AFTER LOST
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AFTER LOST

A place to talk about your favorite shows after Lost

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inVampire Diaries and The Originals TVGuidebbtn
Top posters
desi (22502)
Vampire Diaries and The Originals EmptyVampire Diaries and The Originals EmptyVampire Diaries and The Originals Empty 
gin (20877)
Vampire Diaries and The Originals EmptyVampire Diaries and The Originals EmptyVampire Diaries and The Originals Empty 
blondie (18214)
Derek (15292)
ExpletiveDeleted (14879)
iwantmycrayons (13554)
Avalon (9543)
Ez (9256)
Goof (7490)
MrBill60 (6907)

Vampire Diaries and The Originals

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
gin
Admin
gin

Vampire Diaries and The Originals Empty
PostSubject: Vampire Diaries and The Originals   Vampire Diaries and The Originals EmptyThu Oct 03, 2013 9:42 pm

woooo  VP was awesome!

Originals: i guess that was just a replay of what they played last season? i reeeeally want to like this show - i hope it gets less dark... more interesting
Back to top Go down
gin
Admin
gin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diaries and The Originals   Vampire Diaries and The Originals EmptyThu Oct 03, 2013 9:45 pm

Witches of East End - starts Oct 6th. looking forward to that too
Back to top Go down
Iggy

Iggy

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diaries and The Originals   Vampire Diaries and The Originals EmptyThu Oct 03, 2013 10:42 pm

Watching TVD now, and then the Originals, it had better be a new eppie, I have not waited months for a repeat. tongue 

Iggy

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diaries and The Originals   Vampire Diaries and The Originals EmptyThu Oct 03, 2013 11:55 pm

Ok, the Originals was part of the eppie, shown last season, and some new stuff. Over voiced by Elijah. I like Elijah, he looks so good in suit.

Admin
gin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diaries and The Originals   Vampire Diaries and The Originals EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 7:46 am

lol2  you just love that suit dont ya?

why on earth cant Bonnie see Stephan? come on!

at least Damon knows Stephan is missing...

what in the world? So Tyler breaks up with Caroine? I thought they were going into this season all happy and stuff. i guess it opens it up for a new romance which, lets face it, us TVD fans live for.

The Orig: ok with the new bits i liked it. I used to hate that girl Klaus knocked up but she's growing on me.  Effing Klaus - always staking his family facepalm
Back to top Go down
Iggy

Iggy

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diaries and The Originals   Vampire Diaries and The Originals EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 3:58 pm

Yes, I do. Evil  I wondered why Bonnie doesn't know Stephen is locked up. Weird.

Why does Silas want Katherine? who apparently cannot brush her own hair, as a human.

They are bringing in a new guy for Caroline to crush on, not sure if Tyler is even going to be on the show.

She is growing on me as well. Klaus is an impulsive idiot.

Rumor has it, that Paul Wesley, and the lady that plays Haley are dating.

Admin
desi

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diaries and The Originals   Vampire Diaries and The Originals EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 4:51 pm

What is The Originals about and when did it start??

The wind blew with a new purpose.

The destruction of a fabrication that once held all the answers.

It destroyed them; swallowed them whole.

Passed through the digestive system of a monster named truth.

-Astaria Stone

Back to top Go down
Iggy

Iggy

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diaries and The Originals   Vampire Diaries and The Originals EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 10:30 pm

Last night was the first eppie. It is about Klaus, Elijah and Rebecca, living in New Orleans, trying to get back, what they had several hundred years ago. Klaus is still a dick. It looks really good. Next week, it will be on Tuesday nights.

Admin
desi

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diaries and The Originals   Vampire Diaries and The Originals EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 11:15 pm

is it a spin off??

