AFTER LOST
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AFTER LOST

A place to talk about your favorite shows after Lost

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Walking Dead - Page 14 TVGuidebbtn
Top posters
desi (22502)
The Walking Dead - Page 14 EmptyThe Walking Dead - Page 14 EmptyThe Walking Dead - Page 14 Empty 
gin (20877)
The Walking Dead - Page 14 EmptyThe Walking Dead - Page 14 EmptyThe Walking Dead - Page 14 Empty 
blondie (18214)
Derek (15292)
ExpletiveDeleted (14879)
iwantmycrayons (13554)
Avalon (9543)
Ez (9256)
Goof (7490)
MrBill60 (6907)

The Walking Dead

Go down 
+7
Iggy
Avalon
JJ
Nessess
Ez
gin
Derek
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage

The Walking Dead - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 14 EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 3:26 pm

Love, Love that song "Lead me Home" also!
Back to top Go down
Iggy

Iggy

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 14 EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 12:48 am

Yes, the music and songs are good, and add something to the show.

My big question, is will Andrea kill the Lovernator, or will it go to a final showdown, in the prison? IMO opinion Andrea, cannot kill the Lovernator, and it will be a show down.

And who will be left standing, when the finale airs?
Back to top Go down
Iggy

Iggy

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 14 EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 11:15 pm

Back to top Go down
Iggy

Iggy

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 14 EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 11:29 pm

Several mild heart attacks later, this was a good eppie. Loved when Andrea hid behind the door and left the Gov for the walkers.
Back to top Go down
Avalon
Avalon

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 14 EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 11:32 pm

I never saw it yet, we don't get AMC at work. Spoil me please. smilingnerd
Back to top Go down
Ez
Ez

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 14 EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 12:57 am

Iggy wrote:
Several mild heart attacks later, this was a good eppie. Loved when Andrea hid behind the door and left the Gov for the walkers.

I liked that part too.
Back to top Go down
Avalon
Avalon

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 14 EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 12:58 am

What happened ? cry
Back to top Go down
Ez
Ez

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 14 EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 1:00 am

She escaped from Woodbury and the Gov chased her. She got away in a abandoned building and sicked a stairwell full of Walkers on him, she hid behind the door so they just flowed out at him.
Back to top Go down
Avalon
Avalon

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 14 EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 1:03 am

Is he dead ? woooo
Back to top Go down
Ez
Ez

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 14 EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 1:03 am

What do you think? Cool
Back to top Go down
Avalon
Avalon

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 14 EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 1:05 am

I never saw it, but bet he's not :|
Back to top Go down
Derek

Derek

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 14 EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 8:25 am

i didnt like this episode much...way too much time in the warehouse ...im not an andrea fan either so thats probably why i didnt like it...i dont like not seeing the main characters ...but i guess its necessary for the story...blah
Back to top Go down
https://afterlost.forumotion.com
gin
Admin
gin

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 14 EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 9:50 am

i agree -i was not impressed either. I dont like Andrea, though i do admire her bravery in jumping over that wall with just a knife.

What bugged me most about this episode is that for 3 seasons their writing has been impeccable, yet last night they played us for fools. I hate it when shows ignore the common sense stuff. As if he was able to sneak up on her juuust as she reached the prison. as if she, who has survived all this time, didnt hear him at all... She is being written as this tough chick, yet she cant out run this one eyed freak who just spent a bit of time killing zombies after she cornered him? i dont like being taken for a dumbass and i feel thats what they did in this epi to bide their time.

that said - did Gov look like he had some scratches on his face? it seemed that way to me
Back to top Go down
Derek

Derek

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 14 EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 10:07 am

thats what i was thinking...hows the gov sneak up randomly on her and escape a million zombies...i guess theyre trying to show us how bad ass he is...but i still dont buy it..whatever..ready for rick to off him and we can move on..

i jus know one thing...is that..the show should not have andrea as the main character for 90 percent of it....noone likes her that much...bad idea...
Back to top Go down
https://afterlost.forumotion.com
Ez
Ez

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 14 EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 10:15 am

Eh, that didn't bother me, I just wish Tyreese would get his ass back to the Prison, all though I think he will be the one to find ANdrea, and that will be what sends him to the Prison.
Back to top Go down
Ez
Ez

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 14 EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 10:16 am

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 14 EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 10:38 am

I loved last night's episode. I don't think it was so far fetched that the gov could sneak up on Andrea. And, then to see her in his torture chamber - it was soooo chilling!

