AFTER LOST
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AFTER LOST

A place to talk about your favorite shows after Lost

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inVampire Diaries S5 E12 "The Devil Inside" TVGuidebbtn
Top posters
desi (22502)
Vampire Diaries S5 E12 "The Devil Inside" EmptyVampire Diaries S5 E12 "The Devil Inside" EmptyVampire Diaries S5 E12 "The Devil Inside" Empty 
gin (20877)
Vampire Diaries S5 E12 "The Devil Inside" EmptyVampire Diaries S5 E12 "The Devil Inside" EmptyVampire Diaries S5 E12 "The Devil Inside" Empty 
blondie (18214)
Derek (15292)
ExpletiveDeleted (14879)
iwantmycrayons (13554)
Avalon (9543)
Ez (9256)
Goof (7490)
MrBill60 (6907)

Vampire Diaries S5 E12 "The Devil Inside"

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
desi
Admin
desi

Vampire Diaries S5 E12 "The Devil Inside" Empty
PostSubject: Vampire Diaries S5 E12 "The Devil Inside"   Vampire Diaries S5 E12 "The Devil Inside" EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 12:14 pm

When Enzo brings Damon a gruesome present and insists that they bond by committing an act of revenge, Damon makes an effort to do the honorable thing. After finding himself in awkward and confusing conversations with Nadia, Matt impulsively decides to throw a party, where Caroline makes a stunning confession to Elena, then has to face the consequence of her actions with Stefan and Tyler. Aaron does his best to make amends for his family's past misdeeds and start a new life for himself. Finally, Elena suddenly finds herself in a life-threatening situation with only minutes to figure out how to save herself.

The wind blew with a new purpose.

The destruction of a fabrication that once held all the answers.

It destroyed them; swallowed them whole.

Passed through the digestive system of a monster named truth.

-Astaria Stone

Back to top Go down
Iggy

Iggy

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diaries S5 E12 "The Devil Inside"   Vampire Diaries S5 E12 "The Devil Inside" EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 5:13 pm

Cool

t5000

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diaries S5 E12 "The Devil Inside"   Vampire Diaries S5 E12 "The Devil Inside" EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 8:09 pm

Iggy wrote:
Cool
not exactly a talker are you?  omg smile 

Damon goes bad after one little brush off by elana??
I do love Catherine pretending to be elana, but she will screw it up.

So where is elana right now? is she on the "other side" lol
Are the both in the one body?
I dont want catherine to die, she has always been a fav of mine.
but I cant see how elana can come back and catherine have a body too.
Back to top Go down
Derek

Derek

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diaries S5 E12 "The Devil Inside"   Vampire Diaries S5 E12 "The Devil Inside" EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 9:24 pm

lol2 

Iggy is a telepath.. :)
Back to top Go down
https://afterlost.forumotion.com
Iggy

Iggy

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diaries S5 E12 "The Devil Inside"   Vampire Diaries S5 E12 "The Devil Inside" EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 10:41 pm

Very Happy Thanks Derek.

I am really really hoping this Katherine/Elena story line ends soon. Sure keep Katherine around, but bring back Elena.

Damon is a dick.

Admin
gin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diaries S5 E12 "The Devil Inside"   Vampire Diaries S5 E12 "The Devil Inside" EmptySun Feb 09, 2014 9:37 am

Damon... he's so emotional. I love how Stephan wants him and Elena to be together so Damon will be ok.
T - i agree that its odd he went off the deep end when Elena left - but i maybe we didnt realize how much he loves/needs her

Iggy lol ... Catherine is a dick lol and i dont think the story line will last long - thats a cool bit about this show - they do close off story lines pretty quickly and move onto the next
Back to top Go down
t5000

t5000

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diaries S5 E12 "The Devil Inside"   Vampire Diaries S5 E12 "The Devil Inside" EmptyTue Feb 11, 2014 8:32 pm

Iggy wrote:
Very Happy   Thanks Derek.  

I am really really hoping this Katherine/Elena story line ends soon.  Sure keep Katherine around,  but bring back Elena.  

Damon is a dick.  

The last show had the lowest ratings ever for the show, so maybe others dont like this storyline either.

"Damon is a dick." well he wasnt but now he is! I just dont think he would change that much that quickly.
And it is also kind of corny that he cant tell it isnt elana?

How can they bring elana back without getting rid of catherine??
And since no one even knows it is catherine, I figure it could be awhile.
I think they need some new writers for some new ideas.
Back to top Go down
t5000

t5000

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diaries S5 E12 "The Devil Inside"   Vampire Diaries S5 E12 "The Devil Inside" EmptyTue Feb 11, 2014 8:35 pm

gin wrote:
Damon... he's so emotional. I love how Stephan wants him and Elena to be together so Damon will be ok.
T - i agree that its odd he went off the deep end when Elena left - but i maybe we didnt realize how much he loves/needs her

Iggy lol ... Catherine is a dick lol and i dont think the story line will last long - thats a cool bit about this show - they do close off story lines pretty quickly and move onto the next

Stephan accepted things, and damon turned killer, so when elana gets back what will she think of the way damon reacted and what he has done??
Back to top Go down
gin
Admin
gin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diaries S5 E12 "The Devil Inside"   Vampire Diaries S5 E12 "The Devil Inside" EmptyTue Feb 11, 2014 9:21 pm

Good questions... I had a thought that catherine might jump to her daughter's body...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diaries S5 E12 "The Devil Inside"   Vampire Diaries S5 E12 "The Devil Inside" Empty

Back to top Go down

Vampire Diaries S5 E12 "The Devil Inside"
Page 1 of 1