AFTER LOST
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AFTER LOST

A place to talk about your favorite shows after Lost

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inRevolution - Page 5 TVGuidebbtn
Top posters
desi (22502)
Revolution - Page 5 EmptyRevolution - Page 5 EmptyRevolution - Page 5 Empty 
gin (20877)
blondie (18214)
Derek (15292)
ExpletiveDeleted (14878)
iwantmycrayons (13554)
Avalon (9543)
Ez (9256)
Goof (7490)
MrBill60 (6907)

Revolution

Go down 
+8
Goof
ExpletiveDeleted
iwantmycrayons
blondie
gin
Ez
Derek
desi
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Iggy

Iggy

Revolution - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revolution   Revolution - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 12, 2012 11:09 pm

Actually, the kid, could be a throw back.

Many years ago, during/after the civil war, one of my Native American Ancestors married an escaped slave. (The town I grew up in, in Canada, was part of the underground railroad), Anyway, several generations after that, my Uncle was born, my grandmothers brother. Rather than straight, dark hair he had, curly hair, and his nose was wider, his lips fuller, and his skin considerably darker than his siblings.

Also, I knew a lady, her husband, was very dark skinned, she was a lighter tone, their oldest daughter had medium brown hair, way paler skin,and freckles. At first glance, you would have never thought they were related, until you realized, she was her mothers clone, only paler.

It happens. Revolution - Page 5 2752390508

Goof

PostSubject: Re: Revolution   Revolution - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 12:56 pm

smile My sister & brother in law are white & black. My niece and nephews are all nice shades of brown.

Iggy

PostSubject: Re: Revolution   Revolution - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 10:56 pm

Goof wrote:
Revolution - Page 5 2752390508 My sister & brother in law are white & black. My niece and nephews are all nice shades of brown.
Revolution - Page 5 4091866587 yes, one of my ex bosses, he was black and his wife was white, their daughter was beautiful.

Avalon

PostSubject: Re: Revolution   Revolution - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 11:16 pm

Iggy will be so happy with tonight's eppie 55

Iggy

PostSubject: Re: Revolution   Revolution - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 10:40 pm

And I was. love *sigh* I really love his eyes

Avalon

PostSubject: Re: Revolution   Revolution - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 11:06 pm

Recurring role ?

Iggy

PostSubject: Re: Revolution   Revolution - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 1:06 am

I can hope. :x but doubtful, Miles, Charlie and Co, are on their way to PA. Good for them,

Very Happy

Hutch, did what he did to Nora, based on his desire to make his dead wife proud. He was also seen, by Capt Dickheads son. If the son does not tell his Daddy about him, he may be able to continue his printing shop, and underground resistance.

Avalon

PostSubject: Re: Revolution   Revolution - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 1:10 am

I wonder how many more Lost alumni show up ?

PostSubject: Re: Revolution   Revolution - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 2:28 pm

Avalon wrote:

Who can have more Lost alumni? Once Upon a Time or Revolution? Only time will tell.
Back to top Go down
Avalon
Avalon

PostSubject: Re: Revolution   Revolution - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 4:08 pm

Good to see them popping up

Ez

PostSubject: Re: Revolution   Revolution - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 4:55 pm

Revolution - Page 5 Revolu10

Goof

PostSubject: Re: Revolution   Revolution - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 4:57 pm

yay Yes it's great to see LOST alumni showing up on these shows as much as I've been seeing Star Trek alumni making their rounds on shows like Warehouse 13 too.

Goof

PostSubject: Re: Revolution   Revolution - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 4:59 pm

Ez wrote:

lol2 Of course Texas would become it's own country.

sbob I do not live in a wasteland.

smilingnerd Although any state that would happen to have a nuclear power station would potentially become a wasteland. And we supposedly do have one near Phoenix.
Back to top Go down
iwantmycrayons

iwantmycrayons

PostSubject: Re: Revolution   Revolution - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 5:07 pm

Goof wrote:
Ez wrote:

Revolution - Page 5 1091913718 Of course Texas would become it's own country.