I really really love this show! yay
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 14 EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 11:01 am

I'm thinking Andrea was exhausted enough to not hear him being all stealthy on her....it was telling that Rick didn't shoot or even investigate, he's been seeing ghosts so much lately, he probably thought Andrea was another one...I thought it was a good episode...I'm glad Andrea is finally off the fence...Milton's all set up to be her saviour...that's why they allowed him to exchange words with Herschel; if he doesn't die getting her released he'll join her in the prison....a kiss from Andrea makes men do all sorts of weird things tongue
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 14 EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 11:03 am

It was too dark to tell for sure, but did anybody else notice, when Andrea kicked over that can of garbage in the factory, and made a lot of noise, that she tried to "shush" the garbage can? 55
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 14 EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 11:28 am

I love how Milton's character is developing! It will be interesting to see what happens to him.

I would like to know more of the background about how Milton and the Gov know each other from before the zombie apocalypse.
Back to top Go down
gin
Admin
gin

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 14 EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 11:56 am

Do you think Milton started the fire?
EZ ya that would be good if Tyrese finds Andrea...
Surely Gov has to be ended before this season ends? good lord i cant handle him into next season.
Ya Rick is doubting himself which is disheartening.
I really liked the bonding between Milton and Hersh, and Martinez and Daryl. I hope they make it and go to the other side. But Martinez seemed pretty gun-ho to do the Gov's bidding... i dont know if he'll flip
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 14 EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 2:21 pm

Yeah I think Milton burned those walkers.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 14 EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 2:25 pm

ladycolleen wrote:

At least the Governor sure thinks so.. that's why he asked Tyrese about the gas; you know that's in a very secure place, known only to a few...he is persona non grata with the Gov right now...and I'm sure he plans on a way to getting rid of him now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 14 EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 2:28 pm

What bothers me about Milton, even after his experimenting, he still thinks the Walkers retain some knowledge of their past...but even if they do, how can their nature be changed...scientists in Resident Evil series tried to re-educate them too, to no avail...
Back to top Go down
gin
Admin
gin

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 14 EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 2:47 pm

well the thing is - either they are messing something up, or it was intentional - but Morgan's wife remembered - she stayed at the house and stared for days and days... and finally got their son in the end. That seems to say that she had some pull to that house - which would mean a cognitive function/ decision to do so.
Milton's experimenting is important imo ... they are writing history. who knows, maybe he will discover something vital. Either way, i love how they are writing it all down
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 14 EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 3:07 pm

gin wrote:
well the thing is - either they are messing something up, or it was intentional - but Morgan's wife remembered - she stayed at the house and stared for days and days... and finally got their son in the end. That seems to say that she had some pull to that house - which would mean a cognitive function/ decision to do so.
Milton's experimenting is important imo ... they are writing history. who knows, maybe he will discover something vital. Either way, i love how they are writing it all down

But if Morgan's wife remembered their house, the fact that she attacked their son, means that any vestige memory has no control over their actions, like it would for you and me...well me anyway, you been bitten lately? 55 They may be nothing more than instinct type memories now, the saem kind that keeps them walking, putting one foot in front of the other...or theinstinctual knowledge of, well, how to eat leg

How grotesque were the burned Walkers? Just when you thought they couldn't look any worse :O
Back to top Go down
Rob

Rob

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 14 EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 3:09 pm

gin wrote:
i agree -i was not impressed either. I dont like Andrea, though i do admire her bravery in jumping over that wall with just a knife.

