk about your favorite shows after Lost

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inMarvel SHIELD S1 E13 "T.R.A.C.K.S" TVGuidebbtn
Top posters
desi (22502)
Marvel SHIELD S1 E13 "T.R.A.C.K.S" EmptyMarvel SHIELD S1 E13 "T.R.A.C.K.S" EmptyMarvel SHIELD S1 E13 "T.R.A.C.K.S" Empty 
gin (20877)
Marvel SHIELD S1 E13 "T.R.A.C.K.S" EmptyMarvel SHIELD S1 E13 "T.R.A.C.K.S" EmptyMarvel SHIELD S1 E13 "T.R.A.C.K.S" Empty 
blondie (18214)
Derek (15292)
ExpletiveDeleted (14878)
iwantmycrayons (13554)
Avalon (9543)
Ez (9256)
Goof (7490)
MrBill60 (6907)

Marvel SHIELD S1 E13 "T.R.A.C.K.S"

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
desi
Admin
desi

Marvel SHIELD S1 E13 "T.R.A.C.K.S" Empty
PostSubject: Marvel SHIELD S1 E13 "T.R.A.C.K.S"   Marvel SHIELD S1 E13 "T.R.A.C.K.S" EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 12:11 pm

Hot on the trail of the Clairvoyant, Coulson and his team board a mystery train that seems to be headed for certain death.

The wind blew with a new purpose.

The destruction of a fabrication that once held all the answers.

It destroyed them; swallowed them whole.

Passed through the digestive system of a monster named truth.

-Astaria Stone

Last edited by desi on Tue Mar 11, 2014 10:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
t5000

t5000

PostSubject: Re: Marvel SHIELD S1 E13 "T.R.A.C.K.S"   Marvel SHIELD S1 E13 "T.R.A.C.K.S" EmptyWed Feb 05, 2014 12:21 am

I saw this live, missed some bits, but it was pretty good.
they shot my girl skye!!!!!!!!
When he shot her it surprised me as much as her, then I thought well surely he isn't going to shoot her again...... boom he did!
And then they show the coulson may attraction thing, and really I think they should be the ones who have the attraction, may and the other guy just didnt seem right.
I saw the girl who plays skye on Jimmy Kimmel and as a teenager she went to china to be a pop star.
She said she did a song called "uh oh" and it is on you tube.
Back to top Go down
t5000

t5000

PostSubject: Re: Marvel SHIELD S1 E13 "T.R.A.C.K.S"   Marvel SHIELD S1 E13 "T.R.A.C.K.S" EmptyWed Feb 05, 2014 12:42 am

I put link to her you tube vids in the news section for shield, and her uh oh vid,
but will put it here too since I have it onscreen.

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=uh+oh+song+chole+bennet&sm=12]
chloe's videos on you tube

watch the jimmy kimmel vid, he is a idiot , but she steals the show, mucho personality.
she is the opposite of shy.
Back to top Go down
Derek

Derek

PostSubject: Re: Marvel SHIELD S1 E13 "T.R.A.C.K.S"   Marvel SHIELD S1 E13 "T.R.A.C.K.S" EmptyWed Feb 05, 2014 9:52 am

lol that's awesome...thanks T

yea i usually either really dont like the episode at all or reallllly like it...last nights i really loved..because it shows who ol dude is going to end up be...finally a real Marvel Superhero that I grew up on Deathlok!..and the Stan Lee cameo was cool too!...cant wait for SIF to appear....shows stepping it up

starting to like skyye a bit too...used to hate her whining and acting like a child...
Back to top Go down
https://afterlost.forumotion.com
Derek

Derek

PostSubject: Re: Marvel SHIELD S1 E13 "T.R.A.C.K.S"   Marvel SHIELD S1 E13 "T.R.A.C.K.S" EmptyWed Feb 05, 2014 9:55 am

Deathlok

Marvel SHIELD S1 E13 "T.R.A.C.K.S" 406px-DeathlokCollins_Head
Marvel SHIELD S1 E13 "T.R.A.C.K.S" 1141280-deathlok444_super
Marvel SHIELD S1 E13 "T.R.A.C.K.S" Deathlok_Prime_(Earth-12928)_001
Back to top Go down
Iggy

Iggy

PostSubject: Re: Marvel SHIELD S1 E13 "T.R.A.C.K.S"   Marvel SHIELD S1 E13 "T.R.A.C.K.S" EmptyFri Feb 07, 2014 10:44 pm

The looks on everyones faces when Coulson found her shot, were not good. Even May, who supposedly does not like her, looked worried. That eppie was good.

