AFTER LOST
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AFTER LOST

A place to talk about your favorite shows after Lost

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Walking Dead - Page 5 TVGuidebbtn
Top posters
desi (22502)
The Walking Dead - Page 5 EmptyThe Walking Dead - Page 5 EmptyThe Walking Dead - Page 5 Empty 
gin (20877)
The Walking Dead - Page 5 EmptyThe Walking Dead - Page 5 EmptyThe Walking Dead - Page 5 Empty 
blondie (18214)
Derek (15292)
ExpletiveDeleted (14879)
iwantmycrayons (13554)
Avalon (9543)
Ez (9256)
Goof (7490)
MrBill60 (6907)

The Walking Dead

Go down 
+8
iwantmycrayons
desi
Derek
gin
JJ
Ez
Avalon
Iggy
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Ez
Ez

The Walking Dead - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 4:59 pm

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 11:20 pm

gin wrote:
shh! JJ and i are dueling

The Walking Dead - Page 5 2Q==
oops. Sorry, I forgot. stache 
Back to top Go down
Iggy

Iggy

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 12:10 am

Ez wrote:
http://insidetv.ew.com/2013/11/11/the-walking-dead-ratings/
  l am not surprised at the ratings.  This show is ground breaking.   Just as LOST was.     Weird, riveting,  just like LOST.

Iggy

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 12:21 am

So, Team Rick or Team Carol?? Team Rick.

IMO, Rick was just not thinking of him, Carol and Judith. He was also thinking of Herschel, Maggie, Beth, Glenn, Daryl. Would Carol kill, one of them if they got sick? Maybe? Who knows. And IMO that was not something, Rick was going to take a chance on.

Admin
gin

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 8:19 am

JJ wrote:
gin wrote:
shh! JJ and i are dueling

The Walking Dead - Page 5 2Q==
oops. Sorry, I forgot. stache 
it's fiiine 77
Back to top Go down
desi
Admin
desi

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 11:11 am

This will be interesting... they def cannot stay at the prison now.. it is time to move.. but will the governor stop them?? and will Carol bump into them??

Also how the hell do they spend day after day killing hundreds of zombies.. yet the fence breaks down and Carl and Rick are able to take them all out with the just the rounds they are carrying... and than the next day there is suddenly no walker come through the broken fence...

The wind blew with a new purpose.

The destruction of a fabrication that once held all the answers.

It destroyed them; swallowed them whole.

Passed through the digestive system of a monster named truth.

-Astaria Stone

Back to top Go down
Ez
Ez

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 11:18 am

I don't think they need to leave the prison, they seem to have the sickness contained to one cell block, it is a lot safer inside then out in the wild

Admin
gin

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 4:16 pm

but they will leave ... (i think).  they cant stay in there forever - would get pretty boring.

same reason why the Gov is still in the picture - it cant ALL be about zombies... has to be another force against them.

looks like their group will be pretty small though.
Back to top Go down
Ez
Ez

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 7:46 pm

Well obviously at some point they have to leave, I was just saying the sickness shouldn't force them out.

Derek

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 7:50 pm

i think id jus link up with a few and go out on my own...i think they have too many people now...id take maggy, glen, daryl, and tyrese...maybe rick
Back to top Go down
https://afterlost.forumotion.com
Ez
Ez

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 8:39 pm

No way would I leave until I had too, at least in the Prison you can close your cell at night and not worry about being eaten in your sleep.

Derek

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 8:54 pm

fine..ill stay in my cell sbob 
Back to top Go down
Ez
Ez

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 9:13 pm

Lol, you can go if you want, I just think it would safer in the Prison, at least for now.

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 10:39 pm

Iggy wrote:
So,  Team Rick or Team Carol??   Team Rick.

IMO,   Rick was just not thinking of him, Carol and Judith.   He was also thinking of Herschel, Maggie, Beth, Glenn, Daryl.   Would Carol kill, one of them if they got sick?   Maybe?   Who knows.    And   IMO  that was not something, Rick was going to take a chance on.  
highfive 
Back to top Go down
Iggy

Iggy

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 10:41 pm

Derek wrote:
Make sure to lock your door. Very Happy 

Iggy

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 10:42 pm

JJ wrote:
Iggy wrote:
So,  Team Rick or Team Carol??   Team Rick.

