AFTER LOST
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AFTER LOST

A place to talk about your favorite shows after Lost

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Walking Dead - Page 15 TVGuidebbtn
Top posters
desi (22502)
The Walking Dead - Page 15 EmptyThe Walking Dead - Page 15 EmptyThe Walking Dead - Page 15 Empty 
gin (20877)
The Walking Dead - Page 15 EmptyThe Walking Dead - Page 15 EmptyThe Walking Dead - Page 15 Empty 
blondie (18214)
Derek (15292)
ExpletiveDeleted (14879)
iwantmycrayons (13554)
Avalon (9543)
Ez (9256)
Goof (7490)
MrBill60 (6907)

The Walking Dead

Go down 
+7
Iggy
Avalon
JJ
Nessess
Ez
gin
Derek
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Ez
Ez

The Walking Dead - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 15 EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 10:38 pm

He has a better brother left in Rick.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 15 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 6:39 am

Wonder if any of them will find out (or deduce) what Merle actually did? Maybe Daryl will keep it to himself...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 15 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 6:41 am

And....jeez Louise, is Glen the only Non Brit on this show???
Back to top Go down
Avalon
Avalon

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 15 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 7:46 am

1 left.
Back to top Go down
gin
Admin
gin

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 15 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 8:19 am

True EZ

Meeps - I'm sure Michone will let them know, plus Daryl should be able to see what hapened, with the Gov's men also down.

Next week better be insane. The last 2 eps have not left me Surprised as usual
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 15 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 9:24 am

Really? I thought last night was terrific yay The killing of Walkers has become almost a sideline to the story...
Back to top Go down
Avalon
Avalon

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 15 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 11:16 am

I wonder why no character on the show refers to them as zombies ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 15 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 11:25 am

Yeah, they're eaither Biters, or Walkers..zombies might lead people to think of how they were portrayed in movies, as victims of some voodoo curse...this is the real thing...
Back to top Go down
Avalon
Avalon

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 15 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 11:29 am

I bet in real life, zombies would be killed off a lot quicker.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 15 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 12:08 pm

We'll see I guess...

judgy1

Back to top Go down
gin
Admin
gin

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 15 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 12:45 pm

The Walking Dead - Page 15 6885995_460s_v1
Back to top Go down
gin
Admin
gin

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 15 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 12:46 pm

Avalon wrote:

have you read World War Z? apparently it is a very realistic political/ military take on a zombie apocolypse.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 15 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 12:47 pm

Wouldn't that be a kick in the ass,,,if Daryl goes next week....

*runs*
Back to top Go down
gin
Admin
gin

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 15 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 1:56 pm

they'd have 50% of the population burning down their building if they did The Walking Dead - Page 15 698339173
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 15 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 2:04 pm

So....speaking of which....Dead Pool time - who does everybody think WILL buy it next week? I think the Guv will die...most of Woodbury will die..and I think Beth will die also...she's outlived her usefullness. Carol is there to raise Judith...
Back to top Go down
Ez
Ez

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 15 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 2:18 pm

meepsrus wrote:
Wouldn't that be a kick in the ass,,,if Daryl goes next week....

*runs*

I thik they would lose to many viewers next season, I think he and Rick are the only 2 sure things to come out of the finale alive.
Back to top Go down
gin
Admin
gin

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 15 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 3:04 pm

agreed EZ.
I think Carole, Maggie Glen are other sure things. There was a little foreshadowing when Hershel was talking to his girls "what i wouldnt do to keep you girls safe" that made me a bit nervous.

Def the woodbury gang is gonna get it. I'd like it if they kept Milton and Martinez
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 15 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 3:05 pm

I don't think Martinez is in any mood right at the moment to want to switch sides, thanks to Merle Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ez
Ez

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 15 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 3:52 pm

gin wrote:
agreed EZ.
I think Carole, Maggie Glen are other sure things. There was a little foreshadowing when Hershel was talking to his girls "what i wouldnt do to keep you girls safe" that made me a bit nervous.

Def the woodbury gang is gonna get it. I'd like it if they kept Milton and Martinez

Maggie and Glenn, maybe, I don't think Carol is a sure thing at all. I picked up the Hershel foreshadowing, which tells me Beth is a goner. I think Milton and Martinez are both dead next week. Milton probably by the Govenor's hand, Martinez by Daryl.
Back to top Go down
gin
Admin
gin

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 15 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 3:56 pm

oh really? Milton you think?

Am i naive to think that our group will go unscathed? The Walking Dead - Page 15 3601706562
i wonder if Hershel will be the one... i hope not

True Meeps! but i like him! The Walking Dead - Page 15 1805953252
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 15 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 3:59 pm

You like his CHEST...correction 55
Back to top Go down
Ez
Ez

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 15 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 4:13 pm

gin wrote:
oh really? Milton you think?