t5000

PostSubject: Re: Marvel SHIELD S1 E13 "T.R.A.C.K.S"   Marvel SHIELD S1 E13 "T.R.A.C.K.S" EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 8:17 pm

I had the original deathlok comics but dont remember the storys. you could be right that he is becoming that.
One thing that gets me is these breaks, air one show then go on another hiatus??????
This is why cable is taking away the network audience, they air all shows in a row once they start.
Back to top Go down
Derek

Derek

PostSubject: Re: Marvel SHIELD S1 E13 "T.R.A.C.K.S"   Marvel SHIELD S1 E13 "T.R.A.C.K.S" EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 9:03 pm

i dont remember the stories either..i was an x-men reader mostly..and the other x teams..but deathlok would appear now and then...but didnt you see the name on the leg implant they put on him at the very end? it was a company brand ..and it said Deathlok..... its def him :)
Back to top Go down
Derek

Derek

PostSubject: Re: Marvel SHIELD S1 E13 "T.R.A.C.K.S"   Marvel SHIELD S1 E13 "T.R.A.C.K.S" EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 9:09 pm

and yeah i agree with the constant breaks for the shows...its messing everything up and getting worse..making me lose interest in some shows..like Revolution and Once Upon a Time are real bad with doing this...they have their mid season hiatus already...and then they take random two week breaks..skip a week here...rerun there....throws people off...thats why i love game of thrones true blood and shows like that by hbo, showtime, starz..etc
Back to top Go down
t5000

t5000

PostSubject: Re: Marvel SHIELD S1 E13 "T.R.A.C.K.S"   Marvel SHIELD S1 E13 "T.R.A.C.K.S" EmptyWed Mar 05, 2014 8:18 am

desi wrote:
Hot on the trail of the Clairvoyant, Coulson and his team board a mystery train that seems to be headed for certain death.

Desi this is actually episode 13

13 1-13 04/Feb/14 T.R.A.C.K.S.
Back to top Go down
Ez
Ez

PostSubject: Re: Marvel SHIELD S1 E13 "T.R.A.C.K.S"   Marvel SHIELD S1 E13 "T.R.A.C.K.S" EmptyWed Mar 05, 2014 8:26 am

Derek wrote:
and yeah i agree with the constant breaks for the shows...its messing everything up and getting worse..making me lose interest in some shows..like Revolution and Once Upon a Time are real bad with doing this...they have their mid season hiatus already...and then they take random two week breaks..skip a week here...rerun there....throws people off...thats why i love game of thrones true blood and shows like that by hbo, showtime, starz..etc

I hate hiatus'

Derek

PostSubject: Re: Marvel SHIELD S1 E13 "T.R.A.C.K.S"   Marvel SHIELD S1 E13 "T.R.A.C.K.S" EmptyWed Mar 05, 2014 9:22 am

and now the blacklist isnt on next week...it's returning in two weeks...wtf...smh
Back to top Go down
t5000

t5000

PostSubject: Re: Marvel SHIELD S1 E13 "T.R.A.C.K.S"   Marvel SHIELD S1 E13 "T.R.A.C.K.S" EmptyWed Mar 05, 2014 10:12 am

Derek wrote:
and now the blacklist isnt on next week...it's returning in two weeks...wtf...smh

that is why the networks are losing people to cable channels.
The season are short, so the story move along faster, and the shows air each week until they are done.
The networks should have fall and spring blocks where they air all the shows in a row, and then stagger the shows themselves so they always have one of their shows airing new eps.
Back to top Go down
Derek

Derek

PostSubject: Re: Marvel SHIELD S1 E13 "T.R.A.C.K.S"   Marvel SHIELD S1 E13 "T.R.A.C.K.S" EmptyWed Mar 05, 2014 12:43 pm

i agree man...i agree
Back to top Go down
Ez
Ez

PostSubject: Re: Marvel SHIELD S1 E13 "T.R.A.C.K.S"   Marvel SHIELD S1 E13 "T.R.A.C.K.S" EmptyWed Mar 05, 2014 12:57 pm

I only watch a few shows on regular tv anymore, most of the shows I watch are on cable for that reason, and they seem to give shows more of a chance on cable vs regular tv

Derek

PostSubject: Re: Marvel SHIELD S1 E13 "T.R.A.C.K.S"   Marvel SHIELD S1 E13 "T.R.A.C.K.S" EmptyThu Mar 06, 2014 10:02 am

What Is That Big Blue Thing on 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.'?!

