AFTER LOST
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AFTER LOST

A place to talk about your favorite shows after Lost

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inRevolution - Page 8 TVGuidebbtn
Top posters
desi (22502)
Revolution - Page 8 EmptyRevolution - Page 8 EmptyRevolution - Page 8 Empty 
gin (20877)
blondie (18214)
Derek (15292)
ExpletiveDeleted (14878)
iwantmycrayons (13554)
Avalon (9543)
Ez (9256)
Goof (7490)
MrBill60 (6907)

Revolution

Go down 
+8
Goof
ExpletiveDeleted
iwantmycrayons
blondie
gin
Ez
Derek
desi
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Ez
Ez

Revolution - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revolution   Revolution - Page 8 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 10:32 pm

Derek wrote:
i used C-4 today when i locked my keys in the car to open the door...didnt work at all...

You forgot to arm it. coffee

Derek

PostSubject: Re: Revolution   Revolution - Page 8 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 10:32 pm

oh yeah...i jus threw it at the door...lol
Back to top Go down
https://afterlost.forumotion.com
Ez
Ez

PostSubject: Re: Revolution   Revolution - Page 8 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 10:33 pm

Iggy wrote:
Ez wrote:
Trust me,I have used C-4, it could blow a hole through anything, NORAD is built into the Rocky Mountains, therefore it has a little extra protection.
Well, since I know nothing about C-4, I will take your word for it. lol. I am not researching, how much C-4 it takes to blow open a 25 ton blast door. 55

A lot, or access to the Death Star. tongue

Iggy

PostSubject: Re: Revolution   Revolution - Page 8 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 10:42 pm

Ez wrote:
Iggy wrote:
Ez wrote:
Trust me,I have used C-4, it could blow a hole through anything, NORAD is built into the Rocky Mountains, therefore it has a little extra protection.
Well, since I know nothing about C-4, I will take your word for it. lol. I am not researching, how much C-4 it takes to blow open a 25 ton blast door. 55

A lot, or access to the Death Star. tongue
lol, lol2 and that is the just the first door. tongue

Iggy

PostSubject: Re: Revolution   Revolution - Page 8 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 10:51 pm

Hi Derek, did you mold the C-4 to the door? lol.

Derek

PostSubject: Re: Revolution   Revolution - Page 8 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 10:55 pm

allo..

no..jus threw it at the handle..nothing happened...it was terrible..
Back to top Go down
Iggy

Iggy

PostSubject: Re: Revolution   Revolution - Page 8 EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 10:44 pm

Derek wrote:
allo..

no..jus threw it at the handle..nothing happened...it was terrible..
lol2 Next time use more. Very Happy

blondie

PostSubject: Re: Revolution   Revolution - Page 8 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 9:09 am

I finally finished the season and really enjoyed the last two episodes. I think I missed one or two during the season which made me a little lost but I guess I'm into it even again that I'll pick up S2. I just hope that they don't take another 4 month break in the middle - I don't think I'll pick it up again if they do that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Revolution   Revolution - Page 8 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 10:19 am

No, they shouldn't break it up, they should take the hint of a show like The Following....pick their start date, follow it thru, unbroken (even play it thru holidays I would say, find some other shows less dependent on continuty to interrupt) until the end. I had a problem following falling Skies last night, remembering from last season...
Back to top Go down
Ez
Ez

PostSubject: Re: Revolution   Revolution - Page 8 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 6:20 pm

Comic-Con trailer, some season 2 footage:

Iggy

PostSubject: Re: Revolution   Revolution - Page 8 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 10:15 pm

thank you EZ

Not to fond of the last scene in the clip, though.

PostSubject: Re: Revolution   Revolution - Page 8 EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 11:48 am

yay 
Back to top Go down
Derek

Derek

PostSubject: Re: Revolution   Revolution - Page 8 EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 11:55 am

this was interesting last night.....pretty weird ending...anyone watch?
Back to top Go down
Iggy

Iggy

PostSubject: Re: Revolution   Revolution - Page 8 EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 5:02 pm

I did, so many secrets, so many lies, so much weird stuff. I liked the ending. it was different.

Ez

PostSubject: Re: Revolution   Revolution - Page 8 EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 6:07 pm

Yea, it almost felt like a pilot episode with the time jump and not knowing what was going on. I hope it survives the move to Wednesday nights.

blondie

PostSubject: Re: Revolution   Revolution - Page 8 EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 6:33 pm

I forgot about it
Back to top Go down
Iggy

Iggy

PostSubject: Re: Revolution   Revolution - Page 8 EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 10:26 pm

I have no idea what the ratings were. I hope it lasts. Though Charlies behavior bothers me, and who the hell kidnapped Monroe? The U.S. people, like those on the boat?

