AFTER LOST
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AFTER LOST

A place to talk about your favorite shows after Lost

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inVampire Diaries TVGuidebbtn
Top posters
desi (22502)
Vampire Diaries EmptyVampire Diaries EmptyVampire Diaries Empty 
gin (20877)
blondie (18214)
Derek (15292)
ExpletiveDeleted (14879)
iwantmycrayons (13554)
Avalon (9543)
Ez (9256)
Goof (7490)
MrBill60 (6907)

Vampire Diaries

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
gin
Admin
gin

Vampire Diaries Empty
PostSubject: Vampire Diaries   Vampire Diaries EmptyFri Oct 19, 2012 9:29 am

MyColleen! have you been watching?

if you havent seen them yet dont look down Vampire Diaries 3356475421

holy!!! I'm so excited Elena has finally turned! and what is going on with her rejecting the blood? she was okay with Matt's blood - so it must be the "from the vein" deal like Damon said? Damon and Stefen were hilarious last night. They all need to band together and get rid of that lunatic hunter.

Oh and mr. g had an idea about the pastor and all the counsel getting blown up - his letter said something about a war... perhaps he did it because he's able to "come back" and there is going to be a war against the vamps as spirits or something? i dunno.

Jeremy seeing the tats on that dude... weird.

DamonVampire Diaries 2360309522

Stefen looked delicious last night too Vampire Diaries 3601706562

I'd enjoy a Salvator sandwich Vampire Diaries 698339173
Back to top Go down
Iggy

Iggy

Vampire Diaries Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diaries   Vampire Diaries EmptySat Oct 20, 2012 12:04 am

gin wrote:
MyColleen! have you been watching?

if you havent seen them yet dont look down Vampire Diaries 3356475421

holy!!! I'm so excited Elena has finally turned! and what is going on with her rejecting the blood? she was okay with Matt's blood - so it must be the "from the vein" deal like Damon said? Damon and Stefen were hilarious last night. They all need to band together and get rid of that lunatic hunter. I think it she needs to feed at least once from the vein, and after that, she can tolerate blood bags, or bunny blood. Or it could be as Damon said, she is a dopplerganger, and be rejecting the blood. Since we know she ain't gonna die, I am guessing the first part is what is going on. They do need to band together to get rid off asshole vampire hunter. LOL, I loved when Damon said "germaphobe"

Oh and mr. g had an idea about the pastor and all the counsel getting blown up - his letter said something about a war... perhaps he did it because he's able to "come back" and there is going to be a war against the vamps as spirits or something? i dunno. If they come back as ghosts or poltergists, I am sure I am not gonna like that.

Jeremy seeing the tats on that dude... weird. Jeremy can see ghosts, maybe that evil vampire hunter dudes, tattoos are only available to someone, who can see the spirits.

DamonVampire Diaries 2360309522

Stefen looked delicious last night too Vampire Diaries 3601706562

I'd enjoy a Salvator sandwich Vampire Diaries 698339173

What got to me the most last night, was, Damon in the cemetery, talking to Alrics headstone. I cried, I miss those two together, and Damon lost the only real friend he had.

Vampire Diaries Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diaries   Vampire Diaries EmptySat Oct 20, 2012 12:13 pm

MyGin - Yes! I have been watching!

Glad Elena finally turned too. Her romance with the Salvatores couldn't last too long if she was just a human. She would be getting old and they wouldn't.

Still can't imagine how she could pick Stefan over Damon. Damon is just too gorgeous! He is also quite caring - in his own way! lol And, he is just brutally honest!

I guess they will have some sort of "ghost" type story line now? Jeremy can see "the other side." Showing Alaric also adds to that story line. I think maybe Bonnie's Grams might play a role now too?

Iggy - I agree about the scene in the cemetery! How sad for Damon. He didn't get the girl and he lost his friend. lip

But, I'm still hoping for Elena and Damon to get together. Maybe as she "matures" as a vampire, she will understand Damon more.