A big week for "Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D." as, not only do Bill Paxton and the Asgardian Lorelai make their first appearance, but we also discover that Tahiti isn't a place: It's an acronym.
 yay  yay  yay  yay 

View gallery
The big reveal comes as the team storms the secret base where Agent Coulson's (Clark Gregg) insane medical resurrection took place. They're looking for GH-325, a wonder drug they hope will fix Skye (Chloe Bennet), dying of a gunshot wound. Coulson discovers that Tahiti isn't a magical place and it isn't even a false memory: It's a horrifying series of pumps and tubes keeping the torso of a big, blue alien alive as fluids from his body are constantly drained to be used as a healing serum. If you've got a low tolerance for seeing guts hanging out of bodies or maybe you're still recovering from seeing Coulson's brain a few episodes back, you may want to fast-forward through that bit.
After Coulson discovers the source of the GH-325, he tries to stop the team from injecting Skye with it, but he's too late. The serum saves her life, but will there be side effects?

View gallery
And just what is the alien in the tube? Blue skin can mean a couple of things in the existing Marvel Comics universe. One is Atlantean, which would open the door to Namor, the Sub-Mariner, a character that debuted during World War II alongside the original Captain America. He's Marvel's answer to Aquaman (only way more fun), and it's a bit surprising that they don't already have movie plans for him yet.

View gallery
Ms. Marvel
The other is Kree, an space-faring race with a connection to another superhero, Ms. Marvel – a character whose DNA was fused with that of a Kree, resulting in superpowers. It's possible they're laying the groundwork for Skye to become Ms. Marvel much like Mike Peterson became Deathlok. While producers probably won't fundamentally alter their mostly hero-free show by adding one to the main team (shooting superpowers on a weekly basis would get expensive), this sort of sly referencing of comic origin stories (fused DNA = blood transfusion?) is definitely textbook "S.H.I.EL.D."

@EricIGN The most interesting part of SHIELD you didn't mention was that Skye not reacting badly to GH235 implied she might be part Kree(?).

Kree/Human hybrid makes perfect sense since Skye's an 0-8-4 when shield found her.

Another reason why the alien may be Kree (and not, in fact, a giant Smurf), according to comic writer Korey Hunt: "Maybe 'Guardians of the Galaxy' is going to expand on the Kree-Skrull war?" One of the main tentpoles of Marvel's cosmic stories is the rivalry between the Kree and the shape-shifting Skrulls. If you don't recognize the Skrull name, that's because their name has been changed to the Chitauri — the aliens who attached New York in "The Avengers."

Lee Pace in 'The Hobbit' and in the 'Guardians of the Galaxy' trailer (Credit: Marvel)
"The aliens in 'Avengers' are supposed to be Chitauri. Lee Pace's character in 'Guardians' [Ronan the Accuser] is Kree, and Marvel can't use the Skrulls because they only partially own the rights — probably because Fox owns ['Fantastic Four,' the Skrulls' main human foes]? Just guessing." Renaming Skrulls to Chitauri might lead in to a larger Kree-Chitauri war in the "Guardians of the Galaxy" release in August, and if GH-325 is Kree blood, that would silence many of "S.H.I.EL.D.'s" critics by tying it much closer to Marvel's movie franchises.

Gregg told TV Line that the slow start to the season is about to pay off. "Only in the back half of this season will all of the things that we've started to set up, and really the true nature of the show, get fully revealed." All of the standalone episodes that felt like throwaways are being revealed as part of a larger plan with Coulson and his team in the middle of it.

Are you still on board? Or are you worried that questions will go unanswered? Will you be sticking around to see more Bill Paxton? Or Sif? How integral do you think "Agents of S.H.I.EL.D." will be to the "Captain America: The Winter Soldier" opening next month and "Guardians of the Galaxy" later this year?

Back to top Go down
Iggy

Iggy

PostSubject: Re: Marvel SHIELD S1 E13 "T.R.A.C.K.S"   Marvel SHIELD S1 E13 "T.R.A.C.K.S" EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 11:15 pm

I watched this, best part, besides Skye being ok, was Agent May beating the holy crap out of what-his-name, when the Doctor said she would not make it.

May, rarely lose control, like that.

I agree, all of these stupid breaks, are causing people to stop watching.

Ez

PostSubject: Re: Marvel SHIELD S1 E13 "T.R.A.C.K.S"   Marvel SHIELD S1 E13 "T.R.A.C.K.S" EmptySat Mar 08, 2014 10:01 am

Derek wrote:
What Is That Big Blue Thing on 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.'?!

