AFTER LOST
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AFTER LOST

A place to talk about your favorite shows after Lost

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inUnder the Dome - Page 7 TVGuidebbtn
Top posters
desi (22502)
Under the Dome - Page 7 EmptyUnder the Dome - Page 7 EmptyUnder the Dome - Page 7 Empty 
gin (20877)
Under the Dome - Page 7 EmptyUnder the Dome - Page 7 EmptyUnder the Dome - Page 7 Empty 
blondie (18214)
Derek (15292)
ExpletiveDeleted (14879)
iwantmycrayons (13554)
Avalon (9543)
Ez (9256)
Goof (7490)
MrBill60 (6907)

Under the Dome

Go down 
+6
Iggy
ExpletiveDeleted
gin
JJ
blondie
iwantmycrayons
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Iggy

Iggy

Under the Dome - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Under the Dome   Under the Dome - Page 7 EmptySat Aug 31, 2013 10:17 pm

Max needs to die, and now.

Derek

PostSubject: Re: Under the Dome   Under the Dome - Page 7 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 9:19 am

i like the show but i think they could have picked some better actors....except for barbie..i liked him in bates motel...and whats her name from the following...
Back to top Go down
https://afterlost.forumotion.com
JJ

PostSubject: Re: Under the Dome   Under the Dome - Page 7 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 12:07 pm

The girl that plays Angie bothers me. I like pretty much everyone else though. The kid that plays Joe played "Young Sam Winchester" on Supernatural so maybe I just like him because of that. Norrie could use some work too.
Back to top Go down
Ez
Ez

PostSubject: Re: Under the Dome   Under the Dome - Page 7 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 2:21 pm

I like Max, but she is good on other shows I like so that is probably why.

PostSubject: Re: Under the Dome   Under the Dome - Page 7 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 3:05 pm

I don't like her character. I like the actress just fine.
Back to top Go down
Iggy

Iggy

PostSubject: Re: Under the Dome   Under the Dome - Page 7 EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 10:32 pm

I detest Maxine, but I like the actress.

The girl who plays Angie was on The Secret Circle, I liked her on that for the most part. Not fond of this Angie character. I could be prejudiced because of the book.

Big Jim,is the one I love to hate the most. He is like Ben from LOST. lol

PostSubject: Re: Under the Dome   Under the Dome - Page 7 EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 11:57 pm

Linda...c'mon, you're smarter than that!
Back to top Go down
Goof

Goof

PostSubject: Re: Under the Dome   Under the Dome - Page 7 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 10:28 am

Well that was an interesting hissy fit the dome had. I hope Julia will be able to talk to Linda before they find Barbie. The kids are annoying, but that's usually the case in most shows. Maybe because I'm surrounded by whiny little monkeys so I'm fine tuned and sensitive to how annoying kids are. I'm getting old.

So the dome is telling the kids big Jim has to die? I see in the preview he's certainly going to start giving them reasons to want to. I'm guessing they help hide Barbie so Jim tries to crack down on them.

PostSubject: Re: Under the Dome   Under the Dome - Page 7 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 6:57 pm

book Linda would have been apprehensive towards Barbie...but she would of had Rusty to assure her big Jim is an ass. TV show Linda didn't do it right.
Back to top Go down
gin
Admin
gin

PostSubject: Re: Under the Dome   Under the Dome - Page 7 EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 8:40 am

she has been pretty smart ... but they wrote that last scene out of her character (imo).  so a cop just listens to random people when they say SHOOT HIM!  jeeze. she needs help for realz.

I like the angie girl from Secret Circle too Iggy.  Not so much on this show. i cant help but focus on her giant mouth

I like Junior. I think besides Barbie, he's my favourite.
Back to top Go down
JJ

PostSubject: Re: Under the Dome   Under the Dome - Page 7 EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 10:52 am

Barbie and Julia are my favorites. And i rarely "ship" couples on shows but i totally ship them.
Back to top Go down
gin
Admin
gin

PostSubject: Re: Under the Dome   Under the Dome - Page 7 EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 10:53 am

aww you're cute lol2
Back to top Go down
desi
Admin
desi

PostSubject: Re: Under the Dome   Under the Dome - Page 7 EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 11:22 am

gin wrote:
she has been pretty smart ... but they wrote that last scene out of her character (imo).  so a cop just listens to random people when they say SHOOT HIM!  jeeze. she needs help for realz.

I like the angie girl from Secret Circle too Iggy.  Not so much on this show. i cant help but focus on her giant mouth

I like Junior. I think besides Barbie, he's my favourite.
I think he was far enough away she knew she wouldn't hit him regardless, but she didn't want to piss of Big Jim cause she knows he is up to something too and likely can't be trusted...

I am thinking the kids are going to go looking for Big Jim and catch him doing something or talking to someone and than he will prolly threaten them or something... Im thinking at some point he will come at one of them and they will kill him

The wind blew with a new purpose.