Revolution - Page 5 3912399989 I do not live in a wasteland.

Revolution - Page 5 3601706562 Although any state that would happen to have a nuclear power station would potentially become a wasteland. And we supposedly do have one near Phoenix.
texas thinks it's a separate country now Revolution - Page 5 1091913718
Back to top Go down
Avalon
Avalon

PostSubject: Re: Revolution   Revolution - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 5:20 pm

iwantmycrayons wrote:
Goof wrote:
Ez wrote:

Revolution - Page 5 1091913718 Of course Texas would become it's own country.

Revolution - Page 5 3912399989 I do not live in a wasteland.

Revolution - Page 5 3601706562 Although any state that would happen to have a nuclear power station would potentially become a wasteland. And we supposedly do have one near Phoenix.
texas thinks it's a separate country now Revolution - Page 5 1091913718

And we are America's hat Cool

Iggy

PostSubject: Re: Revolution   Revolution - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 11:55 pm

JJ wrote:
Avalon wrote:

Who can have more Lost alumni? Once Upon a Time or Revolution? Only time will tell.
Or Grimm, they have had several LOST actors as well. Artz, Radinsky, Jacob, Nathan and I think another, but I cannot be sure. smile

Iggy

PostSubject: Re: Revolution   Revolution - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 11:56 pm

Goof wrote:
yay Yes it's great to see LOST alumni showing up on these shows as much as I've been seeing Star Trek alumni making their rounds on shows like Warehouse 13 too.
Artie, from WH13, was the low income lawyer, Michael went to see, in S2 of LOST.

Iggy

PostSubject: Re: Revolution   Revolution - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 11:58 pm

I stole this from BG, on FB. I have no link, so I am taking BG at his or her word.

This is interesting. Showrunner Kripke says:

Kripke promised that the truth about the cause of the blackout “leads directly to a bigger and scarier mystery.”

But until fans learn the cause of the blackout, Kripke says, “You should look for clues everywhere,” including that shot of planet Earth in the pilot. That gradual sweep of darkness across the world, starting at a specific point was intentional. “What you saw in that globe shot is an accurate representation” of how the lights went out, Kripke said.

PostSubject: Re: Revolution   Revolution - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 1:49 am

Iggy wrote:
JJ wrote:
Avalon wrote:

Or Grimm, they have had several LOST actors as well. Artz, Radinsky, Jacob, Nathan and I think another, but I cannot be sure. smile
Jacob is on everything.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Revolution   Revolution - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 2:28 am

Iggy wrote:
I stole this from BG, on FB. I have no link, so I am taking BG at his or her word.

Kripke promised that the truth about the cause of the blackout “leads directly to a bigger and scarier mystery.”

But until fans learn the cause of the blackout, Kripke says, “You should look for clues everywhere,” including that shot of planet Earth in the pilot. That gradual sweep of darkness across the world, starting at a specific point was intentional. “What you saw in that globe shot is an accurate representation” of how the lights went out, Kripke said.

That has me intrigued. I will be honest and say that I have almost stopped watching because I don't really care about any of the characters. But maybe I will stay tuned for the mystery part of the show. But I don't really like any of the characters.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Revolution   Revolution - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 2:36 am

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Revolution   Revolution - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 2:38 am

I'm actually a bit disappointed in the show because I am a big fan of Kripke's show "Supernatural" and love the characters on that show. I'm just not feeling anything for these characters.
Back to top Go down
Avalon
Avalon

PostSubject: Re: Revolution   Revolution - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 9:20 am

Elizabeth Mitchell I love you

PostSubject: Re: Revolution   Revolution - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 12:25 pm

ladycolleen wrote:
I'm actually a bit disappointed in the show because I am a big fan of Kripke's show "Supernatural" and love the characters on that show. I'm just not feeling anything for these characters.