What bugged me most about this episode is that for 3 seasons their writing has been impeccable, yet last night they played us for fools. I hate it when shows ignore the common sense stuff. As if he was able to sneak up on her juuust as she reached the prison. as if she, who has survived all this time, didnt hear him at all... She is being written as this tough chick, yet she cant out run this one eyed freak who just spent a bit of time killing zombies after she cornered him? i dont like being taken for a dumbass and i feel thats what they did in this epi to bide their time.

that said - did Gov look like he had some scratches on his face? it seemed that way to me

These are my thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Rob

Rob

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 14 EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 3:10 pm

gin wrote:
Do you think Milton started the fire? EZ ya that would be good if Tyrese finds Andrea...
Surely Gov has to be ended before this season ends? good lord i cant handle him into next season.
Ya Rick is doubting himself which is disheartening.
I really liked the bonding between Milton and Hersh, and Martinez and Daryl. I hope they make it and go to the other side. But Martinez seemed pretty gun-ho to do the Gov's bidding... i dont know if he'll flip

Yes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 14 EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 3:10 pm

I was bugged, no pun intended, by all the sound of the insects buzzing all thru Andea's walk in the field...even in Georgia, doesn't the temp get cold enough (because they're wearing coat) to kill them?

Back to top Go down
gin
Admin
gin

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 14 EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 3:16 pm

Rob The Walking Dead - Page 14 4091866587

Meeps ya the burned walkers were gross... but again.. if the fire burned all their flesh, clothes, shoes, belts... but their eyeballs made it? and their grey matter? i realize i'm poking holes that i should just let be but i cant help myself sometimes. The Walking Dead - Page 14 1091913718

Yes i agree that Morgan's wife has lost control of her actions - or else she wouldnt have killed her son. But when Milton performed his tests, over and over no results revealed any memory. i wonder if this was just a hole, or if they'll come back to it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 14 EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 3:27 pm

Hah...was kinda hard to see the eyes..

Speaking of poking holes....you sometimes wonder how, after this much time everybody hasn't turned, with that part of the country rife with mosquitoes...you know they're able to just sit on a Walker as long as they want and not get swatted away, and suck away on what passes for blood with them....and then sting a human...
Back to top Go down
gin
Admin
gin

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 14 EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 3:35 pm

well they all have the virus so i guess they are immune to passing of fluids. I also wondered that with the killings - they are always splashed in blood and guts. but ya i figure they are all sick with it so it doesnt affect them
Back to top Go down
Rob

Rob

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 14 EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 4:10 pm

Gin :x
Back to top Go down
Iggy

Iggy

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 14 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 12:32 am

gin wrote:
well they all have the virus so i guess they are immune to passing of fluids. I also wondered that with the killings - they are always splashed in blood and guts. but ya i figure they are all sick with it so it doesnt affect them
Ginger, excellent point. I wondered about that myself. In S1, they did not want to get walker fluids on them, now? It is like "whatever" I am going to turn sometime.

Back to top Go down
Iggy

Iggy

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 14 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 12:35 am

meepsrus wrote:
It was too dark to tell for sure, but did anybody else notice, when Andrea kicked over that can of garbage in the factory, and made a lot of noise, that she tried to "shush" the garbage can? 55
I am going to re-watch tomorrow, and I will look for that. LOL, it would be awesome if she did. Very Happy I know I would.
Back to top Go down
Iggy

Iggy

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 14 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 12:44 am

I liked this eppie, to a point. They made Andrea, appear stupid, she knows better.

Though I did love her, when she opened the stairwell door, to let the walkers out on Phillip.

But,she should have hung around, to make sure he was dead.

And how the hell did he get out of there alive? Seriously, he should not have. :|

That I found unrealistic. I am hoping he got bit, or at least scratched, during that "fight" I would find that a fitting ending of his life. Though Maggie, Michonne, and Andrea killing him, would be even better. Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Avalon
Avalon

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 14 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 7:19 am

ladycolleen wrote:

To me, that means a twist, too obvious to be him 55

Back to top Go down
Avalon
Avalon

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 14 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 7:20 am

I would have either taken his truck, or disabled it, if I were her.
Back to top Go down
gin
Admin
gin

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 14 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 9:33 am

yes. she should have slashed the tires. or at least waited to make sure he was dead.
meh its just like every action movie - they hit the bad guy once over the head and walk away expecting him to stay down. drives me crazy The Walking Dead - Page 14 3601706562
Andrea may have let out a spoiler during the talking dead
Spoiler:
but i'm not sure if she was speculating or if she really knew
Back to top Go down
Avalon
Avalon

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 14 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 10:05 am

Too obvious to me. I'd burn Woodbury. No safe haven, no supplies. besides the governor, only thing keeping them together.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 14 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 10:20 am

Iggy wrote:
I liked this eppie, to a point. They made Andrea, appear stupid, she knows better.

