AFTER LOST
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AFTER LOST

A place to talk about your favorite shows after Lost

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in Marvel Agents of SHIELD - Episode 14    " TAHITI " March 4th TVGuidebbtn
Top posters
desi (22502)
 Marvel Agents of SHIELD - Episode 14    " TAHITI " March 4th Empty Marvel Agents of SHIELD - Episode 14    " TAHITI " March 4th Empty Marvel Agents of SHIELD - Episode 14    " TAHITI " March 4th Empty 
gin (20877)
 Marvel Agents of SHIELD - Episode 14    " TAHITI " March 4th Empty Marvel Agents of SHIELD - Episode 14    " TAHITI " March 4th Empty Marvel Agents of SHIELD - Episode 14    " TAHITI " March 4th Empty 
blondie (18214)
Derek (15292)
ExpletiveDeleted (14879)
iwantmycrayons (13554)
Avalon (9543)
Ez (9256)
Goof (7490)
MrBill60 (6907)

Marvel Agents of SHIELD - Episode 14 " TAHITI " March 4th

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
t5000

t5000

Marvel Agents of SHIELD - Episode 14    " TAHITI " March 4th Empty
PostSubject: Marvel Agents of SHIELD - Episode 14 " TAHITI " March 4th    Marvel Agents of SHIELD - Episode 14    " TAHITI " March 4th EmptyWed Mar 05, 2014 8:27 am

Ok the other ep 14 thread is actually ep 13.
2014-03-04
Tonights ep was very good  , but a little vague, and confusing.
some answers though.
1. It is deathlok derek, they said it in this show.
2. we saw tahiti where coulson was healed, but since it was brief and it blew up, it was the vague, and confusing part.
It looked like a alien in the tube?
I think that may have been alien tech used to save coulsen.
Now it is buried and gone.

3.Sky was saved, but will the GH have a strange effect on her?

Overall a tense but good episode.
Back to top Go down
Derek

Derek

PostSubject: Re: Marvel Agents of SHIELD - Episode 14 " TAHITI " March 4th    Marvel Agents of SHIELD - Episode 14    " TAHITI " March 4th EmptyWed Mar 05, 2014 9:17 am

havent watched...will later today tho...looking forward to seeing it more than i have been in the past though
Back to top Go down
https://afterlost.forumotion.com
Ez
Ez

PostSubject: Re: Marvel Agents of SHIELD - Episode 14 " TAHITI " March 4th    Marvel Agents of SHIELD - Episode 14    " TAHITI " March 4th EmptyWed Mar 05, 2014 9:20 am

t5000 wrote:
Ok the other ep 14 thread is actually ep 13.
2014-03-04
Tonights ep was very good  , but a little vague, and confusing.
some answers though.
1. It is deathlok derek, they said it in this show.
2. we saw tahiti where coulson was healed, but since it was brief and it blew up, it was the vague, and confusing part.
It looked like a alien in the tube?
I think that may have been alien tech used to save coulsen.
Now it is buried and gone.

3.Sky was saved, but will the GH have a strange effect on her?

Overall a tense but good episode.

Great episode, The alien in the tube was one of the Invading Aliens from The Avengers

t5000

PostSubject: Re: Marvel Agents of SHIELD - Episode 14 " TAHITI " March 4th    Marvel Agents of SHIELD - Episode 14    " TAHITI " March 4th EmptyWed Mar 05, 2014 10:16 am

"Great episode, The alien in the tube was one of the Invading Aliens from The Avengers".........I see.
I wonder where the "GH " came from? they only took the one tube and I was thinking take the whole thing!
Back to top Go down
Derek

Derek

PostSubject: Re: Marvel Agents of SHIELD - Episode 14 " TAHITI " March 4th    Marvel Agents of SHIELD - Episode 14    " TAHITI " March 4th EmptyWed Mar 05, 2014 12:44 pm

okay finally watched...it was a good episode again..entertaining and kept my attention...some things i dont understand but im sure theyll explain more as we move along...so that alien was one from the battle of new york in the movie then?
Back to top Go down
Ez
Ez

PostSubject: Re: Marvel Agents of SHIELD - Episode 14 " TAHITI " March 4th    Marvel Agents of SHIELD - Episode 14    " TAHITI " March 4th EmptyWed Mar 05, 2014 12:46 pm

t5000 wrote:
"Great episode, The alien in the tube was one of the Invading Aliens from The Avengers".........I see.
I wonder where the "GH " came from? they only took the one tube and I was thinking take the whole thing!

The GH stood for Guest House, which is what they explained in the beginning when they were going over Fury's files.

Ez

PostSubject: Re: Marvel Agents of SHIELD - Episode 14 " TAHITI " March 4th    Marvel Agents of SHIELD - Episode 14    " TAHITI " March 4th EmptyWed Mar 05, 2014 12:47 pm

Derek wrote:
okay finally watched...it was a good episode again..entertaining and kept my attention...some things i dont understand but im sure theyll explain more as we move along...so that alien was one from the battle of new york in the movie then?  

That's what I am assuming, they all had helmets on in the movie so we don't really know what they looked like underneath.

Derek

PostSubject: Re: Marvel Agents of SHIELD - Episode 14 " TAHITI " March 4th    Marvel Agents of SHIELD - Episode 14    " TAHITI " March 4th EmptyWed Mar 05, 2014 12:50 pm

ah yeah true true...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Marvel Agents of SHIELD - Episode 14 " TAHITI " March 4th    Marvel Agents of SHIELD - Episode 14    " TAHITI " March 4th Empty

Back to top Go down

Marvel Agents of SHIELD - Episode 14 " TAHITI " March 4th
Page 1 of 1