The destruction of a fabrication that once held all the answers.

It destroyed them; swallowed them whole.

Passed through the digestive system of a monster named truth.

-Astaria Stone

Back to top Go down
gin
Admin
gin

PostSubject: Re: Under the Dome   Under the Dome - Page 7 EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 12:20 pm

sounds about right.

he plays Hank in Breaking Bad and he's awesome ... so i have a hard time disliking him in this show smilingnerd 

on another note - Maxine is dead! yay  i couldnt understand how the bitch was still living after all the "tough guy" stuff
Back to top Go down
Iggy

Iggy

PostSubject: Re: Under the Dome   Under the Dome - Page 7 EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 10:49 pm

Not a fan of Lindas right now. She listened to much to Big Jim. But to be fair, she has known Big Jim, way longer than she has known Barbie. Even if she knows Big Jim is an asshole, Barbie is a stranger.

Ez

PostSubject: Re: Under the Dome   Under the Dome - Page 7 EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 11:11 pm

She will come around when Julia wakes up and tells them Max shot her.

Iggy

PostSubject: Re: Under the Dome   Under the Dome - Page 7 EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 10:39 pm

That is my hope, as well.

Admin
desi

PostSubject: Re: Under the Dome   Under the Dome - Page 7 EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 4:06 pm

I thought last weeks episode was the season finale, but guess not... Very Happy

Under the Dome - Page 7 1234064_503017156451617_1627020044_n

-Astaria Stone

Back to top Go down
JJ

PostSubject: Re: Under the Dome   Under the Dome - Page 7 EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 4:22 pm

aren't there 2 or 3 more?
Back to top Go down
Ez
Ez

PostSubject: Re: Under the Dome   Under the Dome - Page 7 EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 4:37 pm

I think 2 more.

Admin
desi

PostSubject: Re: Under the Dome   Under the Dome - Page 7 EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 5:06 pm

yay

-Astaria Stone

Back to top Go down
blondie

blondie

PostSubject: Re: Under the Dome   Under the Dome - Page 7 EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 8:33 am

CBS is an asshole :|

Back to top Go down
JJ

PostSubject: Re: Under the Dome   Under the Dome - Page 7 EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 10:07 am

Why? Did tennis screw up your recording? I had set the news to record after, i think it was 25 minutes behind.
Back to top Go down
blondie

blondie

PostSubject: Re: Under the Dome   Under the Dome - Page 7 EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 11:23 am

It didn't start until 10:24 but my DVR shut off at 11 so I missed the end.
Back to top Go down
desi
Admin
desi

PostSubject: Re: Under the Dome   Under the Dome - Page 7 EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 11:40 am

Conclusion: Big Jim Must Die!!

-Astaria Stone

Back to top Go down
gin
Admin
gin

PostSubject: Re: Under the Dome   Under the Dome - Page 7 EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 7:40 pm

ugh. hate this show. no one talks, everyone listens to the dbag. cop is a moron. convenient happenstances. no one uses a recording device... just... come on. this is 2013 people. typical annoying storyline that could have been written by a 6th grader

i cant wait for this one to be done
Back to top Go down
gin
Admin
gin

PostSubject: Re: Under the Dome   Under the Dome - Page 7 EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 7:41 pm

no one is this stupid. its ridiculous. they are all  bumbling idiots being controlled by jim remmy? really? really?

walkaway
Back to top Go down
gin
Admin
gin

PostSubject: Re: Under the Dome   Under the Dome - Page 7 EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 7:49 pm

sheep

i bet they'll all agree to a good ol fashioned hangin just cause jim will tell them there's no time for a trial

walkaway
Back to top Go down
gin
Admin
gin

PostSubject: Re: Under the Dome   Under the Dome - Page 7 EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 7:50 pm

thats okay though. conveniently a butterfly will solve that little problem

walkaway
Back to top Go down
JJ

PostSubject: Re: Under the Dome   Under the Dome - Page 7 EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 8:34 pm

I am mad that they made Linda partially into Randolph's character from the book (the guy that became sheriff after Perkin's died)...She's just listening to big Jim and not using her own head, that is maddening to me because Randolph was a farking idiot in the book. Linda should know that Barbie wouldn't hurt Julia and she certainly should have heard him out a bit more instead of mentioning Julia's husband. Ugh, they ruined her a little.
Back to top Go down
JJ

PostSubject: Re: Under the Dome   Under the Dome - Page 7 EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 8:34 pm

gin wrote:
sheep

i bet they'll all agree to a good ol fashioned hangin just cause jim will tell them there's no time for a trial

walkaway
well, that's what Big Jim wants.
Back to top Go down
Ez
Ez

PostSubject: Re: Under the Dome   Under the Dome - Page 7 EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 9:16 pm

