AFTER LOST
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AFTER LOST

A place to talk about your favorite shows after Lost

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Walking Dead - Page 16 TVGuidebbtn
Top posters
desi (22502)
The Walking Dead - Page 16 EmptyThe Walking Dead - Page 16 EmptyThe Walking Dead - Page 16 Empty 
gin (20877)
The Walking Dead - Page 16 EmptyThe Walking Dead - Page 16 EmptyThe Walking Dead - Page 16 Empty 
blondie (18214)
Derek (15292)
ExpletiveDeleted (14879)
iwantmycrayons (13554)
Avalon (9543)
Ez (9256)
Goof (7490)
MrBill60 (6907)

The Walking Dead

Go down 
+7
Iggy
Avalon
JJ
Nessess
Ez
gin
Derek
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next
AuthorMessage

The Walking Dead - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 16 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 9:58 am

OK how about this for a twist Sunday? Rick and co, in preparation for the Guv's men, not only have Walkers in that door waiting....once they get into the hallways and tunnels...he stashes a Walker in each cell, and then once they're walking by them, and they feel confident because they're behind bars, they spring all the doors open at once..remember, modern prisons can have the cells doors all lock and unlock remotely...
Back to top Go down
iwantmycrayons

iwantmycrayons

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 16 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 12:09 pm

meepsrus wrote:
OK how about this for a twist Sunday? Rick and co, in preparation for the Guv's men, not only have Walkers in that door waiting....once they get into the hallways and tunnels...he stashes a Walker in each cell, and then once they're walking by them, and they feel confident because they're behind bars, they spring all the doors open at once..remember, modern prisons can have the cells doors all lock and unlock remotely...
I like it, except I ain't gonna be the CO that has to corral one into each cell The Walking Dead - Page 16 2632266518
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 16 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 12:10 pm

iwantmycrayons wrote:
meepsrus wrote:
I like it, except I ain't gonna be the CO that has to corral one into each cell The Walking Dead - Page 16 2632266518

Eh, just use one of those long rods with the noose at one end, the one that Andrea used to bring her Walker to the prison....
Back to top Go down
iwantmycrayons

iwantmycrayons

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 16 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 12:25 pm

meepsrus wrote:
iwantmycrayons wrote:
meepsrus wrote:

Eh, just use one of those long rods with the noose at one end, the one that Andrea used to bring her Walker to the prison....
dogcatcher thing??
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 16 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 12:43 pm

LOL, yeah, just a different kind of rabies...
Back to top Go down
Iggy

Iggy

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 16 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 11:24 pm

I like those ideas. The previews show them loading cars, with stuff and things. tongue

I think they packed up, and hid their stuff and vehicles somewhere. I do believe there is a ton of walkers behind that door, and in the part of the prison they cleared. Or if not, The Gov and co, go deeper into the prison. The eppie is called "welcome to the tombs" The Govs "team" has probably little knowledge of how to fight walkers in close quarters or even up close and personal.

iwantmycrayons

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 16 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 10:57 am

Back to top Go down
Iggy

Iggy

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 16 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 11:02 pm

iwantmycrayons wrote:
http://social.entertainment.msn.com/movies/blogs/blog--27-people-will-die-in-walking-dead-season-finale
Is there any spoilers in that article. ? Even tiny ones?

Avalon

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 16 EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 7:35 am

Spoil me tongue

Admin
gin

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 16 EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 11:15 am

just started s2. i dreamt about zombies all night The Walking Dead - Page 16 1091913718
Back to top Go down
gin
Admin
gin

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 16 EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 1:28 pm

i heart Rick's gun
Back to top Go down
Iggy

Iggy

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 16 EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 10:34 pm

Avalon wrote:
Spoil me tongue
Not me, I am still pissed off, about the spoiler I read last week. 36 36

Avalon

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 16 EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 11:38 pm

Spoil me cry

Avalon

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 16 EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 12:05 am

I can't really find what I am looking for :|

Iggy

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 16 EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 12:33 am

Yahoo homepage, and AOL homepage both have articles about TWD, I did not read them. I am sure if you Google/Bing any search engine. You will be able to find spoilers. I am not gonna do that. :| You enjoy your spoilers. :x

Avalon

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 16 EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 12:36 am

Iggy wrote:
Yahoo homepage, and AOL homepage both have articles about TWD, I did not read them. I am sure if you Google/Bing any search engine. You will be able to find spoilers. I am not gonna do that. :| You enjoy your spoilers. :x

I tried Yahoo smilingnerd

Admin
gin

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 16 EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 10:58 pm

***NOTE: the following conversations will include spoilers***
proceed at you're own risk!

where in the H did the gov go?!

