AFTER LOST
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AFTER LOST

A place to talk about your favorite shows after Lost

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inRevolution - Page 9 TVGuidebbtn
Top posters
desi (22502)
Revolution - Page 9 EmptyRevolution - Page 9 EmptyRevolution - Page 9 Empty 
gin (20877)
blondie (18214)
Derek (15292)
ExpletiveDeleted (14878)
iwantmycrayons (13554)
Avalon (9543)
Ez (9256)
Goof (7490)
MrBill60 (6907)

Revolution

Go down 
+8
Goof
ExpletiveDeleted
iwantmycrayons
blondie
gin
Ez
Derek
desi
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Goof

Goof

Revolution - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revolution   Revolution - Page 9 EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 12:00 am

Before I download and watch it tomorrow, is it more or less gory as usual? Is creepy guy going full on psycho slasher movie? Should I bother?

Iggy

PostSubject: Re: Revolution   Revolution - Page 9 EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 11:50 pm

Goof, not as gory as I thought it would be. Suspenseful, yes it was, but not cringing in my chair, hiding my eyes, gory. I expected some really gory icky stuff, and it did not happen.

Admin
desi

PostSubject: Re: Revolution   Revolution - Page 9 EmptyFri Oct 18, 2013 11:19 am

this weeks episode...

Revolution (5.4 mil/1.4) ticked down another tenth, marking its third straight week of declines since the season opener.

not looking good... even tho 5.4 mil should be more than enough to keep a show on air

The wind blew with a new purpose.

The destruction of a fabrication that once held all the answers.

It destroyed them; swallowed them whole.

Passed through the digestive system of a monster named truth.

-Astaria Stone

Back to top Go down
Goof

Goof

PostSubject: Re: Revolution   Revolution - Page 9 EmptyFri Oct 18, 2013 11:49 am

It's still slasher movie but I'm still watching it *sigh* Can't wait to see what happens when Monroe shows up to town.

Also it occurred to me, if Rachelle's friend became a Patriot spy is it possible her dad did too? They have obviously been working together in the same village for quite some time. Being Rachelle's dad would make him a prime asset and he would have even more reason to tell her to sit back and let things happen instead of getting up and fighting them.

Derek

PostSubject: Re: Revolution   Revolution - Page 9 EmptyFri Oct 18, 2013 12:48 pm

good call goof...i think you are right..that is why he's over protective and trying to keep her out of mischief...
Back to top Go down
https://afterlost.forumotion.com
Ez
Ez

PostSubject: Re: Revolution   Revolution - Page 9 EmptyFri Oct 18, 2013 1:07 pm

Yea, I was thinking the same thing about her dad, Im glad that next week Monroe and Charlie will be back with Miles and Rachel, things should start picking up.

Iggy

PostSubject: Re: Revolution   Revolution - Page 9 EmptyFri Oct 18, 2013 10:40 pm

Good point Goof, who knows who, is now a Patriot. As her father, he would want to protect her, either from herself, or from the Patriots.

Iggy

PostSubject: Re: Revolution   Revolution - Page 9 EmptyThu Oct 24, 2013 12:27 am

Well, tonights eppie was interesting. We all know, that "The Patriots" are lying about the nukes. Tonights eppie showed that not all of the Patriots, are comfortable with what the Patriots are doing to reform this country.

Derek

PostSubject: Re: Revolution   Revolution - Page 9 EmptyThu Oct 31, 2013 2:05 pm

as predicted..Monroe is becoming "like able" and "Juliet" is becoming the disliked one....
Back to top Go down
Ez
Ez

PostSubject: Re: Revolution   Revolution - Page 9 EmptyThu Oct 31, 2013 10:58 pm

Good call on Rachels dad goof, I wonder if he is a double agent or full fledge Patriot, I am thinking he will become a double agent.

Iggy

PostSubject: Re: Revolution   Revolution - Page 9 EmptyThu Oct 31, 2013 11:40 pm

Ez wrote:
Good call on Rachels dad goof, I wonder if he is a double agent or full fledge Patriot, I am thinking he will become a double agent.
I agree, good call Goof. I think right now, he is a full fledged Patriot. Whether he turns into a double agent remains to be seen. His only focus right now, seems to be keeping Rachel, Charlie and Miles alive.