And who was that uber creepy guy at the end, offering tea?

PostSubject: Re: Revolution   Revolution - Page 8 EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 10:55 pm

Not reading any of your posts, I'm still behind. I see it's on netflix, I need to watch about the last 6 of last season.
Back to top Go down
Iggy

Iggy

PostSubject: Re: Revolution   Revolution - Page 8 EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 11:04 pm

It got way better the second half of the first season.

PostSubject: Re: Revolution   Revolution - Page 8 EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 11:30 pm

Iggy wrote:
It got way better the second half of the first season.  
Cool, I'll try and watch soon.
Back to top Go down
Iggy

Iggy

PostSubject: Re: Revolution   Revolution - Page 8 EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 11:36 pm

Not saying Charlies acting improved, (she seems to have a resting bitch face going, I don't like it) but the storylines were better, and the ending was really good.

Ez

PostSubject: Re: Revolution   Revolution - Page 8 EmptyFri Sep 27, 2013 7:15 am

I think Charlie and Monroe are gonna hook up before the season is over. I enjoyed the premerie though, very good.

Iggy

PostSubject: Re: Revolution   Revolution - Page 8 EmptyFri Sep 27, 2013 1:29 pm

ewwwwwwe, I hope not. Monroe is just evil.

Ez

PostSubject: Re: Revolution   Revolution - Page 8 EmptyFri Sep 27, 2013 1:30 pm

I think we may end up rooting for him by the end of the season.

Admin
desi

PostSubject: Re: Revolution   Revolution - Page 8 EmptyFri Sep 27, 2013 2:01 pm

With a total audience of 6.8 million viewers matching its series-low 1.8 rating, Revolution was of course down sharply from its rather boffo series premiere (11.7 mil/4.1), but also off two tenths from its freshman finale (6.2 mil/2.0), both of which aired Mondays at 10.

The wind blew with a new purpose.

The destruction of a fabrication that once held all the answers.

It destroyed them; swallowed them whole.

Passed through the digestive system of a monster named truth.

-Astaria Stone

Back to top Go down
Ez
Ez

PostSubject: Re: Revolution   Revolution - Page 8 EmptyFri Sep 27, 2013 3:16 pm

Yea, I am worried about the move to Wednesdays, it's up against some stiff competition.

Iggy

PostSubject: Re: Revolution   Revolution - Page 8 EmptyFri Sep 27, 2013 10:25 pm

Ez wrote:
I think we may end up rooting for him by the end of the season.
He will have to do something major, to redeem himself. Like rescue, Charlie, Miles, Rachel, Aaron, Aarons wife (?), Rachels dad, the whole damn town, and almost die doing it. 36 

Iggy

PostSubject: Re: Revolution   Revolution - Page 8 EmptyFri Sep 27, 2013 10:26 pm

Oh, those numbers are not great, and yes, there are some really strong shows on Wed. Thankfully for now, it does not conflict with anything.

Iggy

PostSubject: Re: Revolution   Revolution - Page 8 EmptyThu Oct 03, 2013 12:23 am

So, Aaron was brought back to life due to the Nano bots. (Or whatever they are called) I thought Rachel used that little computer chip, she had in leg, to bring Aaron back to life. I am so confused, about this. If the nano bot thingies, can bring Aaron back to life, can they heal Miles hand? Or Hands, not sure how much damage, uber creepy dude did to Miles.

Ez

PostSubject: Re: Revolution   Revolution - Page 8 EmptyThu Oct 03, 2013 10:45 pm

Yea, I think that they just did it on their own, they will probably explain it as the season goes on. Am I the only person who actually likes Monroe??? He is my favorite character on the show.

Iggy

PostSubject: Re: Revolution   Revolution - Page 8 EmptyThu Oct 03, 2013 11:19 pm

Well, I hope so. Nano bots that can or can not cure people. And Aaron, is seeing dead people, and drinking more.

I see Monroe, as Ben, he did evil, horrible, hateful, selfish things. So until he does something, to redeem, himself, I will dislike him.

So, who is creepy pedophile dude, and why is someone with his group, contacting the lady from the "Patriots"

Derek

PostSubject: Re: Revolution   Revolution - Page 8 EmptyThu Oct 03, 2013 11:25 pm

Ez wrote:
Yea, I think that they just did it on their own, they will probably explain it as the season goes on. Am I the only person who actually likes Monroe??? He is my favorite character on the show.
nah i like him too....i think they want you to like him or eventually everyone will..i think he'll save Charli or something and work with myles again towards the eend...theyll find a common enemy
Back to top Go down
Ez
Ez

PostSubject: Re: Revolution   Revolution - Page 8 EmptyThu Oct 03, 2013 11:56 pm

Iggy wrote:
Well, I hope so.  Nano bots that can or can not cure people.   And Aaron, is seeing dead people, and drinking more.  