Back to top Go down

Vampire Diaries Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diaries   Vampire Diaries EmptySat Oct 20, 2012 12:17 pm

I'm tempted to start reading the books. Not sure how good they are, and if the show is better than the books or not. They are a quick read, so I might pick up the first one to see how it is.
Back to top Go down
gin
Admin
gin

Vampire Diaries Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diaries   Vampire Diaries EmptySat Oct 20, 2012 6:57 pm

oh Iggy.... i forgot you liked the show too!

Yes the cemetery scene was really touching. i do adore Damon too. he "understands" elena more i think

ya they did the ghost thing before... and it was short lived, so i dont really know why or how they'd do it again...

maybe Jeremy is more than a ghost see-er and perhaps has another ability

i tried the books... i didnt like them and stopped after the 2nd or 3rd. they are completely unlike the show - she turns right away basically. none of the characters are particularly cool, and the writing was pretty bad. i'm impressed that the writers have taken a story and done so much with it.
Back to top Go down
Iggy

Iggy

Vampire Diaries Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diaries   Vampire Diaries EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 12:13 am

ladycolleen wrote:
I'm tempted to start reading the books. Not sure how good they are, and if the show is better than the books or not. They are a quick read, so I might pick up the first one to see how it is.
Colleen, according to my oldest daughter, the books, are not like the show, for that reason, I will not read them. It bugs the crap out of me, when a movie/show deviates from a book. lol. I am a snob, when it comes to this. Oldest still liked the show, despite the differences. You might as well. :x

Iggy

Vampire Diaries Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diaries   Vampire Diaries EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 12:17 am

gin wrote:
oh Iggy.... i forgot you liked the show too!

Yes the cemetery scene was really touching. i do adore Damon too. he "understands" elena more i think

ya they did the ghost thing before... and it was short lived, so i dont really know why or how they'd do it again...

maybe Jeremy is more than a ghost see-er and perhaps has another ability

i tried the books... i didnt like them and stopped after the 2nd or 3rd. they are completely unlike the show - she turns right away basically. none of the characters are particularly cool, and the writing was pretty bad. i'm impressed that the writers have taken a story and done so much with it.
No prob, Ginger, smile I felt so bad for Damon, when they were all lighting all the lanterns for the lost loved ones, the look on his face, was heartbreaking. But being Damon (I don't care about anyone) he blew it off. His ending up, at Alarics grave and talking to him about broke my heart.

Vampire Diaries Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diaries   Vampire Diaries EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 1:54 am

Thanks Gin and Iggy for the info on the books. I did decide to buy one. It was the first 2 volumes in one. Elena is a really different type person in the books.

I went in the children's section of B&N and asked for the Vampire Diaries books. The guy looked at me and smiled. He said they were too "sexy" for the juvenile section. They were in a special Teen Romance section - all the way on the other side of the store, far away from the juvenile section. lol2

Back to top Go down
gin
Admin
gin

Vampire Diaries Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diaries   Vampire Diaries EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 10:56 am

Vampire Diaries 1091913718 well i hope you like them anyway!

if you go into it knowing it's a similar but different story, i'm sure you'll like it. much like True Blood, while a similar story, the series has made alot of changes to make it more interesting, and have succeeded.

ya Iggs... i choked up when Alaric said "i miss you too Damon" Vampire Diaries 1805953252
Back to top Go down

Vampire Diaries Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diaries   Vampire Diaries EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 11:52 am

Well, I'm almost finished the first book. It's OK, but I really don't like Elena in the books. She's not nearly as nice as the Elena on the show. I think they might have thought that they had to make her more likeable for the viewing audience.
Back to top Go down
gin
Admin
gin

Vampire Diaries Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diaries   Vampire Diaries EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 12:43 pm

i agree - that was my comment as well - that she was very unlikeable in the books and hard to like her as the "hero" of the story
Back to top Go down
Iggy

Iggy

Vampire Diaries Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diaries   Vampire Diaries EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 11:54 pm

ladycolleen wrote:
Thanks Gin and Iggy for the info on the books. I did decide to buy one. It was the first 2 volumes in one. Elena is a really different type person in the books.