And who the hell is Dr. Horn, and what does he do in this show??

Iggy

PostSubject: Re: Revolution   Revolution - Page 9 EmptyThu Oct 31, 2013 11:54 pm

Derek wrote:
as predicted..Monroe is becoming "like able"   and "Juliet" is becoming the disliked one....
have you seen the lasted eppie?

Ez

PostSubject: Re: Revolution   Revolution - Page 9 EmptyFri Nov 01, 2013 12:13 am

Iggy wrote:
Ez wrote:
I agree,  good call Goof.   I  think right now, he is a full fledged Patriot.   Whether he turns into a double agent remains to be seen.   His only focus right now, seems to be keeping Rachel, Charlie and Miles alive.  

And who the hell is Dr. Horn, and what does he do in this show??
He looks like the Patriots creepy Dr, who knows what he does.

Goof

PostSubject: Re: Revolution   Revolution - Page 9 EmptyFri Nov 01, 2013 11:47 am

Any body else thinking that Racheal might have switched the execution drug with a "only mostly dead" drug to fake it until she digs him up? I was thinking of that right as they were injecting him.

Ez

PostSubject: Re: Revolution   Revolution - Page 9 EmptyFri Nov 01, 2013 12:34 pm

Yea, Monroe isn't dead, plus they already showed him in the preview for next week.

Iggy

PostSubject: Re: Revolution   Revolution - Page 9 EmptyFri Nov 01, 2013 11:34 pm

Goof wrote:
Any body else thinking that Racheal might have switched the execution drug with a "only mostly dead" drug to fake it until she digs him up?  I was thinking of that right as they were injecting him.  
Goof, that was my thought, and when she started digging up the grave, I was sure. I don't think her father knows. I am sure, Charlie telling her, that Bass saved her life, changed her mind. Rachel may still hate Bass, but he did save Charlie.

IMO, as a Mom, I am not sure I would have made the same choice, I think I would think, ok we are even, you killed one of mine, you saved one of mine, I don't owe you shit.

Big question is where did Miles hid Bass's son?

Iggy

PostSubject: Re: Revolution   Revolution - Page 9 EmptyFri Nov 01, 2013 11:38 pm

Oh, and creepy Dr dude, that played a creepy guy on The Event, and other shows, has a lot of interest in Aaron, who needs to get as far away from Creepy Doctor. I am guessing he knows Aaron can light fires with his mind. (Firestarter Stephen King) and wants to use him.

Derek

PostSubject: Re: Revolution   Revolution - Page 9 EmptyThu Nov 07, 2013 1:57 am

man...im really gettin' back into this show hardcore...i like where it's headed..but i have a feeling it wont be around for another season Sad cant wait for next weeks episode...only one i dont like character wise is aaron...i dont know if its the actor or jus how sissified he is...like in the walking dead the sissy ones grew with the world they were in after some time and became a little bit harder at least....
Back to top Go down
Ez
Ez

PostSubject: Re: Revolution   Revolution - Page 9 EmptyThu Nov 07, 2013 7:23 am

Yea, I think they made a mistake moving it to Wednesdays, I am really liking this season too, Monroe is awesome!!! I hope it gets a third season.

Goof

PostSubject: Re: Revolution   Revolution - Page 9 EmptyThu Nov 07, 2013 1:14 pm

Iggy wrote:
Goof wrote:
Any body else thinking that Racheal might have switched the execution drug with a "only mostly dead" drug to fake it until she digs him up?  I was thinking of that right as they were injecting him.  
 Goof, that was my thought, and when she started digging up the grave, I was sure.  I don't think her father knows.    I am sure, Charlie telling her, that Bass saved her life, changed her mind.   Rachel may still hate Bass, but he did save Charlie.  

IMO,  as a Mom,  I am not sure I would have made the same choice,  I think I would think,  ok we are even, you killed one of mine, you saved one of mine,  I don't owe you shit.  

lol Good point. The score was even.

I'm surprised Bass was so shocked that Miles never told him about his son. Miles should have simply said, "Because you knocked up MY fiance' to create him you dipsh*t."

