AFTER LOST
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AFTER LOST

A place to talk about your favorite shows after Lost

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inSupernatural: Bee's First Watch TVGuidebbtn
Top posters
desi (22502)
Supernatural: Bee's First Watch EmptySupernatural: Bee's First Watch EmptySupernatural: Bee's First Watch Empty 
gin (20877)
Supernatural: Bee's First Watch EmptySupernatural: Bee's First Watch EmptySupernatural: Bee's First Watch Empty 
blondie (18214)
Derek (15292)
ExpletiveDeleted (14879)
iwantmycrayons (13554)
Avalon (9543)
Ez (9256)
Goof (7490)
MrBill60 (6907)

Supernatural: Bee's First Watch

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Bee

Supernatural: Bee's First Watch Empty
PostSubject: Supernatural: Bee's First Watch   Supernatural: Bee's First Watch EmptySun Mar 04, 2018 10:13 am

Supernatural: Bee's First Watch 20180311
Back to top Go down
Bee

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural: Bee's First Watch   Supernatural: Bee's First Watch EmptySun Mar 04, 2018 10:22 am

This is a continuation of my thread which now lies in internet heaven. RIP Seasons 1-7. cry

A summary of the end of Season 8:

Season 8 was badass. It ends with Metatron tricking Cas into a spell instead of guiding him through the angel trials. Now, I love Cas, but shit if he ain't easy to fool. He just jumps into things. He needs to ask someone their opinion or write things down on an idea board. Instead, someone presents a plan (seemingly noble) and Boom!-off goes Cas on the quest. AND if you have to kill innocent people/half angels on the quest...PAUSE...GO WITH YOUR GUT.....this is WRONG, Cas. Sheesh. This show could also be called "Cleaning Up Castiel's Messes".

Meanwhile: Sam is sick as a dog while he attempts to finish the last trial to close the gates of hell. Crowley is being super evil and killing people they previously saved in order to stop this. So mean!

Sarah is the sweet girl in the evil painting episode very early on (Season 1). Sam and Dean try to protect her from Crowley after Crowley kills the 'heart eating cupcake woman'. They can't do it, and she dies in front of them. So sad. I liked her and was happy to see her again.

In the Season Finale, Crowley wines and dines Jody and she was about to be his next victim until Dean "surrenders" to prevent this.

Side note: it still cracks me up every time Crowley calls the boys "666" pops on their caller ID. Love it.

Sam and Dean go to sign the contract with Crowley. This is really a trap. Sam slaps on some demon-trapping handcuffs (from the bunker) and they capture him. Woohoo! This should be fun. The last trial is to 'cure' a demon.

Cas needs Dean, so Sam is stuck with Crowley alone in a church. In order to do this trial he must first confess his sins to cleanse his blood. Later, he tells Dean that his number one sin was disappointing him over and over. *Bee cries* *OMG, Sammy no. You are not a disappointment!! We love you.*

Back to Sam alone with Crowley: Crowley BITES Sam. This was one of my favorite all-time scenes. Sam scowls, "Ahh! Biting?! Really Crowley?!?!" then stomps off to go mend the wound. Crowley is so sneakily happy with himself as he spits Sams blood into his hand and calls all demons to his aid with a SOS spell. Brilliant.

At this point Sam has injected him with some of his blood and he becomes slightly human.

Crowley uncontrollably spouts: "I deserve to be loved. I just want to be loved." Sam: "What?" Crowley: "What?"

HAHA.

Abbadon appears in response to his call. She hates Crowley and wants his place in hell so they end up fighting. Crowley kinda saves Sam by taking her out. Sam doesn't care and continues the trial.

Dean finds out if Sammy completes the trials he will die. This is an emergency ABORT mission for Dean. Example 521 of: Dean loves Sam more than ANYTHING. Saving the world from demons and such is cool, but if Sam dies it's not worth it. It's kinda selfish, but whatever.