I went in the children's section of B&N and asked for the Vampire Diaries books. The guy looked at me and smiled. He said they were too "sexy" for the juvenile section. They were in a special Teen Romance section - all the way on the other side of the store, far away from the juvenile section. lol2

lol, those books are in the closet here in my house. I have no desire to read them.

Admin
gin

Vampire Diaries Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diaries   Vampire Diaries EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 7:20 pm

"with a birthday carved into it that i'm pretty sure is wrong" lol
Back to top Go down
Iggy

Iggy

Vampire Diaries Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diaries   Vampire Diaries EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 11:55 pm

gin wrote:
"with a birthday carved into it that i'm pretty sure is wrong" lol
I loved that line. And Alarics smile, when he said it.

Now, who the hell is Conner, and who sent him? He is obviously human, because he uses vervain soaked gloves. And what the hell is up with the bullets he uses? Or rather some of the bullets he uses. The ones he used on Tyler, Stephen said, they would have killed a regular vampire. Did he use different ones, when he shot Damon, outside of the church?

Vampire Diaries Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diaries   Vampire Diaries EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 12:24 am

I loved that line too!

I guess there will be a very interesting back story to Conner.
Back to top Go down
Iggy

Iggy

Vampire Diaries Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diaries   Vampire Diaries EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 1:01 am

Colleen, he is on a mission to get rid of vampires. I agree, his back story, should be good, how does he know, and who sent him? I hope we get answers.

Admin
gin

Vampire Diaries Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diaries   Vampire Diaries EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 8:17 am

Iggy wrote:
gin wrote:
"with a birthday carved into it that i'm pretty sure is wrong" Vampire Diaries 2666332500

Now, who the hell is Conner, and who sent him? He is obviously human, because he uses vervain soaked gloves. And what the hell is up with the bullets he uses? Or rather some of the bullets he uses. The ones he used on Tyler, Stephen said, they would have killed a regular vampire. Did he use different ones, when he shot Damon, outside of the church?

ya that seemed a little hokey to me - although he wasnt prepared for Damon's attack, and perhaps had a regular gun tucked away for emergencies
Back to top Go down

Vampire Diaries Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diaries   Vampire Diaries EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 10:57 pm

Iggy wrote:
Colleen, he is on a mission to get rid of vampires. I agree, his back story, should be good, how does he know, and who sent him? I hope we get answers.

And what's with that "ghost" tattoo and how come Jeremy can see it and no one else can?
Back to top Go down
Iggy

Iggy

Vampire Diaries Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diaries   Vampire Diaries EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 12:21 am

gin wrote:
Iggy wrote:
gin wrote:
"with a birthday carved into it that i'm pretty sure is wrong" Vampire Diaries 2666332500

ya that seemed a little hokey to me - although he wasnt prepared for Damon's attack, and perhaps had a regular gun tucked away for emergencies
Ginger, I would use the word unprofessional, not hokey, though both would apply. If he is a true "Vampire Hunter" that gun should have had Vampire killing bullets in it. I say Conner, is kinda sloppy in his quest. He has obviously, underestimated the vampires/werewolves, in Mystic Falls.

Maybe he thinks, that all humans are just gonna roll, on the vamps, etc. He was wrong.

Iggy

Vampire Diaries Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diaries   Vampire Diaries EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 12:26 am

ladycolleen wrote:
Iggy wrote:

And what's with that "ghost" tattoo and how come Jeremy can see it and no one else can?
I am guessing, and this is purely a guess, that because Jermey can see ghosts, he can see, a ghost tattoo.

Which I think is a white tattoo, or a dark light tattoo.

White tattoos, are barely visible, unless someone wants them to be. They look like scars.

A black light tattoo, is exactly that, the ink, can be seen,under a black light.

I could be totally wrong, Conners tattoo, could be only visible to people who can see ghosts/dead people, like Jermey.

Admin
gin

Vampire Diaries Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diaries   Vampire Diaries EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 8:06 am

Iggy wrote:
gin wrote:
Iggy wrote:
gin wrote:

Ginger, I would use the word unprofessional, not hokey, though both would apply. If he is a true "Vampire Hunter" that gun should have had Vampire killing bullets in it. I say Conner, is kinda sloppy in his quest. He has obviously, underestimated the vampires/werewolves, in Mystic Falls.