-Astaria Stone

Back to top Go down
gin
Admin
gin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diaries and The Originals   Vampire Diaries and The Originals EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 11:17 pm

yes it is a spin off of Vampire diaries. about the original vampires (Klaus and his brothers and sisters) it started last night.  do you watch VD?
Back to top Go down
gin
Admin
gin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diaries and The Originals   Vampire Diaries and The Originals EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 11:18 pm

and Iggy  - Klaus is delicious Evil Evil Evil Evil Evil Evil Evil
Back to top Go down
gin
Admin
gin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diaries and The Originals   Vampire Diaries and The Originals EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 11:19 pm

Iggy wrote:
Yes, I do.  Evil     I wondered why Bonnie doesn't know Stephen is locked up.  Weird.

Why does Silas want Katherine? who apparently cannot brush her own hair, as a human.

They are bringing in a new guy for Caroline to crush on,  not sure if Tyler is even going to be on the show.  

She is growing on me as well.    Klaus is an impulsive idiot.  

Rumor has it,   that Paul Wesley, and the lady that plays Haley are dating.  
lmao

who is Paul Wesley?
Back to top Go down
desi
Admin
desi

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diaries and The Originals   Vampire Diaries and The Originals EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 11:19 pm

ooohhh I've never watched the vampire diaries

-Astaria Stone

Back to top Go down
gin
Admin
gin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diaries and The Originals   Vampire Diaries and The Originals EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 11:20 pm

you really should. it is SO good. great romances and drama and the right amount of vampire excitement tongue
Back to top Go down
Iggy

Iggy

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diaries and The Originals   Vampire Diaries and The Originals EmptyMon Oct 07, 2013 12:09 am

Gin, Paul Wesley is Stefan, aka now Silas.

I started to watch TVD because, Ian Somerhalder was in it. His eyes, his sarcasm, his abs. Evil 

But then, I got interested in the story line, which to be honest is really good.

The first 4 seasons are now Netflix, and S5 is only at E1.

Admin
gin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diaries and The Originals   Vampire Diaries and The Originals EmptyMon Oct 07, 2013 7:51 am

I cant remember how we got into it - but i remember loving it right at the beginning. and yes Ian ... his eyes... sigh
Back to top Go down
gin
Admin
gin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diaries and The Originals   Vampire Diaries and The Originals EmptyMon Oct 07, 2013 7:52 am

The Originals: did you notice how Klaus and Elijah have much of the same relationship as Stephan and Damon
Back to top Go down
Iggy

Iggy

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diaries and The Originals   Vampire Diaries and The Originals EmptyMon Oct 07, 2013 10:42 pm

Yes, they do, Elijah dresser nicer than Stefen, and Damon dresses nicer than Klaus.

It is weird, because Elijah is older than Klaus, so why is the temper tantrum king, in charge?

Admin
gin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diaries and The Originals   Vampire Diaries and The Originals EmptyTue Oct 08, 2013 7:51 am

he's got the werewolf thing going on so i guess he's got more power? i dont know if Elijah thinks Klaus is in charge - Elijah seems like the leader to me. Klaus is just more diabolical. i heart him heart2
Back to top Go down
Iggy

Iggy

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diaries and The Originals   Vampire Diaries and The Originals EmptyTue Oct 08, 2013 10:43 pm

Even when they first starting running, Klaus was in charge, and his were wolf side was muted.

I am watching the originals, and while Klaus is still a dick, Marcel is a bigger dick. Ugh, to bad Bonnie is dead, she could go to New Orleans, and pop his brain. tongue 

Iggy

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diaries and The Originals   Vampire Diaries and The Originals EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 10:54 pm

Well, that was one weird eppie, learned a lot. I am going to post something that happened, and close your eyes, if you do not want to see the next post.

Avalon

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diaries and The Originals   Vampire Diaries and The Originals EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 10:57 pm

tongue 

Avalon

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diaries and The Originals   Vampire Diaries and The Originals EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 10:57 pm

Spoiled the spoiler woooo 

Avalon

lol4 

Iggy

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diaries and The Originals   Vampire Diaries and The Originals EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 11:33 pm

Where the fuck did my post go??? Son of a bitch.

Avalon, stop dancing. 36 

Iggy

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diaries and The Originals   Vampire Diaries and The Originals EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 11:41 pm

Spoilers ahead, if I knew how to hide a post I would. But I don't, so don't read this.