Though I did love her, when she opened the stairwell door, to let the walkers out on Phillip.

But,she should have hung around, to make sure he was dead.

And how the hell did he get out of there alive? Seriously, he should not have. :|

That I found unrealistic. I am hoping he got bit, or at least scratched, during that "fight" I would find that a fitting ending of his life. Though Maggie, Michonne, and Andrea killing him, would be even better. Very Happy

Thank you Iggy! I'll bet if she gets another chance, she will wait to see him breathe his last....then drive a knife thru his skull cool
Although it better be a bigger knife, his head hasn't had the time to rot like the other Walkers....they are getting a lot gooshier aren't they? 55
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 14 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 10:21 am

What I really don't understand....WHY didn't she take his truck? Would he really have not left the keys in it? I mean he was so confident he had her cornered, and its' not as if the Walkers could jump in behind the wheel...
Back to top Go down
Iggy

Iggy

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 14 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 9:56 pm

Gooshier? Yes, I bet the heads are gooshier.

I re-watched, Andrea said "shit" not shhhh. lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 14 EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 12:58 am

One thing that the actress who plays Andrea said during Talking Dead was something to the effect that she admired or liked the fact that in the midst of all this horror going on that Andrea could still love someone, like she had loved the Gov. I mean now she knows better, but before she knew how evil the Gov was, she thought it was great that she could still love someone.

Seriously, when she said that, I thought - OMG - that is soooo not what I took away from that! I thought how gullible Andrea was to fall for the Gov. I mean, in this horrible dog eat dog world, you need to have some street smarts. You have to be suspicious of everyone until they prove that they can be trusted. Like how Michone is.
Back to top Go down
gin
Admin
gin

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 14 EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 7:58 am

i agree - i think the actress gives the character Andrea too much credit. We've seen Andrea fall for guys at every step... i think she just doesnt like being alone. i think she's quite insecure actually
Back to top Go down
Rob

Rob

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 14 EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 10:21 am

ladycolleen wrote:
One thing that the actress who plays Andrea said during Talking Dead was something to the effect that she admired or liked the fact that in the midst of all this horror going on that Andrea could still love someone, like she had loved the Gov. I mean now she knows better, but before she knew how evil the Gov was, she thought it was great that she could still love someone.

Seriously, when she said that, I thought - OMG - that is soooo not what I took away from that! I thought how gullible Andrea was to fall for the Gov. I mean, in this horrible dog eat dog world, you need to have some street smarts. You have to be suspicious of everyone until they prove that they can be trusted. Like how Michone is.

I agree. The only think I would be thinking about would be survival. I'm liking Michone more and more actually.
Back to top Go down
Iggy

Iggy

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 14 EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 12:02 am

I agree, the actress is giving Andrea to much credit. Maybe she does not see, what we see. Or she wants Andrea to be stronger, emotionally, than she really is. I have never read the comics, but from what I am told, the writers are doing a great job, of ruining Andrea.

Andrea, fell in love with Woodbury, after her first night of restful sleep there.

Maybe I am to cynical, but if "feels to good to be true, it probably is not" Michonne felt it, Andrea did not. I like Michonne more, as well, now that she finally started talking.

I do have hope, that Andrea will escape, and hopefully have a hand in killing the Gov.

Back to top Go down
gin
Admin
gin

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 14 EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 10:53 am

The Walking Dead - Page 14 401308_4618137853907_72029173_n
Back to top Go down
Iggy

Iggy

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 14 EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 11:40 pm

gin wrote:
The Walking Dead - Page 14 401308_4618137853907_72029173_n
lol
Back to top Go down
gin
Admin
gin

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 14 EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 10:27 pm

ohh Daryl lip
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 14 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Walking Dead
Page 14 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20  Next