I see Monroe, as Ben, he did evil, horrible, hateful, selfish things.  So until he does something, to redeem, himself,  I will dislike him.    

So, who is creepy pedophile dude, and why is someone with his group, contacting the lady from the "Patriots"  

Yea, well, Ben was my favorite on LOST too, lol.

Ez

PostSubject: Re: Revolution   Revolution - Page 8 EmptyThu Oct 03, 2013 11:57 pm

Derek wrote:
Ez wrote:
nah i like him too....i think they want you to like him or eventually everyone will..i think he'll save Charli or something and work with myles again towards the eend...theyll find a common enemy
I think by the end of the season they will all be on the same side. I don't trust the "Americans" at all.

Iggy

PostSubject: Re: Revolution   Revolution - Page 8 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 12:21 am

Hell no!! Trusting the "Americans or Patriots" would be a huge mistake. They are the ones, that launched the missiles that leveled Atlanta and Philly. And then lied to the refugees, about who did it. I am not a Neville fan, but at least he is realistic, about what happened.

Iggy

PostSubject: Re: Revolution   Revolution - Page 8 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 10:35 pm

Ok, after thinking about it, creepy pedophile guy, makes Monroe, look like a choir boy. Does not mean I like Monroe, but he is no longer the worst person on the show. tongue 

Derek

PostSubject: Re: Revolution   Revolution - Page 8 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 10:41 pm

yea theyre slowly making people like the character and showing little hints of a good guy...i catch all the little signs like when he was fighting charli he made a face and acted like he really didnt want to hurt her but he had no choice to punch her in the stomach..and then he left her be...and the last episodes of last season they made u actually feel for him..how hurt he was by myles for leaving him...plus he wasnt always bad..i think he was backed into a leader role and against the wall and fought for survival and had to do some evil things to protect his life style...not condoning his actions but yea i think we'll end really caring for this character by the end of the season...i dont care much for neville cuz i never can trust him or know what hes really trying to do...but i hope he ends up on the same side too...myles, neville, and monroe leading a new rebel cause against the "american patriots, and war tribes"..
Back to top Go down
Ez
Ez

PostSubject: Re: Revolution   Revolution - Page 8 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 11:41 pm

Yea, I see it going that way as well, I don't trust Neville in any show he is in.

Iggy

PostSubject: Re: Revolution   Revolution - Page 8 EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 12:25 am

Derek, you make a very good agruement, (sp), that Monroe can be saved. Not sure I agree with it, but since the writers brought in the creepy leader (pedophile guy) I am guessing, that is the new guy I will want to hate.

blondie

PostSubject: Re: Revolution   Revolution - Page 8 EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 10:47 am

For a good read on nanobots, try Prey by Michael Crichton.

Back to top Go down
Goof

Goof

PostSubject: Re: Revolution   Revolution - Page 8 EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 2:52 pm

I'm struggling here. I like most of the story lines here, Neville & Son knows better and will infiltrate. Charlie is keeping track of Monroe. Miles is more or less trying to protect people. The nanites are up to something fishy. Aaron is special whether he likes it or not.

But what I can't stand anymore is the slasher movie gore. The introduction of this new "pedophile guy/ war clan" is right out of Saw movies. And I know this because I've seen parts of that movie at our favorite barber shop. He likes to watch horror movies while he works. Yet he's the nicest guy and does the best job, go figure.

Iggy

PostSubject: Re: Revolution   Revolution - Page 8 EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 11:44 pm

Blondie, I tried to quote your post, but it did not work. Sad I have not read the book.

So, his body is really nano bots, doing what Aaron used to do? Like a puppet? Or like a habit? Do these nano bots, think?

I am really confused about who or what Aaron is now.

Honestly, I thought Rachel used the chip from her leg, to heal Aaron, using his medallion as the power. I am so confused. lol.

Iggy

PostSubject: Re: Revolution   Revolution - Page 8 EmptyMon Oct 07, 2013 12:02 am

Goof wrote:
I'm struggling here.  I like most of the story lines here, Neville & Son knows better and will infiltrate.  Charlie is keeping track of Monroe.  Miles is more or less trying to protect people.  The nanites are up to something fishy.  Aaron is special whether he likes it or not.