Andrea cry she has made me yell at the tv for 3 seasons... but made me cry tonight. she annoyed me, but when she was tough, she kicked ass.

Carl had a point. i am worried where this tough guy path is goingto lead, but i see Daryl being the one to help straighten him out.

With all these people at the prison, i can see them really making it a good place. Fields of gardens like Hershel envisioned at the beginning of this season, some captured turkeys and ducks for meat and eggs. Deer and maybe a scavenged cow or two would be awesome.

Gov left a whole lot of women and children fatherless/ widows. What will Martinez and his partner do?
Back to top Go down
Derek

Derek

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 16 EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 8:43 am

i was disappointed with the finale....and the game of thrones premiere was lame too...i was let down Sad
Back to top Go down
https://afterlost.forumotion.com
Ez
Ez

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 16 EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 9:07 am

I thought more people would die from the Prison, I wasn't disappointed with GOT though. judgy

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 16 EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 10:03 am

I really liked the finale. Andrea's death was heart wrenching.

I had hoped that Milton would kill the Gov, but I guess that was unrealistic to expect.

I thought the Gov killing his people was in line with his character. He is losing it more and more and becoming more and more given in to evil.

I did feel bad for Carl. I thought he did the right thing by killing that guy. If that guy wanted to surrender, he should have dropped his weapon on the ground and not just kept coming at Carl with the gun in his hand. I was yelling at the TV - Kill him!!!!

I loved loved when Rick looked up at the bridge area and did not see Laurie! I think Laurie has been his conscience in this and by him not seeing her there, it was like Rick knew he got his moral compass back. Maybe I'm reading too much into this?
Back to top Go down
JJ

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 16 EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 12:53 pm

I really thought more main characters would bite the dust....I really thought Glen was a goner for some reason and possibly Hershel. I was OK with the finale, it wasn't as intense of an ending as the last couple but I liked it. Rick not seeing Lori and trying to bring a little humanity back into the world was nice. Carl's back to being a little shit.

Did anyone watch the talking dead and hear the creepy guy, Bob from Chattanooga, call in? he was reading the passage above the highlighted one that the Gov read. It was both funny and creepy.

The Walking Dead - Page 16 Tumblr_mkkwi1UJRt1rds75xo1_500
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 16 EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 1:13 pm

I love that Bible passage and wonder what the significance for the show is?

I just took it to mean that the dividing line between good and evil is getting clearer.

But it is also interesting that the passage speaks of resurrection - which I thought was kinda nice for an Easter show. But, the walkers kinda resurrect from the dead too - no? When they are "reborn" as zombies? So, not sure if there is some hidden message there or not.

JJ - I have Talking Dead recorded. I haven't watched yet. Will watch soon.
Back to top Go down
Ez
Ez

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 16 EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 4:10 pm

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 16 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 9:26 am

Look at verse 30 as well: "I can of mine own self do nothing" - a repeat of what Andrea (and Daryl) talked about at the end...you can't go it alone, you need people, to survive...

That's the best use of a Bible verse in entertainment since "His judgement cometh, and that right soon", from Shawshank yay

What book is that Colleen? Not that you're our Bible expert, but I just thought 32
Back to top Go down
gin
Admin
gin

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 16 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 12:20 pm

Andrea to Rick: "I know how the safety works"
Rick taught her about the safety when he first met her in that store. it was a touching moment when she said that to him
The TD people were saying how fun it would be for Rick and Michone to "get together". I much prefer knowing that they are to be very good friends as EZ mentioned a while back
Back to top Go down
Ez
Ez

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 16 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 12:23 pm

I was most excited about Tyreese finally being in the Prison group, it was very frustrating watching him in Woodbury.

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 16 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 12:26 pm

I sure hope Rick got that fine gun back, after Andrea was um done with it...

You know, I've never seen this brought up anywhere...but do you think there was undercurrents of a lesbian relationship there, between Andrea and Michonne? Kinda got that vibe, when they were in the woods, eating dinner out of a can and having their "girls night" tongue
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 16 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 12:27 pm

Ez wrote:
I was most excited about Tyreese finally being in the Prison group, it was very frustrating watching him in Woodbury.