IMO,   Rick was just not thinking of him, Carol and Judith.   He was also thinking of Herschel, Maggie, Beth, Glenn, Daryl.   Would Carol kill, one of them if they got sick?   Maybe?   Who knows.    And   IMO  that was not something, Rick was going to take a chance on.  
highfive 
smile 

Derek

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 13, 2013 5:06 am

Iggy wrote:
Derek wrote:
 Make sure to lock your door.  Very Happy 
i will..and ill have a dog..and ill be a badass..cool 
Back to top Go down
gin
Admin
gin

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 13, 2013 8:47 am

Ez wrote:
Well obviously at some point they have to leave, I was just saying the sickness shouldn't force them out.

ya i agree - i was just adding my thoughts to yours... not contradicting you leg
Back to top Go down
gin
Admin
gin

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 13, 2013 8:51 am

Ez wrote:
No way would I leave until I had too, at least in the Prison you can close your cell at night and not worry about being eaten in your sleep.
yes. in real life - no way i'd leave if it was secure.

Rick and Carl shot all the zombies in about what 20 min with the machine guns.  what i dont get is why they didnt do that when the fence was starting to break - to buy some time. sure it would call more zombies over but in the end thats what is happening anyway.
do a major sweep with the guns when there are a thousand of them - then daily have people taking shifts ... and others reinforcing the walls.  hell i'd get some of them to go get a cement truck and start building a concrete wall. logs, whatever... they've been there a year... they could have done lots.
sigh.
Back to top Go down
desi
Admin
desi

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 13, 2013 10:01 am

I found it interesting that they emphasized Rick and Carl eating the peas.. the water is contaminated is it not?? and it was used for everything including the growing the vegetables...

-Astaria Stone

Back to top Go down
gin
Admin
gin

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 13, 2013 12:08 pm

i think there was only speculation that the water was contaminated.
Later on the Talking Dead, one of the writers confirmed it was an airborne sickness - that was taking effect all over the place. thats why we saw some zombies out where Daryl and his group were with the red eyes.  They died of the flu - not from being bitten.
Back to top Go down
desi
Admin
desi

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 13, 2013 12:19 pm

ahh so the red eyes is the symptom that confirms you will die then.. I said that earlier on.. they need to figure out what symptom means that the flu is completely taken over and that person will die.. than anyone who makes it to that point needs to either be killed or locked up till they turn and than killed

-Astaria Stone

Back to top Go down
iwantmycrayons

iwantmycrayons

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 13, 2013 12:20 pm

gin wrote:
i think there was only speculation that the water was contaminated.
Later on the Talking Dead, one of the writers confirmed it was an airborne sickness - that was taking effect all over the place. thats why we saw some zombies out where Daryl and his group were with the red eyes.  They died of the flu - not from being bitten.
soooo, they got a sickness, airborne I would guess, that turned them into zombies that can't die unless you blow their heads off, but now another airborne sickness is killing the undead zombies??
Back to top Go down
iwantmycrayons

iwantmycrayons

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 13, 2013 12:21 pm

sooo it kills the live people, turning them into zombies, but if you're a zombie already it kills you??
Back to top Go down
iwantmycrayons

iwantmycrayons

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 13, 2013 12:22 pm

hellooooo shark, Imma jump right over you!!!! tongue 
Back to top Go down
desi
Admin
desi

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 13, 2013 12:22 pm

no I think just the zombies who have it are the ones that died from it...

-Astaria Stone

Back to top Go down
Ez
Ez

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 13, 2013 12:25 pm

Yea, that is what killed them, and since everyone is infected anyway, they turn after dying.

iwantmycrayons

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 13, 2013 12:28 pm

so the flu only kills living people, but since they already have another unknown airborne disease when they die they die from the flu they are just zombies with better make-up??

still, they're settin up the ramp for fonzie's motorcycle!!!!tongue 
Back to top Go down
desi
Admin
desi

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 13, 2013 12:30 pm

iwantmycrayons wrote:
so the flu only kills living people, but since they already have another unknown airborne disease when they die they die from the flu they are just zombies with better make-up??

still, they're settin up the ramp for fonzie's motorcycle!!!!tongue 
Everyone on the earth was infected by the Zombie disease so no matter how you die you turn into zombie.. unless of course you died by beheading

-Astaria Stone

Back to top Go down
gin
Admin
gin

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 13, 2013 12:32 pm

pretty much lol2 

the writer said he took some of the "flu" sypmtoms from an actual flu that rampaged in the 1800's.  it affected healthy adults - not children or the old.