Am i naive to think that our group will go unscathed? The Walking Dead - Page 15 3601706562
i wonder if Hershel will be the one... i hope not

True Meeps! but i like him! The Walking Dead - Page 15 1805953252

Very naïve, I think 3-4 of the prison group will die.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 15 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 4:54 pm

gin wrote:
True EZ

Meeps - I'm sure Michone will let them know, plus Daryl should be able to see what hapened, with the Gov's men also down.

Really?

I thought last night's episode was unbelievably amazing! I think this show just keeps getting better and better.

I was crying right along with Daryl. Something about seeing an amazing manly man like Daryl crying just tore my heart out.

Merle was so brave. But, out of character for him to change his stripes so quickly. Not sure if that part was believable. When he decided to take out the Gov and as many of his peeps as possible, that was an act of self sacrifice. I'm not really sure that I buy that Merle would really do that.

The actor who plays Merle said that Merle was going in with the mind set that he could possibly get out alive. Not really sure about that. Up against all those other people. Seems more like an act of self sacrifice, which wasn't really in his nature.

Can I say again - I really LOVE this show!

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 15 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 4:56 pm

yay
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 15 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 4:58 pm

OK Now somebody explain this to me. Why was Michone so willing to go back to the prison? As far as she knew, the prison folks were giving her up to the Gov. Wouldn't she be mad about that? Isn't that a betrayal by the prison peeps? Why would she go back to them?
Back to top Go down
Ez
Ez

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 15 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 5:04 pm

Or, she thought Meryl was lying, either way, she knows she needs a group, and doesn't want to be alone.
Back to top Go down
Ez
Ez

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 15 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 5:06 pm

ladycolleen wrote:
gin wrote:
True EZ

Really?

I thought last night's episode was unbelievably amazing! I think this show just keeps getting better and better.

I was crying right along with Daryl. Something about seeing an amazing manly man like Daryl crying just tore my heart out.

Merle was so brave. But, out of character for him to change his stripes so quickly. Not sure if that part was believable. When he decided to take out the Gov and as many of his peeps as possible, that was an act of self sacrifice. I'm not really sure that I buy that Merle would really do that.

The actor who plays Merle said that Merle was going in with the mind set that he could possibly get out alive. Not really sure about that. Up against all those other people. Seems more like an act of self sacrifice, which wasn't really in his nature.

Can I say again - I really LOVE this show!

I think Merle wanted to come out alive, and show the group he was an asset to them, and if not, he could thin out some of Woodbury's numbers for him. Did you guys notice Walker Merle was eating Allens Kid, Ben I think, that was pretty cool.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 15 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 5:19 pm

Yes, I noticed who Walker Merle was eating. Creepy.

As far as Michone, I think she would have been willing to go it on her own instead of being with people who were willing to throw her to the wolves - ie the Gov. She's been alone before and is quite capable of taking care of herself.

Maybe in the finale they will reveal more of her reasoning.
Back to top Go down
Ez
Ez

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 15 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 5:44 pm

I think she thought Merle was lying, I wouldn't believe him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 15 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 7:27 pm

That's a possibility. I suspect that she will say something about it in the finale.

As far as who is going to die? I think there will be loses on both sides.

We did have a major character die this week in Merle, so I am hoping no one major will die, but I suspect that is wishful thinking.

I would like to see Milton get the best of the Gov, in some really clever way.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 15 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 7:30 pm

I would love to see a wedding next week! 55

I wonder what a wedding during the zombie apocalypse should be like?
Back to top Go down
Iggy

Iggy

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 15 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 9:29 pm

gin wrote:
Avalon wrote:

have you read World War Z? apparently it is a very realistic political/ military take on a zombie apocolypse.
I am reading it now, there is that one story, where even after the zombies freeze, they still thaw and reanimate. I find that just odd, they should not come back, Frozen bodies, would be all gooshie when thawed.
Back to top Go down
gin
Admin
gin

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 15 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 8:18 am

true...

Mr. G read it and mentioned how they walk through the lakes and oceans etc... their bloated bodies contaminating the drinking water.
they can knock down fences and walls with the weight of their bodies.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 15 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 10:12 am

ladycolleen wrote:
OK Now somebody explain this to me. Why was Michone so willing to go back to the prison? As far as she knew, the prison folks were giving her up to the Gov. Wouldn't she be mad about that? Isn't that a betrayal by the prison peeps? Why would she go back to them?

I don't think she thinks that at all. I think she's sure that Merle was behind her actual abduction. On the other hand, the fact she's coming back, doesn't mean she's coming back to be buddy buddy. She knows what's waiting for her at Woodbury, and she might just be picking her poison....