Katherines blood contains the cure, that Silas wants to take. Now, does he need to drain her of blood, or just take a vial full. Because if it is just a vial, who knows how many vamps, are gonna show up, to return to being human. And since she is now human, does that mean her blood, can be used to make more hybrids, which means Klaus, will really want her alive. Human Katherine has become her biggest nightmare, leverage, she is the Moonstone. LOL Very Happy 

Is the oldest witch ever, just messing with Damons mind, or is what she said true?

Admin
gin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diaries and The Originals   Vampire Diaries and The Originals EmptyFri Oct 18, 2013 9:05 am

well thats annoying - i just wrong a long post and it disappeared.

anyways - yes i liked that "Moonstone" comment lol

Did Katsia actually kill sylas? i dont think so but i missed a part near the end.

I dont think Elena loves stephan right now - she's into Damon. but i imagine there will be some special doppleganger reason why she is able to love both
Back to top Go down
Iggy

Iggy

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diaries and The Originals   Vampire Diaries and The Originals EmptyFri Oct 18, 2013 3:59 pm

That is what happened to me, last night.

Silas is still alive, and Stephen does not recognize Damon or Elena.

Admin
gin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diaries and The Originals   Vampire Diaries and The Originals EmptyFri Oct 18, 2013 4:24 pm

cool thanks

oh and the Originals - wasnt on this week right?
Back to top Go down
Iggy

Iggy

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diaries and The Originals   Vampire Diaries and The Originals EmptyFri Oct 18, 2013 10:36 pm

gin wrote:
cool thanks

oh and the Originals - wasnt on this week right?
You're welcome. Second eppie aired Tuesday night. Some very interesting behind the scenes power plays going on. Still not a fan of Klaus, but I got to admire his evilness, and ability to have alternate plans.

Admin
gin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diaries and The Originals   Vampire Diaries and The Originals EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 10:15 am

i want to have his babies woooo
Back to top Go down
Iggy

Iggy

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diaries and The Originals   Vampire Diaries and The Originals EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 3:49 pm

lol2 
gin wrote:
i want to have his babies woooo

Iggy

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diaries and The Originals   Vampire Diaries and The Originals EmptyWed Oct 23, 2013 12:30 am

Ohh, Ginger *said in a sing song voice* tonights eppie of The Originals, was really really good. Klaus was evil, Rebakah was evil and nice, and Elijah made an appearance. Yeah for me. Very Happy

Admin
gin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diaries and The Originals   Vampire Diaries and The Originals EmptyWed Oct 23, 2013 10:01 am

wooo! we'll watch tonight :)

i think i missed last week's cry 
Back to top Go down
Iggy

Iggy

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diaries and The Originals   Vampire Diaries and The Originals EmptyWed Oct 23, 2013 11:09 pm

You should be able to watch it, on the CW website or Hulu.

Admin
gin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diaries and The Originals   Vampire Diaries and The Originals EmptyFri Oct 25, 2013 7:42 am

we dont get Hulu - but i'll check the CW website.

still havent seen the Orig last week or this week but we did catch up on the VD.  Elena better not go back to stephan - her trampiness is overwhelming.  I've always liked the thought of Stephan and Caroline though... that would be cute.  And i cried when Bonnie said goodbye to them all Sad that was sad. Damon... well he's just simply awesome.
Back to top Go down
Iggy

Iggy

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diaries and The Originals   Vampire Diaries and The Originals EmptyFri Oct 25, 2013 8:39 pm

I know, Damon is sooooo sweet. I cannot believe he just hugged Jeremy, like that. Yeah, I did not cry, last season, but I cried at the memorial. Elena and Caroline and Matt are heart broken.

Stephen does not want Elena, and he does not know the whole story, there was more to it than stealing girlfriends.

http://www.cwtv.com/cw-video/the-originals/

Iggy

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diaries and The Originals   Vampire Diaries and The Originals EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 11:10 pm

I think that when Stephen gets his memory back, he is going to be sorry, he did not attend, Bonnies memorial. cry  Thursday nights preview, shows Damon wanting to bring Bonnie back to life. WTH? I knew he liked her more than he let on.