Maybe he thinks, that all humans are just gonna roll, on the vamps, etc. He was wrong.

i meant hokey as in the writers failed... but if they hadnt failed that would mean Damon would be dead and that would be BAD so i'll run with it!
Back to top Go down
gin
Admin
gin

Vampire Diaries Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diaries   Vampire Diaries EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 8:07 am

Iggy wrote:
ladycolleen wrote:
Iggy wrote:

I am guessing, and this is purely a guess, that because Jermey can see ghosts, he can see, a ghost tattoo.

White tattoos, are barely visible, unless someone wants them to be. They look like scars.

A black light tattoo, is exactly that, the ink, can be seen,under a black light.

I could be totally wrong, Conners tattoo, could be only visible to people who can see ghosts/dead people, like Jermey.

this part is interesting. i think the tats must be magical or otherworldly.
Back to top Go down
iwantmycrayons

iwantmycrayons

Vampire Diaries Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diaries   Vampire Diaries EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 8:21 am

gin wrote:
Iggy wrote:
ladycolleen wrote:
Iggy wrote:

this part is interesting. i think the tats must be magical or otherworldly.
do the tats sparkle??? Vampire Diaries 2632266518
Back to top Go down
gin
Admin
gin

Vampire Diaries Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diaries   Vampire Diaries EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 9:02 am

nowah! Vampire Diaries 3912399989
Back to top Go down
Iggy

Iggy

Vampire Diaries Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diaries   Vampire Diaries EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 11:28 pm

Good God NO, Mr Crayons, only weird vampires sparkle. lol

So, new werewolve girl, was on the secret circle last year. She was a bitch. And in RL, she has an Austrailan accent.

Shirtless Damon is a plus in my opinion. Very Happy

I did like the eppie. More questions.

Admin
gin

Vampire Diaries Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diaries   Vampire Diaries EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 9:39 am

Ya i guess Secret Circle didnt work out

how does the Vampire hunter not know where he comes from judgy1 And someone was right - Jeremy is a born hunter! interesting

Thank goodness Damon is taking the reins to help Elena - Stefan is so stupid sometimes.

so happy that Klaus is back Vampire Diaries 1139249059
Back to top Go down
Iggy

Iggy

Vampire Diaries Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diaries   Vampire Diaries EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 12:26 am

Nope, they canceled The Secret Circle.

Jeremy is a Gilbert, his relatives were Vampire Hunters. Him? Not so much.

Stephan knows if the starts to feed on humans, he can and probably will lose control. I liked that Stephan asks Carolyn to help Elena. But, Damon is the better choice for her.

I dislike Klaus. 36

I have a question. It has been stated that only the blood of a hybrid, can cure a vampire of a were wolf bite or venom.

Klaus is the first original hybrid. Does that mean it is only his blood. Because, Tyler is a hybrid as well. Why could they not use his blood to heal Elana?

Admin
gin

Vampire Diaries Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diaries   Vampire Diaries EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 10:07 am

"just get in your car, and come to me"

Vampire Diaries 3601706562Vampire Diaries 3601706562Vampire Diaries 3601706562Vampire Diaries 3601706562

i looooove Damon in love Vampire Diaries 2109348208

now that Elena knows they are all breaking their backs to find a cure for her - cant she just say - eff it - im good? suck it up buttercup you're a vamp now. Vampire Diaries 3137150671
Back to top Go down
gin
Admin
gin

Vampire Diaries Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diaries   Vampire Diaries EmptyThu May 16, 2013 7:25 pm

Colleen and Iggy!
did you guys see the ad for the new spin off with Klaus? :O
Back to top Go down
Iggy

Iggy

Vampire Diaries Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diaries   Vampire Diaries EmptyThu May 16, 2013 11:12 pm

I saw the eppie, a few weeks ago. It should still be available on demand. S4 E20, Klaus and Elijah in New Orleans, with a twist. Very Happy

Tonights eppie was fast passed and IMO skipped over a few key things that happened, but I am ok with that.