Des ya - which is what Carole was TRYING to do cry
Back to top Go down
iwantmycrayons

iwantmycrayons

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 13, 2013 12:34 pm

gin wrote:
pretty much lol2 

the writer said he took some of the "flu" sypmtoms from an actual flu that rampaged in the 1800's.  it affected healthy adults - not children or the old.

Des ya - which is what Carole was TRYING to do cry
Spanish Flu, I think it was, around the turn of the century it killed alot of people, mostly young and healthy
Back to top Go down
gin
Admin
gin

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 13, 2013 12:36 pm

ya i was thinking that too - but he didnt label it as the spanish flu i dont think

http://laughingsquid.com/the-walking-dead-themed-monopoly-board-game/
Back to top Go down
iwantmycrayons

iwantmycrayons

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 13, 2013 12:39 pm

probably didn't want to piss of the spanish
Back to top Go down
Iggy

Iggy

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 13, 2013 11:11 pm

Derek wrote:
Iggy wrote:
Derek wrote:
 Make sure to lock your door.  Very Happy 
i will..and ill have a dog..and ill be a badass..cool 
Well, I hope the doggie, is quiet. And I am sure, you will be a bad ass. You have nerf gun training. lol2 

Iggy

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 5 EmptySat Nov 16, 2013 3:00 pm

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 5 EmptySat Nov 16, 2013 11:56 pm

I just really hate the idea of a spin-off.
Back to top Go down
Iggy

Iggy

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 17, 2013 2:45 pm

I will give it a chance, the article said it won't be like TWD.

Avalon

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 17, 2013 6:25 pm

I'll give it a look.

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 17, 2013 10:42 pm

Of course I'll watch it...but I don't like the idea of it at all.

I'm probably in the minority but I liked tonight's episode.
Back to top Go down
Ez
Ez

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 18, 2013 12:29 am

I loved tonights ep, I thought it was awesome to see another side of the Gov

Iggy

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 18, 2013 12:40 am

I liked it to a point.

I kept waiting for him to do something violent, and he did not. But, after watching TTD, I can understand how the Gov, was trying to leave his past behind. And started to care about the little girl and the ladies.

Is he going to succeed in doing that? No idea, he wants to protect the ladies,and the little girl. And meeting up with Martinez, well, we shall see how that goes.

I did feel awful for Chris Hardwick, during his final speech, on TTD,he was fighting so hard not to cry. I wanted to cry, with him. Sad

Ez

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 18, 2013 1:19 pm

I would like to see the Gov join forces with the Prison like they were talking about on the Talking Dead, now that would be an interesting twist!

Admin
desi

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 18, 2013 4:16 pm

I loved last night episode, especially following along with thewalkingdeadsync.com they were polling throughout the show and everyone was saying that he is still evil and is about to do something evil and than eachtime he wouldn't.. he is clearly becoming a new man and I think if he ever confronts the group in the prison it will be to surrender and join.. but I am thinking he will be surrendering to his old some of the people that use to be with him judging by who was standing at the top of the pit...

-Astaria Stone

Back to top Go down
Ez
Ez

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 18, 2013 5:18 pm

See, I think he will go against Martinez, it appears that they have now switched roles, with Martinez being the sadistic guy, and the Gov having a reason to live again. It will be interesting to see how it plays out, because even if he has turned over a new leaf, we know what he is capable of if pushed to extremes.

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 18, 2013 5:58 pm

The gov has done some pretty awful things. What he did to Maggie isn't ever going to fly with the prison group.
Back to top Go down
Ez
Ez

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 18, 2013 6:16 pm

They forgave Merle when they needed him, they could forgive the Gov I think

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 18, 2013 6:28 pm

Michonne has been searching for him to kill him. I dunno....

Back to top Go down
Ez
Ez

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 18, 2013 6:30 pm

Yea, but she seems to have gotten over that, I think under the right circumstances, they could work together

Derek

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 18, 2013 7:30 pm

JJ wrote:
The gov has done some pretty awful things. What he did to Maggie isn't ever going to fly with the prison group.
that's what i was thinkin..that along with holding andrea hostage..and michonne and him not liking each other...maybe the group will split into two different ones...carol and the gov and whoever forgives..maybe daryl since he loves him some carol...then the other side rick michonne and glen etc
Back to top Go down
JJ

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 18, 2013 7:33 pm

HE DOESN'T LOVE CAROL! sbob 36 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Walking Dead
Page 5 of 17Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 17  Next