So then of course the real mystery at that point is why they stuck together as "friends" and partners for so long with that amount of backstabbing from the start.
Back to top Go down
Iggy

Iggy

PostSubject: Re: Revolution   Revolution - Page 9 EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 12:08 am

Goof wrote:
Iggy wrote:
Goof wrote:
 Goof, that was my thought, and when she started digging up the grave, I was sure.  I don't think her father knows.    I am sure, Charlie telling her, that Bass saved her life, changed her mind.   Rachel may still hate Bass, but he did save Charlie.  

IMO,  as a Mom,  I am not sure I would have made the same choice,  I think I would think,  ok we are even, you killed one of mine, you saved one of mine,  I don't owe you shit.  

lol Good point.  The score was even.

I'm surprised Bass was so shocked that Miles never told him about his son.  Miles should have simply said, "Because you knocked up MY fiance' to create him you dipsh*t."

So then of course the real mystery at that point is why they stuck together as "friends" and partners for so long with that amount of backstabbing from the start.
Bass did know, he was off the rails. Most people like that do not know it.

LOL, I would so wish to see that scene.Very Happy

Iggy

PostSubject: Re: Revolution   Revolution - Page 9 EmptyThu Nov 21, 2013 12:03 am

I don't know how many of you all have been watching, but tonights eppie, was awesome. Very Happy  A huge question answered.

Ez

PostSubject: Re: Revolution   Revolution - Page 9 EmptyThu Nov 21, 2013 7:27 am

I am still watching, I haven't watched last nights ep yet, I am going to try to watch it today

blondie

PostSubject: Re: Revolution   Revolution - Page 9 EmptyThu Nov 21, 2013 8:27 am

I think I'm two weeks behind. I keep forgetting about it.
Back to top Go down
Iggy

Iggy

PostSubject: Re: Revolution   Revolution - Page 9 EmptyThu Nov 21, 2013 11:28 pm

Please catch up, I need someone to discuss ideas with. Very Happy 

Ez

PostSubject: Re: Revolution   Revolution - Page 9 EmptyFri Nov 22, 2013 8:20 am

Very cool ep, I dont know how I feel about the "reveal", I am still digisting it, Monroe has become my absolute favorite character, and Charlie seems alot hotter this season then she did last season, I hate Winter breaks!36 

blondie

PostSubject: Re: Revolution   Revolution - Page 9 EmptyFri Nov 22, 2013 8:31 am

I'm sure I'll have time to catch up this weekend: half my shows weren't on this week and no football this week.
Back to top Go down
Derek

Derek

PostSubject: Re: Revolution   Revolution - Page 9 EmptyFri Nov 22, 2013 11:38 am

a winter break is exactly what this show needs to destroy it...it wont go for a third season ...which sucks cuz i love it...

monroe is my favorite as well....and ya...charli went and got hot during the off season lol...
Back to top Go down
Ez
Ez

PostSubject: Re: Revolution   Revolution - Page 9 EmptyFri Nov 22, 2013 9:14 pm

Derek wrote:
a winter break is exactly what this show needs to destroy it...it wont go for a third season ...which sucks cuz i love it...

monroe is my favorite as well....and ya...charli went and got hot during the off season lol...
I was thinking the same thing about the winter break, I hope it survives, and yea, Charlie is smoking!!

Iggy

PostSubject: Re: Revolution   Revolution - Page 9 EmptyFri Nov 22, 2013 10:51 pm

The nano bots going to their "person who set them free" that was weird, and explained, how Aaron could do what they do.

Charlie is not nearly as annoying,as she was. And the Patriots make Bass look slightly less evil.

Derek

PostSubject: Re: Revolution   Revolution - Page 9 EmptyFri Nov 22, 2013 11:20 pm

Revolution - Page 9 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQxqMjwCvDFLQwryO8XMhAFKtX4e7D-evmhA1x20bvT7bkw-SpHlg
Back to top Go down
Iggy

Iggy

PostSubject: Re: Revolution   Revolution - Page 9 EmptyFri Nov 22, 2013 11:24 pm

Derek wrote:
Revolution - Page 9 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQxqMjwCvDFLQwryO8XMhAFKtX4e7D-evmhA1x20bvT7bkw-SpHlg
Greasy, dirty unkept hair is sexy?