Admin
gin

Vampire Diaries Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diaries   Vampire Diaries EmptyFri May 17, 2013 9:07 am

loved the finale!! was very cool

but ya Klaus and Elijah have their own show now - in the fall called "the Originals" with them in New Orleans... awwwwwsome
Back to top Go down
Iggy

Iggy

Vampire Diaries Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diaries   Vampire Diaries EmptyFri May 17, 2013 10:22 pm

Eljah, always looks so good in a suit. *sigh* I am warming up to Klaus, he did save Damon, (again), he is leaving Mystic Falls, (thank God), and he is letting Tyler come back home. He must really really like Caroline. Ok, he loves her. Are werewolves immortal? Tyler is a hybrid, is he immortal?

And I am so freaking happy that Katherine is now human, that is so gonna suck for her. I bet she tries to get someone to turn her again.

Admin
gin

Vampire Diaries Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diaries   Vampire Diaries EmptyTue May 21, 2013 12:32 pm

i am deeply in love with Klaus... i'm sad he's gone onto another show... and hope the show makes it. Alaric tried "Cult" which was pretty bad. i was happy to see him back during the finale
Back to top Go down
Iggy

Iggy

Vampire Diaries Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diaries   Vampire Diaries EmptyWed May 22, 2013 12:28 am

gin wrote:
i am deeply in love with Klaus... i'm sad he's gone onto another show... and hope the show makes it. Alaric tried "Cult" which was pretty bad. i was happy to see him back during the finale
I dislike Klaus, a lot. His one and only redeeming quality, is that he likes Caroline. And because he does, he will try and do a decent thing, once in a while. IMO he is a self centered, self entitled, egomaniac, who knows what a moral compass is, but choses not to use it. He has staked every member of his family, because they pissed him off, at one time or another.

I will say this, him being in New Orleans, makes me happy. I will probably watch the show, because Elijah, looks so hot in a suit. And I am kinda interested to see where it will go. Pretty sure, he will act like a dick.

I watched Cult. It was bad, too many questions, not enough answers.

I was hoping that when Bonnie put the veil back up, Alaric would be still be in this world. He and Damon, had an awesome bromance.

Vampire Diaries Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diaries   Vampire Diaries EmptyWed May 22, 2013 12:37 am

gin wrote:
Colleen and Iggy!
did you guys see the ad for the new spin off with Klaus? :O

I love Klaus! Can't wait for the new show! yay
Back to top Go down
gin
Admin
gin

Vampire Diaries Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diaries   Vampire Diaries EmptyWed May 22, 2013 9:29 am

Vampire Diaries 2560441621 yay another Klaus lover!

have you caught up yet Colleen? it got real good Vampire Diaries 351549032
Back to top Go down

Vampire Diaries Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diaries   Vampire Diaries EmptyWed May 22, 2013 5:19 pm

Yes! I just watched the season finale last night. Awesome!
Back to top Go down
gin
Admin
gin

Vampire Diaries Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diaries   Vampire Diaries EmptyWed May 22, 2013 8:58 pm

are you glad you came back to the show? do you think Bonnie will stay dead?
Back to top Go down
Iggy

Iggy

Vampire Diaries Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diaries   Vampire Diaries EmptyWed May 22, 2013 11:24 pm

Kat Graham, has a promising singing career, but I would love to see her come back to the show. I liked her when she wasn't being a bitch to everyone.

I really really want Alaric to come back.

I saw the actress who played Jenna on a commercial for a new show, I think it was on SciFi.

Vampire Diaries Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diaries   Vampire Diaries EmptyThu May 23, 2013 2:29 am

gin wrote:

Yes, I'm glad I decided to catch up on it. But it did get a bit bogged down for awhile.

Not sure about Bonnie. She was such a big part of the show. I suspect she still may be involved but not alive - maybe just as a "behind the veil" person.
Back to top Go down
Iggy

Iggy

Vampire Diaries Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diaries   Vampire Diaries EmptyThu May 23, 2013 11:51 pm

ladycolleen wrote:
gin wrote:

Yes, I'm glad I decided to catch up on it. But it did get a bit bogged down for awhile.

