AFTER LOST
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AFTER LOST

A place to talk about your favorite shows after Lost

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inMarvel Studios: Assembling a Universe   TVGuidebbtn
Top posters
desi (22502)
Marvel Studios: Assembling a Universe   EmptyMarvel Studios: Assembling a Universe   EmptyMarvel Studios: Assembling a Universe   Empty 
gin (20877)
Marvel Studios: Assembling a Universe   EmptyMarvel Studios: Assembling a Universe   EmptyMarvel Studios: Assembling a Universe   Empty 
blondie (18214)
Derek (15292)
ExpletiveDeleted (14879)
iwantmycrayons (13554)
Avalon (9543)
Ez (9256)
Goof (7490)
MrBill60 (6907)

Marvel Studios: Assembling a Universe

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
desi
Admin
desi

Marvel Studios: Assembling a Universe   Empty
PostSubject: Marvel Studios: Assembling a Universe    Marvel Studios: Assembling a Universe   EmptyTue Mar 18, 2014 10:00 am

Tonight on ABC at 7:00pm MST

Marvel Studios' productions in film and television are examined through interviews, behind-the-scenes footage and previews of theatrical releases, including "Captain America: The Winter Soldier" and "Guardians of the Galaxy," and the TV series "Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D."
Back to top Go down
Ez
Ez

PostSubject: Re: Marvel Studios: Assembling a Universe    Marvel Studios: Assembling a Universe   EmptyTue Mar 18, 2014 1:18 pm

Is the thread I started not good enough? coffee 
Back to top Go down
desi
Admin
desi

PostSubject: Re: Marvel Studios: Assembling a Universe    Marvel Studios: Assembling a Universe   EmptyTue Mar 18, 2014 5:30 pm

oh whoops didn;t even realize sorry!
Back to top Go down
Ez
Ez

PostSubject: Re: Marvel Studios: Assembling a Universe    Marvel Studios: Assembling a Universe   EmptyTue Mar 18, 2014 5:32 pm

Oh I'm just kidding, lol
Back to top Go down
desi
Admin
desi

PostSubject: Re: Marvel Studios: Assembling a Universe    Marvel Studios: Assembling a Universe   EmptyTue Mar 18, 2014 5:39 pm

lol2
Back to top Go down
Derek

Derek

PostSubject: Re: Marvel Studios: Assembling a Universe    Marvel Studios: Assembling a Universe   EmptyWed Mar 19, 2014 8:09 am

did you watch it ez? I recorded it...prolly watch tonight...i seen it mentions stuff about ant man movie..i think that is the worst random character to bring out a movie for imo...there are so many other better options than going with antman...blah...forgot they were making that movie...still think they should do a black widow solo movie before anything else...
Back to top Go down
https://afterlost.forumotion.com
Ez
Ez

PostSubject: Re: Marvel Studios: Assembling a Universe    Marvel Studios: Assembling a Universe   EmptyWed Mar 19, 2014 8:36 am

I have it recorded too, gonna try to watch it today or tomorrow. Ant-Man is awesome, I think they should have had his movie for this phase, since he is the one who creates Ultron, I guess they are gonna have Tony Stark create him. Black Widow movie is in the works, porobably have to wait until she has her baby
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Marvel Studios: Assembling a Universe    Marvel Studios: Assembling a Universe   Empty

Back to top Go down

Marvel Studios: Assembling a Universe
Page 1 of 1