Yeah he should be quite an asset for Rick...his need to please is almost puppy-like...
Back to top Go down
Ez
Ez

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 16 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 12:31 pm

meepsrus wrote:

You know, I've never seen this brought up anywhere...but do you think there was undercurrents of a lesbian relationship there, between Andrea and Michonne? Kinda got that vibe, when they were in the woods, eating dinner out of a can and having their "girls night" tongue

Rick had his gun back when they brought the bus from Woodbury, and I am not touching that other thought of yours. tongue

Ez

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 16 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 12:32 pm

meepsrus wrote:
Ez wrote:

Yeah he should be quite an asset for Rick...his need to please is almost puppy-like...

With Tyreese in the fold, it will be like he has 2 Daryl's!

Admin
gin

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 16 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 12:42 pm

i'm anxious to see Tyrese in action too! i guess "the Hammer" is his knick-name?

Meeps... Andreas "loves" everyone so hey maybe
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 16 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 12:51 pm

Ez wrote:
meepsrus wrote:

Rick had his gun back when they brought the bus from Woodbury, and I am not touching that other thought of yours. tongue

leg
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 16 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 12:52 pm

gin wrote:
i'm anxious to see Tyrese in action too! i guess "the Hammer" is his knick-name?

Meeps... Andreas "loves" everyone so hey maybe

It'd have to be the Hammer...as far as we know, he still has to work on that shot of his...

Back to top Go down
Ez
Ez

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 16 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 2:18 pm

He is quite deadly with a hammer!

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 16 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 5:14 pm

JJ - I finally had a chance to watch Talking Dead. That caller quoting the Bible was creepy. Even the tone of his voice was creepy. But, I wish they hadn't cut him off and let him finish.

Meeps - I am not familiar with the Bible quote from Shawshank. I looked it up and supposedly it is a paraphrase from one of the books of the Apocrypha - Sirach 21:5.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 16 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 5:15 pm

meepsrus wrote:
Look at verse 30 as well: "I can of mine own self do nothing" - a repeat of what Andrea (and Daryl) talked about at the end...you can't go it alone, you need people, to survive...

Good catch!
Back to top Go down
Ez
Ez

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 16 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 5:19 pm

ladycolleen wrote:
JJ - I finally had a chance to watch Talking Dead. That caller quoting the Bible was creepy. Even the tone of his voice was creepy. But, I wish they hadn't cut him off and let him finish.

Meeps - I am not familiar with the Bible quote from Shawshank. I looked it up and supposedly it is a paraphrase from one of the books of the Apocrypha - Sirach 21:5.

They didn't cut him off, he hung up, they thought he was a prank caller

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 16 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 6:37 pm

Oh, I thought that Chris said he was cut off.

My bad.
Back to top Go down
Ez
Ez

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 16 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 6:48 pm

Yea, that is why he said he wished he hadn't hung up, he was gonna let him finish. He was pretty creepy though.

Admin
gin

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 16 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 7:23 pm

oh i thought they cut him off too... whoever was back stage controlling the phones got nervous i think.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 16 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 7:25 pm

Creepy people are interesting. judgy1
Back to top Go down
gin
Admin
gin

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 16 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 7:26 pm

they can be lol
Back to top Go down
Ez
Ez

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 16 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 7:34 pm

ladycolleen wrote:
Creepy people are interesting. judgy1

Yet, creepy. 55

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 16 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 9:30 pm

Ez wrote:
meepsrus wrote:
Ez wrote:

With Tyreese in the fold, it will be like he has 2 Daryl's!
Back to top Go down
Ez
Ez

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 16 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 10:01 pm

What?? judgy

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 16 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 11:17 pm

During Bob's call....

The Walking Dead - Page 16 Tumblr_mkktfvL3JO1qanqqno1_500
Back to top Go down
JJ

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 16 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 11:18 pm

Ez wrote:
What?? judgy

We'll just see how it goes. I like Tyrese but Daryl is already Rick's dude...along with Hershel....so....maybe he can be bffs with someone else? .....like, maybe Glen needs a bro to hang with.
Back to top Go down
Ez
Ez

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 16 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 11:29 pm

They will be the Three Amigos, just wait and see. sbob

Avalon

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 16 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 2:35 am

I felt the big gun battle at the prison was a letdown. I expected more than that, and not killing the Governor ? Wth ? Only reason for that is to re introduce him in the future, maybe with another Woodbury under his wing, gearing up for another go at the prison survivors ? Andrea ? Meh.....

Admin
gin

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 16 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 7:50 am

ya it kind of happened really quickly... i was surprised they backed off so quickly but to be fair they were a bunch of innocents tossed into this.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 16 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Walking Dead
Page 16 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next