Megatron kills Naomi after she warns Castiel he's no good. He takes Cas' grace and tells him to get married and have babies and live a good life. I'm excited about this baby-making. Please God, I need to see Cas with his shirt off and thrusting. A girl has needs.

Dean stops Sam and tells him to "Just let it go" when Sam is glowing right before the trials are completed. Let it go?! How the hell is he going to do that, Dean. He is glowing and in horrible pain. No doctor can fix the destruction demon trials do to a man. Sam is doomed.

It ends with Metatron's spell being completed by Cas and angels are falling from the sky. SHIT. My favorite angel has destroyed heaven again. I think being human might be best.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
vonnegut

vonnegut

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural: Bee's First Watch   Supernatural: Bee's First Watch EmptySun Mar 04, 2018 10:32 am

Yay we have the thread! Will be back to detail-comment.
Back to top Go down
desi
Admin
desi

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural: Bee's First Watch   Supernatural: Bee's First Watch EmptySun Mar 04, 2018 12:09 pm

YAY!!!!!!!! Supernatural fans, there's never really been any Supernatural fans on here, how exciting!!!

The wind blew with a new purpose.

The destruction of a fabrication that once held all the answers.

It destroyed them; swallowed them whole.

Passed through the digestive system of a monster named truth.

-Astaria Stone

Back to top Go down
Bee

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural: Bee's First Watch   Supernatural: Bee's First Watch EmptySun Mar 04, 2018 12:12 pm

Woot woot! Thanks for the warm welcome. We are the best people that have ever existed.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
vonnegut

vonnegut

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural: Bee's First Watch   Supernatural: Bee's First Watch EmptySun Mar 04, 2018 1:07 pm

Bee wrote:
Now, I love Cas, but shit if he ain't easy to fool. He just jumps into things. He needs to ask someone their opinion or write things down on an idea board. Instead, someone presents a plan (seemingly noble) and Boom!-off goes Cas on the quest. AND if you have to kill innocent people/half angels on the quest...PAUSE...GO WITH YOUR GUT.....this is WRONG, Cas. Sheesh. This show could also be called "Cleaning Up Castiel's Messes".

That's definitely the subtitle. He has SO MANY MESSES. ALL THE TIME.

But, I think he's so generally straight-forward and literal of a person, it makes him more gullible. He doesn't know how to handle devious.

Quote :

Sarah is the sweet girl in the evil painting episode very early on (Season 1). Sam and Dean try to protect her from Crowley after Crowley kills the 'heart eating cupcake woman'. They can't do it, and she dies in front of them. So sad. I liked her and was happy to see her again.

This is still probably the meanest thing he's ever done (well, to anyone who isn't Kevin. He does so much mean shit to Kevin).
Don't care, still love him forever.

Quote :

Side note: it still cracks me up every time Crowley calls the boys "666" pops on their caller ID. Love it.

Has it shown yet what Sam and Dean's contacts are labelled in his phone?

Quote :

Crowley uncontrollably spouts: "I deserve to be loved. I just want to be loved." Sam: "What?" Crowley: "What?"
55 55 55 55 55

Quote :
Example 521 of: Dean loves Sam more than ANYTHING. Saving the world from demons and such is cool, but if Sam dies it's not worth it. It's kinda selfish, but whatever.

Yeah literally so many people die, and so much destruction, because they keep saving each other again and again, with terrible consequences.

You are going to like Human Cas so much.
Back to top Go down
Bee

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural: Bee's First Watch   Supernatural: Bee's First Watch EmptySun Mar 04, 2018 3:04 pm

I haven't noticed the phones, but is it Squirrel and Moose? He called Dean Squirrel in the finale and I lost it. I got "Moose" for Sam but then squirrel too. Lolololol!