The Originals, just keeps getting weirder and weirder. Everyone has their own agenda, and is not the least concerned with putting others in the loop. The only person, without a motive is Rebecca, which is a total surprise there. She wants to protect Hailey, loves Elijah, and helps Nick. That is one disfunctional family.

Admin
gin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diaries and The Originals   Vampire Diaries and The Originals EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 2:23 pm

hooo boy... I like this new storyline... Elena's dad was in on the experiments! cool. I love that whats his name is still alive!! very crazy though it seems... 70 + years of torture. Damon... no wonder he didn't want to tell Elena... so sad.. I wouldn't have wanted to say it either. poor Damon  cry 
Back to top Go down
Iggy

Iggy

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diaries and The Originals   Vampire Diaries and The Originals EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 10:51 pm

The look on Elenas face was sheer horror. Poor Damon, he would have been recaptured or died as well, if he had not left.

This puts a whole new spin of old Dr. Gilbert. Very creepy.

Enzo, seemed to be ok, he was very polite to Elana. This story line is getting better.

Admin
gin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diaries and The Originals   Vampire Diaries and The Originals EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 9:56 am

lol I think Enzo was a tad loopy  lol2 
yes I love it so far

looove this show. it never ever disappoints me!
Back to top Go down
Iggy

Iggy

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diaries and The Originals   Vampire Diaries and The Originals EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 11:18 pm

There was no eppie tonight.  cry 

Admin
gin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diaries and The Originals   Vampire Diaries and The Originals EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 8:36 am

its on Thursday nights!!  lol2
Back to top Go down
gin
Admin
gin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diaries and The Originals   Vampire Diaries and The Originals EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 8:36 am

ohh you prob meant the Originals  cry
Back to top Go down
Iggy

Iggy

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diaries and The Originals   Vampire Diaries and The Originals EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 10:40 pm

Yes, I meant the Originals.  lol.   That little witch girl is a force to be reckoned with.    Klaus, orders Wolf Girls family murdered,  then asked the priest to keep his wolf family safe.   What an effing hypocrite, and a dick.  I am hoping the priest keeps all the wolfs alive.  And little witch girl, gave blonde girl her memories back.   That should be interesting.   Very Happy 

The doctor Demento on TVD, is making a grave mistake holding Elena and Damon.  While he is interesting, and provides back story, he is one sick man.  Which makes Elenas Dad sick as well.   They can try and justify what they are doing, all they want, but what they are doing, is performing sick and twisted experiments.  

And Dr Demento is gonna have Stephen to deal with. Ohh, maybe Caroline will help rescue them as well.  yay 

Admin
gin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diaries and The Originals   Vampire Diaries and The Originals EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 7:43 am

I think we missed an episode of the Originals when our box was down. and its not on demand... we'll catch up over the break

poor Enzo has been there for 70 years! course Damon and Elena will be saved within a week  lol2
Back to top Go down
Iggy

Iggy

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diaries and The Originals   Vampire Diaries and The Originals EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 10:29 pm

Tonights eppie was good.

Ez

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diaries and The Originals   Vampire Diaries and The Originals EmptyFri Jan 16, 2015 10:45 pm

Im looking for a new show to binge watch, is this a girly show?

Admin
gin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diaries and The Originals   Vampire Diaries and The Originals EmptySat Jan 17, 2015 10:23 am

I think you'd like it! Watch a few seasons of Vampire Diaries before starting The Originals... it can be girly at times, but there is lots of violence, and Damon and Stephan are hilarious, sarcastic and tough ... Mr G loves this show if that helps. it's def one of our favourites.
Back to top Go down
Ez
Ez

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diaries and The Originals   Vampire Diaries and The Originals EmptySat Jan 17, 2015 10:47 am

Yeah I've watched a few episodes, Damon is still Boone to me at the moment, but it has been pretty good

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diaries and The Originals   Vampire Diaries and The Originals Empty

Back to top Go down

Vampire Diaries and The Originals
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next