Derek

PostSubject: Re: Revolution   Revolution - Page 9 EmptyFri Nov 22, 2013 11:26 pm

yea.. imo:?: 
Back to top Go down
Iggy

Iggy

PostSubject: Re: Revolution   Revolution - Page 9 EmptyFri Nov 22, 2013 11:51 pm

lol, I am not a fan of greasy hair, but hey,, to each his own. :x 

Derek

PostSubject: Re: Revolution   Revolution - Page 9 EmptyFri Nov 22, 2013 11:54 pm

its more than jus the hair...guys dont care about your hair...
Back to top Go down
Iggy

Iggy

PostSubject: Re: Revolution   Revolution - Page 9 EmptySat Nov 23, 2013 12:02 am

Derek wrote:
its more than jus the hair...guys dont care about your hair...
I will take your word on that. smile  I notice lots of things, when seeing a guy. Being well groomed, is a biggy for me.

That said, Charlie, can take of herself, and that is a very good thing in a woman.

blondie

PostSubject: Re: Revolution   Revolution - Page 9 EmptySat Nov 23, 2013 8:04 am

Charlie looks exactly the same to me
Back to top Go down
gin
Admin
gin

PostSubject: Re: Revolution   Revolution - Page 9 EmptySat Nov 23, 2013 10:52 am

really? i find she looks more "mature" this season. they grew her up fast.

she is beautiful.

and Derk guys DO care about hair.
Back to top Go down
Derek

Derek

PostSubject: Re: Revolution   Revolution - Page 9 EmptySat Nov 23, 2013 11:00 am

Revolution - Page 9 Revolution.+2013+TCA+Tour.+Tracy+Spiridakos.+Charlie+2
Back to top Go down
Derek

Derek

PostSubject: Re: Revolution   Revolution - Page 9 EmptySat Nov 23, 2013 11:01 am

Revolution - Page 9 Revolution_01___charlie_by_th3_gr3at_escap3-d5m9ak2
Back to top Go down
Ez
Ez

PostSubject: Re: Revolution   Revolution - Page 9 EmptySat Nov 23, 2013 12:23 pm

Derek wrote:
yea.. imo:?: 
Mine too Derek!

Ez

PostSubject: Re: Revolution   Revolution - Page 9 EmptyTue Dec 03, 2013 5:31 pm

Iggy

PostSubject: Re: Revolution   Revolution - Page 9 EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 10:58 pm

How the hell did I miss this? Awesome.

blondie

PostSubject: Re: Revolution   Revolution - Page 9 EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 10:05 am

I used to crush on him back in the day - makeup and all

I had a small poster of him lounging poolside in a mankini Embarassed
Back to top Go down
blondie

blondie

PostSubject: Re: Revolution   Revolution - Page 9 EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 8:12 am

Bret was on last night yay Well, Wednesday night, I watched last night.

this show has my renewed interest. Shame its on another break for the Olympics.
Back to top Go down
Iggy

Iggy

PostSubject: Re: Revolution   Revolution - Page 9 EmptySat Feb 01, 2014 10:32 pm

Monroes comment about Brett Micheals and cock roaches, was pretty funny.

His reaction to Charlie and his son, having sex, was priceless. Not sure what I thought it would be, but it wasn't "Are you kidding me??"

I still would like to know why the military was targeting certain people. "Culling as it was called" Not very nice.

Derek

PostSubject: Re: Revolution   Revolution - Page 9 EmptyMon Feb 03, 2014 12:33 am

i liked the episode..i like this seasson more this year and im getting attached and i bet it'll be it's last season now that i like it more....love monroe's character
Back to top Go down
Ez
Ez

PostSubject: Re: Revolution   Revolution - Page 9 EmptyMon Feb 03, 2014 4:17 pm

Yea, this season has been great, Monroe is AWESOME!

Iggy

PostSubject: Re: Revolution   Revolution - Page 9 EmptyMon Feb 03, 2014 11:40 pm

It is better.

But why do you think the Army was purposely killing people?

PostSubject: Re: Revolution   Revolution - Page 9 EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 11:32 am

Probably orders from the top down...the President seems a pretty sadistic jerk....maybe they're extrapolating the current mood, where there's less tolerance than in the past....it could also be what the army guy wanted, was to appear the hero for "saving the town" at the expense of a few...the fact they had the vaccine stockpiled, meant they were intending on riding in like a white knight, to save the day...on the sly...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Revolution   Revolution - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Revolution
Page 9 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next