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
vonnegut

vonnegut

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural: Bee's First Watch   Supernatural: Bee's First Watch EmptySun Mar 04, 2018 3:41 pm

It's "Moose" and "Not Moose" 55
Back to top Go down
Bee

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural: Bee's First Watch   Supernatural: Bee's First Watch EmptySun Mar 04, 2018 3:43 pm

LMAO

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
Bee

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural: Bee's First Watch   Supernatural: Bee's First Watch EmptyFri Mar 16, 2018 12:25 am

Season 9:E1 "I Think I'm Going to Like it Here"

I really loved the burning angel wings behind "Supernatural"-it's my favorite so far. *claps*

For starters: The angels falling to earth were overlooked by humans. They recorded it as a big meteor shower. Sometimes I don't know if the population is worth saving. Idjits.

Sam is in a coma and near death. Dean's advice to "let it go" when his skin was glowing turned out to be pure shit. *told ya* Dean tries to pray to Cas but he's mia (being that he's human without his grace), so he does an SOS to all angels in order to help Sammy. *flash to angry angels after Dean* Whoops!

One Angel is fairly attractive and cool and wants to help. Ezekiel. Unfortunately he's been injured in the whole falling to earth thing, and is not strong enough to heal Sam. Sam is getting worse and the only way to help him is if Ezekiel possesses him for a while. This will also heal Ezekiel. Dean hesitates to say yes, but in the end cannot let his bro die. They come up with this plan to have Dean pop into his head and request Sam to "let him in" because he'd never agree to let a random angel possess his vessel.
Dean pleads to Sam, "There ain't no me if there ain't no you." This is a great line, but how shady, Dean!!

I enjoyed the scenes inside Sam's head. Bobby keeps trying to convince him to die. Dean and Bobster keep on arguing if he should bite the dust or fight. Finally Dean stabs Bobby. 😂😂😂 Shut it, old man!

Also: Death ends up telling Sammy he did good on earth, and it was an honor to reap him himself. That made me a bit weapy. Sam decides not to bite the dust and instead let's Ezekiel (who looks like Dean) in. Ezekiel pops inside to possess/heal him. He's up and running in no time. It's a medical miracle. *ahem*

Now, at anytime Sam can eject Ezekiel from his vessel. To solve this issue, they decide to erase his memory and not tell him. This won't be an issue at all. Smh. I'm pretty sure in every opening one of the brothers MAJORLY lies to the other.

Cas update: he is getting slowly used to not having his Grace. He also broke the news to Dean mid-episode. He bleeds and pees and has to travel by car or bus. Pretty much every angel is after him and he has no money. Life sucks. He is down to his boxers in this episode at the laundry mat though! Rawr!!!! Bye bye trenchcoat. I'm pumped. Great opening episode!!

Back to top Go down
Bee

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural: Bee's First Watch   Supernatural: Bee's First Watch EmptyFri Mar 16, 2018 3:17 am

S9:E2 "Devil May Care"

Crowley is the trunk of the Impala. He was there all of Episode 1. I love it.

Kevin is in the bunker and he's gone a bit mad. He didnt have any power in there, but it came right on when Sam and Dean came back. Before, Sam stated he had no idea how they have water or power there at all. My theory is something senses their legacy DNA and Poof!...juice.

They throw Crowley in the dungeon and he's way too excited about possible torture senerios, so they just leave him alone. Hilarious! Crowley having no one to talk shit to= the ultimate torture. 😂

Abaddon has returned. She's still pissed AF at Crowley and has scolded a bunch of demons for obeying him. Abaddon is incredible hot. I completely have a crush on her and am comfortable enough in my sexuality to admit this. Way to go SPN. Breaking boundaries right and left. Or I might just want to die my hair red. I'm not sure. Haha!

Being tied up and trapped alone is the best possible punishment for Crowley. All he can do is go over the mental torment he experienced as Sam slowly turned him human in last season's finale. Kevin stumbles on him in the dungeon and Crowley claims his mom is still ticking and he can release her. Don't listen to him, Kevin!