I also LOVE Supernatural...There are really only 2 characters on that show for us to fall in love with though...it isn't really and ensemble cast. Though, I do love Cas and Bobby.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Revolution   Revolution - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 9:11 pm

Cas is my favorite, but I love almost everyone on Supernatural!
Back to top Go down
Iggy

Iggy

PostSubject: Re: Revolution   Revolution - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 11:43 pm

JJ wrote:
Iggy wrote:
JJ wrote:
Avalon wrote:

Jacob is on everything.
Yes, and yet I do not recall seeing him, on anything before LOST.

Iggy

PostSubject: Re: Revolution   Revolution - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 11:46 pm

ladycolleen wrote:
Iggy wrote:

That has me intrigued. I will be honest and say that I have almost stopped watching because I don't really care about any of the characters. But maybe I will stay tuned for the mystery part of the show. But I don't really like any of the characters.
Well, since most tv channels cancel most shows I like, I do not get to invested in the characters. The mystery, of the show, yes I do. This show has been picked up for a year, so hopefully the mystery will be answered.

PostSubject: Re: Revolution   Revolution - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 19, 2012 12:04 am

Iggy wrote:
JJ wrote:
Iggy wrote:
JJ wrote:
Avalon wrote:

Jacob is on everything.

He was on Supernatural and Lost about the same time...I don't remember which one I remember him from first.
Back to top Go down
Iggy

Iggy

PostSubject: Re: Revolution   Revolution - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 19, 2012 12:35 am

JJ wrote:
Iggy wrote:
JJ wrote:
Iggy wrote:
JJ wrote:
Avalon wrote:

Jacob is on everything.

He was on Supernatural and Lost about the same time...I don't remember which one I remember him from first.
I never watched supernatural, so I remember him from LOST. lol. I did check his IMDb page, and I have not seen the shows he was on before LOST. Maybe I need to watch more tv. 32

iwantmycrayons

PostSubject: Re: Revolution   Revolution - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 19, 2012 7:53 am

Iggy wrote:
JJ wrote:
Iggy wrote:
JJ wrote:
Iggy wrote:
JJ wrote:
Avalon wrote:

Or Grimm, they have had several LOST actors as well. Artz, Radinsky, Jacob, Nathan and I think another, but I cannot be sure. Revolution - Page 5 2752390508
Jacob is on everything.

I never watched supernatural, so I remember him from LOST. lol. I did check his IMDb page, and I have not seen the shows he was on before LOST. Maybe I need to watch more tv. Revolution - Page 5 3011711443
everyone needs to do that, we are society of too much excercise and healthy eating and it will do everyone well to sit on their ass and watch the tube more Revolution - Page 5 2632266518
Back to top Go down
Ez
Ez

PostSubject: Re: Revolution   Revolution - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 19, 2012 2:36 pm

PostSubject: Re: Revolution   Revolution - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 19, 2012 7:54 pm

Avalon wrote:

She stills annoys me. She has that annoying smirk on her face all the time.
Back to top Go down
Iggy

Iggy

PostSubject: Re: Revolution   Revolution - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 20, 2012 12:18 am

iwantmycrayons wrote:
Iggy wrote:
JJ wrote:
Iggy wrote:
JJ wrote:
Iggy wrote:
JJ wrote:
Avalon wrote:

Or Grimm, they have had several LOST actors as well. Artz, Radinsky, Jacob, Nathan and I think another, but I cannot be sure. Revolution - Page 5 2752390508
Jacob is on everything.

I never watched supernatural, so I remember him from LOST. lol. I did check his IMDb page, and I have not seen the shows he was on before LOST. Maybe I need to watch more tv. Revolution - Page 5 3011711443
everyone needs to do that, we are society of too much excercise and healthy eating and it will do everyone well to sit on their ass and watch the tube more Revolution - Page 5 2632266518
LOL, Not me, I need to exercise more. My jeans are a tad to tight. 36

Iggy

PostSubject: Re: Revolution   Revolution - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 20, 2012 12:23 am

ladycolleen wrote:
Avalon wrote:

LOL, that look she had on LOST, always bugged the crap out of me. It was like she knew something, no one else did. (And on that show, she probably did) and her eyes were calm and controlled. (If that makes sense) On Revolution, she still has that smirk/smile, but I think it is more bravado, to show Monroe, she does not care, but her eyes, have a different look to them. A look that says, she is more worried than she wants anyone to know.