A big week for "Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D." as, not only do Bill Paxton and the Asgardian Lorelai make their first appearance, but we also discover that Tahiti isn't a place: It's an acronym.
 yay  yay  yay  yay 

View gallery
The big reveal comes as the team storms the secret base where Agent Coulson's (Clark Gregg) insane medical resurrection took place. They're looking for GH-325, a wonder drug they hope will fix Skye (Chloe Bennet), dying of a gunshot wound. Coulson discovers that Tahiti isn't a magical place and it isn't even a false memory: It's a horrifying series of pumps and tubes keeping the torso of a big, blue alien alive as fluids from his body are constantly drained to be used as a healing serum. If you've got a low tolerance for seeing guts hanging out of bodies or maybe you're still recovering from seeing Coulson's brain a few episodes back, you may want to fast-forward through that bit.
After Coulson discovers the source of the GH-325, he tries to stop the team from injecting Skye with it, but he's too late. The serum saves her life, but will there be side effects?

View gallery
And just what is the alien in the tube? Blue skin can mean a couple of things in the existing Marvel Comics universe. One is Atlantean, which would open the door to Namor, the Sub-Mariner, a character that debuted during World War II alongside the original Captain America. He's Marvel's answer to Aquaman (only way more fun), and it's a bit surprising that they don't already have movie plans for him yet.

View gallery
Ms. Marvel
The other is Kree, an space-faring race with a connection to another superhero, Ms. Marvel – a character whose DNA was fused with that of a Kree, resulting in superpowers. It's possible they're laying the groundwork for Skye to become Ms. Marvel much like Mike Peterson became Deathlok. While producers probably won't fundamentally alter their mostly hero-free show by adding one to the main team (shooting superpowers on a weekly basis would get expensive), this sort of sly referencing of comic origin stories (fused DNA = blood transfusion?) is definitely textbook "S.H.I.EL.D."

@EricIGN The most interesting part of SHIELD you didn't mention was that Skye not reacting badly to GH235 implied she might be part Kree(?).

Kree/Human hybrid makes perfect sense since Skye's an 0-8-4 when shield found her.

Another reason why the alien may be Kree (and not, in fact, a giant Smurf), according to comic writer Korey Hunt: "Maybe 'Guardians of the Galaxy' is going to expand on the Kree-Skrull war?" One of the main tentpoles of Marvel's cosmic stories is the rivalry between the Kree and the shape-shifting Skrulls. If you don't recognize the Skrull name, that's because their name has been changed to the Chitauri — the aliens who attached New York in "The Avengers."

Lee Pace in 'The Hobbit' and in the 'Guardians of the Galaxy' trailer (Credit: Marvel)
"The aliens in 'Avengers' are supposed to be Chitauri. Lee Pace's character in 'Guardians' [Ronan the Accuser] is Kree, and Marvel can't use the Skrulls because they only partially own the rights — probably because Fox owns ['Fantastic Four,' the Skrulls' main human foes]? Just guessing." Renaming Skrulls to Chitauri might lead in to a larger Kree-Chitauri war in the "Guardians of the Galaxy" release in August, and if GH-325 is Kree blood, that would silence many of "S.H.I.EL.D.'s" critics by tying it much closer to Marvel's movie franchises.

Gregg told TV Line that the slow start to the season is about to pay off. "Only in the back half of this season will all of the things that we've started to set up, and really the true nature of the show, get fully revealed." All of the standalone episodes that felt like throwaways are being revealed as part of a larger plan with Coulson and his team in the middle of it.

Are you still on board? Or are you worried that questions will go unanswered? Will you be sticking around to see more Bill Paxton? Or Sif? How integral do you think "Agents of S.H.I.EL.D." will be to the "Captain America: The Winter Soldier" opening next month and "Guardians of the Galaxy" later this year?

Aren't the Kree green?

Derek

PostSubject: Re: Marvel SHIELD S1 E13 "T.R.A.C.K.S"   Marvel SHIELD S1 E13 "T.R.A.C.K.S" EmptySat Mar 08, 2014 10:16 am

dont remember...i know the skrulls were green with screwed up looking chins...

*to the google machine!*

pretty bad that they couldnt even call the aliens in Avengers their proper name due to company rights...didnt know it was THAT specific...lame
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Marvel SHIELD S1 E13 "T.R.A.C.K.S"   Marvel SHIELD S1 E13 "T.R.A.C.K.S" Empty

Back to top Go down

Marvel SHIELD S1 E13 "T.R.A.C.K.S"
Page 1 of 1