Sam, Dean, and two hunters end up in a big demon fight in some abandoned town. I think Sam said it was poisoned? Anyways, fighting happens. Abaddon sexually harasses Dean (she wants his vessel). Sexy scene. Dean looks incredibly hot when she's holding him down. While Dean is gone, Sam is fighting demons. The other hunters are dead or getting supplies. So Ezekiel, or Zeek as Dean now calls him, bursts into action and he takes down 3 demons. Abaddon runs at the sight of an angel.

*When Jared is Zeek- I crack up. He's this robot dude and I just want to make fun of him and repeat what he says. He gets to be all kinds of characters. More so than Jensen I think.*

Dean bullshits Sam, and says HE ALONE killed three demons. Lol! It's only a matter of time before Sam catches on. I hope? I don't want him to zap out Zeek and die (of course).

Kevin is such a badass, and did not make a deal with Crowley. He really is a good prophet- Grade A!! He also had
to pretend to be their FBI boss earkier in the episide and called himself "Kevin Solo". Golden. He's got this down.

Supernatural: Bee's First Watch 20180314
Back to top Go down
Bee

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural: Bee's First Watch   Supernatural: Bee's First Watch EmptyFri Mar 16, 2018 4:14 am

S9:E3 "I'm No Angel"

This is a top episode for me. Cas is traveling around as a confused human. He has trouble sleeping, eats graciously out of cans, is overly drawn to boobs, and is confused AF in general.

This shady Pat Robinson style pastor has been recruited by angels to find top grade vessels. Dying vessels are a huge issue for angels- prime example is the angel in Episode 1 that was burning through her girl. She wanted to be inside Cas, but he ended up killing her.

Speaking of being inside someone, the moment has arrived! Cas has lost his V-Card. He was seduced by a woman with a peanut butter and jelly sandwich.
Cas: "Um..what I did. Was it correct?"
PB&J: "Very much so."
*Sweet pillow talk* including, "I'm no angel."
We have a natural, folks. And there he goes again. Round two!

Meanwhile: Dean and Sam are looking for Cas along with an angel hunter. They end up capturing the hunter, but he doesn't know where Cas is, so Dean asks Zeek (inside of Sam) to help him track him down.

Back to Cas: PB&J turned out to be a bitchy angel (April). So sad. This better not make him cautious to go at it again. She's royally pissed at Castiel, and is questioning him rather painfully. He admits his Grace was the last ingredient in Megatron's spell and if he was key to completing it- he might be key to undoing it. Sam and Dean burst in the door and then BOOM! Cas is stabbed in what seems to be a fatal wound. Dean takes out April and they check to see if Cas is alive. He's gone. 😭 Then Sam turns into Zeek, and he fixes him!! Yay!!! *claps* It's really fucking handy having him inside Moose. I think they should just co-exist. Sam wakes up to see Cas alive and Cas himself asks wtf happened. Dean makes up some shit.

Back at the bunker, Cas is telling them his experience with April was very educational. Dean nearly spit his drink as they find out he had sex.
Dean asks, "So, did you have protection?"
Cas seems confused, "I had my angel blade."
Dean *amused* "Oh, he had the angel blade."

Lmfao. I want to see Cas' angel blade! Whip that sucker out.

Supernatural: Bee's First Watch 20180315

Also: I'm not sure how to upload gifs. It might just be my phone. The one for Episode 2 is super hot. Hopefully I can figure this out.
Back to top Go down
vonnegut

vonnegut

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural: Bee's First Watch   Supernatural: Bee's First Watch EmptyFri Mar 16, 2018 9:49 pm

LMFAO, I knew you'd love HumanCas.

He's amazing.

And, possibly one of my favorite Crowley storylines is him sitting in the Bunker Basement, being incredibly bored and trying to fuck with Kevin.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural: Bee's First Watch   Supernatural: Bee's First Watch Empty

Back to top Go down

Supernatural: Bee's First Watch
Page 1 of 1