But what I can't stand anymore is the slasher movie gore.  The introduction of this new "pedophile guy/ war clan" is right out of Saw movies.  And I know this because I've seen parts of that movie at our favorite barber shop.  He likes to watch horror movies while he works.  Yet he's the nicest guy and does the best job, go figure.
Goof, I agree with everything in your first paragraph. Neville and son,know the Patriots are lying. While I do not like Nevilles method of getting in good with the Patriots, I cannot condemn him. I am pretty sure his son does not approve either. Charlie wants to kill Monroe, she has made that clear, since S1. Miles, wants to redeem himself, for all the bad he did during the war. He needs to protect people. That is his purgatory, his hell on earth. To do the right thing, regardless of his own safety.

Those nano thingys seem to have a mind of their own. Yes, like Aaron I believe something happened,when the power came on, and then turned off. And whether likes it or not,he is special, he came back for a reason.

As for pedophile/slasher/insane guy, I found myself creeped out. I actually shuddered, and cringed, when he was talking to Miles. (And I have not felt that way about a show or character in many many years, to include Ben from LOST. He creeped me out,but not to this extent) I physically moved back, when he crushed Miles hand. It was awful. It is my hope, that he and his crew of sicko lost boys, die very soon. I have never seen the movie Saw, but if it is in any way like sicko pedophile/slasher guy, I am glad I have not.

Derek

PostSubject: Re: Revolution   Revolution - Page 8 EmptyMon Oct 07, 2013 12:05 am

myles, monroe, and neville..are gonna kill that creepy guy ;)
Back to top Go down
Iggy

Iggy

PostSubject: Re: Revolution   Revolution - Page 8 EmptyMon Oct 07, 2013 12:15 am

Derek wrote:
myles, monroe, and neville..are gonna kill that creepy guy ;)
Well, I am hoping that it does not take long for someone to kill creepy guy. Like with in the next 2 episodes, because creepy guy, is really awful.

blondie

PostSubject: Re: Revolution   Revolution - Page 8 EmptyMon Oct 07, 2013 8:50 am

Iggy wrote:
Blondie,  I tried to quote your post,  but it did not work.   Sad    I have not read the book.  

So,  his body is really nano bots, doing what Aaron used to do?    Like a puppet? Or like a habit?    Do these nano bots, think?  

Honestly, I thought Rachel used the chip from her leg, to heal Aaron, using his medallion as the power.     I am so confused.  lol.

I actually had a spoiler in that post but I couldn't figure out how to do it right on my phone.

I guess it isn't too spoilerish.....if Aaron was resurrected by nanobots then that's not really Aaron.  The bots have evolved to come together to look and act like him (programmed to learn, something like that)

Last edited by blondie on Mon Oct 07, 2013 8:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
blondie

blondie

PostSubject: Re: Revolution   Revolution - Page 8 EmptyMon Oct 07, 2013 8:53 am

the creepy guy played another creepy guy on Big Love - he does do the creepy thing well

this last episode was pretty bloody - I don't remember it being like that before. Even I found myself turning away from the screen.
Back to top Go down
Iggy

Iggy

PostSubject: Re: Revolution   Revolution - Page 8 EmptyMon Oct 07, 2013 10:58 pm

blondie wrote:
Iggy wrote:
Blondie,  I tried to quote your post,  but it did not work.   Sad    I have not read the book.  

So,  his body is really nano bots, doing what Aaron used to do?    Like a puppet? Or like a habit?    Do these nano bots, think?  

Honestly, I thought Rachel used the chip from her leg, to heal Aaron, using his medallion as the power.     I am so confused.  lol.

I actually had a spoiler in that post but I couldn't figure out how to do it right on my phone.

I guess it isn't too spoilerish.....if Aaron was resurrected by nanobots then that's not really Aaron.  The bots have evolved to come together to look and act like him (programmed to learn, something like that)
lol, that explained why quoting did notwork. Hmm, if the bots are evolving, it could make for a very interesting turn of events. Especially if they have evolved enough, to think, they might be able to punish or help people.

Iggy

PostSubject: Re: Revolution   Revolution - Page 8 EmptyMon Oct 07, 2013 11:01 pm

blondie wrote:
the creepy guy played another creepy guy on Big Love - he does do the creepy thing well

this last episode was pretty bloody - I don't remember it being like that before.  Even I found myself turning away from the screen.
I think the creepy guy, made if more creepy, just by being in the eppie. And the 2ending scenes did not help, a room full of tortured people, and the horses riding on rat bones, or what ever they were. ewwwwwe.

Iggy

PostSubject: Re: Revolution   Revolution - Page 8 EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 11:01 pm

Well, tonight was interesting. Monroe, actually seems to have a heart. I will have to re watch, because I multi task, while watching tv. lol. Exceptions are/were LOST and The Walking Dead. tongue 

PostSubject: Re: Revolution   Revolution - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Revolution
Page 8 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next