Not sure about Bonnie. She was such a big part of the show. I suspect she still may be involved but not alive - maybe just as a "behind the veil" person.
I know this post was not directed at me. But, I will say, I am glad you watched the shows. And yes, it did get bogged down for awhile. Elena with no emotions, just sucked.

Like Bonnie told Jeremy, he can talk to ghosts, and since she is now a ghost, they can still talk. She could be still part of the show.

I apologize, if I stepped into a conversation between you and Ginger. I just wanted to give my thoughts about this show.

Vampire Diaries Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diaries   Vampire Diaries EmptyFri May 24, 2013 1:42 am

No need to apologize, Iggy. You're always invited to join in the conversation. :x

Yeah, the episodes with Elena with no emotions just got old really quick.

Did you hear that Nina and Ian broke up?

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/nina-dobrev-ian-somerhalder-break-up-201395

Back to top Go down
gin
Admin
gin

Vampire Diaries Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diaries   Vampire Diaries EmptyFri May 24, 2013 9:12 am

We can all jump in at any time Iggy - thats what forums are all aboot Vampire Diaries 2632266518

They were a cute couple - you could see the connection in their acting. i'm sure they'll maintain that connection though even if they arent dating.

i didnt find it "bogged down" when Elaina was "turned off". There is so much going on with the other characters that it was still awesome for me. I actually cant really stand Elaina and don't care for her scenes anyway Vampire Diaries 1091913718
Back to top Go down
Iggy

Iggy

Vampire Diaries Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diaries   Vampire Diaries EmptySun May 26, 2013 10:25 pm

I did read about that. It made me a little sad. They were so cute together. I am guessing, it probably had something to do with the age difference. Ian, posted an ambiguous statement on twitter, that had something to do, with the other person growing.

I have been re-watching, and I gotta tell Elena, has some really bad victim/ messiah issues, it is either her fault (she did not ask to be born, it is not her fault), or she is the only one, who can fix or cure who ever.

Not sure how next season is going to play out. But in S3 I really loved the history and folklore of the originals. I don't like them, except Elijah, cause he looks good in a suit Very Happy

Admin
gin

Vampire Diaries Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diaries   Vampire Diaries EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 10:49 am

IGGY and COLLEEN!
Did you guys watch last week's yet?

Catherine...  omg
Back to top Go down
t5000

t5000

Vampire Diaries Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diaries   Vampire Diaries EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 10:33 pm

Hey gin, I watch the show, and tonight, ep 312, the one body was destroyed, and catherine is in the one that was elana, so elana is ... where?
I figure they are both in the same body now and at some point elana will take control, or they get catherine out or something.
I hated to see the other body go, because at some point it means the end of catherine, and I always liked her even though she is a , well you know.
Damon back to his old ways, dont think I like that.
It will be fun though watching catherine mess with people for awhile.
Back to top Go down
Iggy

Iggy

Vampire Diaries Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diaries   Vampire Diaries EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 12:04 am

UGH, so not a fan of Katherine in Elenas body.   I am surprised, the PTB,  actually let it happen.   Not sure how it is going to play out, but I am guessing, Stephan will be the one, to realize, Katherine is not Elena.  No idea, how they can get Katherine out of Elena, and into someone else.  They would need Katherines consent, and another body/person.   I am hoping Elena is still in the subconscious mind, that is now in Katherine.

Nadia is her mothers daughter.  

Tyler is still a dick.    Matt is still being used by vampires.  

Damon is off the rails, so who knows, what havoc, he is going do.

Admin
gin

Vampire Diaries Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diaries   Vampire Diaries EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 6:46 pm

Hey T and Iggy!!

i also think Katherine and Elena are sharing a body - but i think Damon will be the one to figure it out - i hope so anyway!!

I loved how Katherine said - "I'm Katherine Pierce. I survive." - of course she does! she has for hundreds of years - she'll figure a way

you know - the actress who plays Elena and Catherine kind of annoys me but she is one heck of an actress. the two characters are so different then they threw in that third lol she's pretty good. 

oh and i looooove Klaus and Caroline ...  blush
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Vampire Diaries Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diaries   Vampire Diaries Empty

Back to top Go down

Vampire Diaries
Page 1 of 1