I thought it ironic that she said nothing about being konked over the head...but she was bent out of shape over having a bag put on her head...
Back to top Go down
gin
Admin
gin

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 15 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 12:34 pm

they look better dirty... just like the Survivor kids The Walking Dead - Page 15 2859867778

The Walking Dead - Page 15 6899063_460s
Back to top Go down
Ez
Ez

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 15 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 12:37 pm

Maggie doesn't! cool
Back to top Go down
gin
Admin
gin

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 15 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 12:56 pm

lol true.. she's pretty either way
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 15 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 1:49 pm

Rick sure looks better dirty tongue
Back to top Go down
Derek

Derek

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 15 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 1:50 pm

maggie is a hottie :)
Back to top Go down
https://afterlost.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 15 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 2:01 pm

meepsrus wrote:
ladycolleen wrote:

I don't think she thinks that at all. I think she's sure that Merle was behind her actual abduction. On the other hand, the fact she's coming back, doesn't mean she's coming back to be buddy buddy. She knows what's waiting for her at Woodbury, and she might just be picking her poison....

I thought it ironic that she said nothing about being konked over the head...but she was bent out of shape over having a bag put on her head...

I guess almost everyone agrees with you on that, meeps. Maybe I was the only one who was thinking that she would have believed Merle. I guess, if I were her, I would have believed him. It made sense that the Gov would want her back. She knows how much he hates her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 15 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 2:11 pm

Well she'll be coming back none too soon, that's for sure... and then when Daryl sneaks up from behind on the Guv's man.... highfive

BG and I were talking about this yesterday, and we thought almost the identical scenario...you saw where in the preview on TD the Woodbury men, were able to make it into the courtyard...then they are just opening the door...we both thought that, since Rick's group has the fewer ones, it's to their advantage to lure them into the tunnels of the prison, and they can pick them off one by one...and since Woodbury will be almost defenceless, Rick and co should now attack Woodbury, level that, and come back to the prison, and hit them from behind...and somewhow not kill Tyrese and Donna in the process leg
Back to top Go down
Ez
Ez

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 15 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 2:18 pm

I watched that part 2 or 3 times, Tyreese and his sister aren't there with them, unless they were driving a car. I think Tyreese finds Andrea, rescues her, and they come back to the prison. ( My hopes as to what will happen anyway) Also, I think that when they were opening that door in the preview, that the room will be full of Walkers.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 15 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 2:25 pm

Ez wrote:
I watched that part 2 or 3 times, Tyreese and his sister aren't there with them, unless they were driving a car. I think Tyreese finds Andrea, rescues her, and they come back to the prison. ( My hopes as to what will happen anyway) Also, I think that when they were opening that door in the preview, that the room will be full of Walkers.

I think I'd like Milton to save Andrea....that kiss will still be in his mind, and he's weak enough to be swayed by that...but I hope you're right about Tyreese and sister...
Back to top Go down
Ez
Ez

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 15 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 2:27 pm

Yea, but I think The Gov is gonna kill Milton, so he won't be able to save her.
Back to top Go down
gin
Admin
gin

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 15 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 3:29 pm

i hope not.. i like Milton. good thought Meeps - about them being at Woodbury. but they'd need a way to know when to go.
Colleen i'm not sure what i think about why Michone went back. Merle told her why he did it, so it's in her head that her people betrayed her.
Maybe she wants to hear it for herself. Maybe she has no where else to go, and cant bear the thought of being alone again. Maybe she wants to plea her case to them if they do want her sacrificed. Maybe she knew what Merle was doing and wanted to warn them.
Back to top Go down
gin
Admin
gin

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 15 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 8:36 pm

we're re-watching walking dead this week.

Rick's accent is a bit different
Andrea is still annoying

i find it interesting how the characters and writers have grown . the acting was good then, amazing now obviously.
zombies were "fresh"and harder to beat their heads in back then
zombies were also using rocks to break windows... they've either changed the writing of zombies, or the zombies had some cognitive ability at the beginning before rotting to heck.
the little girl zombie in the first episode, paused, and grabbed her teddy bear before wanting to eat Rick. and again, like i've mentioned before, Morgan's wife kept looking at the house, and returned over and over.
Back to top Go down
Ez
Ez

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 15 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 9:17 pm

Back to top Go down
Iggy

Iggy

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 15 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 9:46 pm

gin wrote:
true...

Mr. G read it and mentioned how they walk through the lakes and oceans etc... their bloated bodies contaminating the drinking water.
they can knock down fences and walls with the weight of their bodies.
Yeah, you would think that even though they are not "alive" their bodies, can only take so much, you would think, but since none of their internal organs work, they feel no pain. But I still find it odd.

Thanks EZ, that must have been a really hard scene to fight.
Back to top Go down
Ez
Ez

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 15 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 4:06 pm

Back to top Go down
Iggy

Iggy

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 15 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 9:47 pm

Ez wrote:
http://insidetv.ew.com/2013/03/27/the-walking-dead-michael-rooker-merle-death/
Thanks EZ, I think he is right, about the scene in the prison, I re-watched yesterday, and you could see, both of characters trying not to cry.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 15 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Walking Dead
Page 15 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20  Next