LOL, I read to much into characters. I blame LOST. tongue

Avalon

PostSubject: Re: Revolution   Revolution - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 20, 2012 8:30 am

Iggy wrote:
ladycolleen wrote:
Avalon wrote:

LOL, that look she had on LOST, always bugged the crap out of me. It was like she knew something, no one else did. (And on that show, she probably did) and her eyes were calm and controlled. (If that makes sense) On Revolution, she still has that smirk/smile, but I think it is more bravado, to show Monroe, she does not care, but her eyes, have a different look to them. A look that says, she is more worried than she wants anyone to know.

I love that smirk I love you

Iggy

PostSubject: Re: Revolution   Revolution - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 12:05 am

Avalon wrote:
Iggy wrote:
ladycolleen wrote:
Avalon wrote:

I love that smirk I love you
lol, I know you do. :x

I swear, I saw Elizabeth Mitchell in a commercial for BMW cars.

iwantmycrayons

PostSubject: Re: Revolution   Revolution - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 7:19 am

FTR- I was right, nathan is neville's kid Revolution - Page 5 3845856932also FTR- I'm beginning to remember the character's names however, google guy will remain google guy for now
Back to top Go down
Ez
Ez

PostSubject: Re: Revolution   Revolution - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 10:08 am

Google Guy is much cooler than what his real name is, whatever it is. 55

iwantmycrayons

PostSubject: Re: Revolution   Revolution - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 2:01 pm

Ez wrote:
Google Guy is much cooler than what his real name is, whatever it is. Revolution - Page 5 650269930
Revolution - Page 5 2632266518 zactly
Back to top Go down
JJ

PostSubject: Re: Revolution   Revolution - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 2:42 pm

Aaron. I think.

Google Guy is fine though. lol2
Back to top Go down
iwantmycrayons

iwantmycrayons

PostSubject: Re: Revolution   Revolution - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 2:54 pm

JJ wrote:
Aaron. I think.

Google Guy is fine though. Revolution - Page 5 1091913718
I thought it was Eric Revolution - Page 5 2632266518
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Revolution   Revolution - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 3:33 pm

I love that he's wearing an AC/DC t-shirt! lol

Revolution - Page 5 Revolution__120918160748
Back to top Go down
JJ

PostSubject: Re: Revolution   Revolution - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 3:46 pm

iwantmycrayons wrote:
JJ wrote:
Aaron. I think.

lol4
Back to top Go down
Goof

Goof

PostSubject: Re: Revolution   Revolution - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 6:14 pm

iwantmycrayons wrote:
JJ wrote:
Aaron. I think.

lol4 WIN!!!
Back to top Go down
Iggy

Iggy

PostSubject: Re: Revolution   Revolution - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 12:27 am

iwantmycrayons wrote:
JJ wrote:
Aaron. I think.

yay You win!!! awesome answer. Very Happy

PostSubject: Re: Revolution   Revolution - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 2:36 am

OK - Aaron is growing on me. So far, he's really the only person I like.

They promise some answers next week! yay

Back to top Go down
Iggy

Iggy

PostSubject: Re: Revolution   Revolution - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 10:27 pm

I haven't see it yet. I will be watching tomorrow

iwantmycrayons

PostSubject: Re: Revolution   Revolution - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 8:37 am

it was preempted at my house for round the clock panic there's a storm coming coverage on every channel
Back to top Go down
blondie

blondie

PostSubject: Re: Revolution   Revolution - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 8:38 am

I was in a power outage

I had to watch the full 2 hour DWTS since on demand won't let me fast forward through the commercials wah
Back to top Go down
Goof

Goof

PostSubject: Re: Revolution   Revolution - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 12:52 pm

I'm behind because we've been to busy with house building and trying to get the kids to get caught up on homework. tongue

PostSubject: Re: Revolution   Revolution - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Revolution
Page 5 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next