JJ wrote:
I am mad that they made Linda partially into Randolph's character from the book (the guy that became sheriff after Perkin's died)...She's just listening to big Jim and not using her own head, that is maddening to me because Randolph was a farking idiot in the book. Linda should know that Barbie wouldn't hurt Julia and she certainly should have heard him out a bit more instead of mentioning Julia's husband. Ugh, they ruined her a little.  
THIS!!!!^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Admin
gin

PostSubject: Re: Under the Dome   Under the Dome - Page 7 EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 7:35 am

Thats the thing. they started out with Linda's character as someone capable and intelligent and able to perform the job. They just changed her character and made her an idiot.

for shame.
Back to top Go down
iwantmycrayons

iwantmycrayons

PostSubject: Re: Under the Dome   Under the Dome - Page 7 EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 7:37 am

I am 3/4 of the way thru the book, and now 4 episodes behind in watching the show.......I'm wondering if I'll ever catch up

Slow Learner Turner
Back to top Go down
blondie

blondie

PostSubject: Re: Under the Dome   Under the Dome - Page 7 EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 8:38 am

gin wrote:

walkaway
you could just stop watching coffee 
Back to top Go down
iwantmycrayons

iwantmycrayons

PostSubject: Re: Under the Dome   Under the Dome - Page 7 EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 8:44 am

blondie wrote:
gin wrote:

walkaway
you could just stop watching coffee 
yeah just quit already, be a quitter
Back to top Go down
gin
Admin
gin

PostSubject: Re: Under the Dome   Under the Dome - Page 7 EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 9:42 am

you know very well i cant quit now cry 
Back to top Go down
desi
Admin
desi

PostSubject: Re: Under the Dome   Under the Dome - Page 7 EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 10:31 am

Linda will come around and find out the truth... I think she will believe the kids over Jim...

Its just typical shit that's happening... in a time of emergency of course she is going to follow the one councilman left, he is suppose to be trust worthy, but I don't think it will be long till Linda finds the truth..

But I am think she will pretend to stay on Jim's side and try to keep tabs on him... I think she clearly is confused and unsure of the truth is so she is just following the evidence for now and Big Jim has done a good job of making Barbie look like the bad guy...

-Astaria Stone

Back to top Go down
JJ

PostSubject: Re: Under the Dome   Under the Dome - Page 7 EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 11:08 am

Yeah, but book Linda wouldn't be like that. She's acting like book Randolph and that's why I'm irked a little....but i agree, she'll come around
Back to top Go down
desi
Admin
desi

PostSubject: Re: Under the Dome   Under the Dome - Page 7 EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 11:26 am

To me her character is very sheltered and naïve and more than anything.. scared (scarred??) lol

-Astaria Stone

Back to top Go down
Goof

Goof

PostSubject: Re: Under the Dome   Under the Dome - Page 7 EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 11:44 am

Ez wrote:
JJ wrote:
THIS!!!!^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Yep I agree. Linda started out pretty smart, she knows Jim is corrupt yet now she follows him like all the other one dimensional sheep in town. I expected better from her. I can only hope now that she sees the egg and is in the room with Joe, she can listen to him and do better. He can tell her all about how he helped Barbie get Julia to the clinic and actively save her. And maybe mom (Carolyn) can tell her about how he helped them deliver the neighbor lady's baby.
Back to top Go down
Goof

Goof

PostSubject: Re: Under the Dome   Under the Dome - Page 7 EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 12:04 am

So we bought the new Star trek movie on DVD today and we were watching it this evening when I recognize who is playing the navigator sitting next to Sulu. Aisha Hinds aka Norrie's mom.
Under the Dome - Page 7 Tumblr_inline_mn3ql8BgId1qz4rgp

Admin
desi

PostSubject: Re: Under the Dome   Under the Dome - Page 7 EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 12:17 am

yay

-Astaria Stone

Back to top Go down
Iggy

Iggy

PostSubject: Re: Under the Dome   Under the Dome - Page 7 EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 10:22 pm

Cool, I like her.

PostSubject: Re: Under the Dome   Under the Dome - Page 7 EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 10:32 pm

Tomorrow is the season finale!
Back to top Go down
desi
Admin
desi

PostSubject: Re: Under the Dome   Under the Dome - Page 7 EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 12:18 am

yay

-Astaria Stone

Back to top Go down
Iggy

Iggy

PostSubject: Re: Under the Dome   Under the Dome - Page 7 EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 12:37 am

While, I hope we get some answers, from tomorrow nights finale, I fear we will be left with more questions. lol, isn't that how tv shows usually work? Very Happy 

But I am excited to see what happens. smile 

blondie

PostSubject: Re: Under the Dome   Under the Dome - Page 7 EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 8:26 am

good - now that the fall shows are starting to premier, its time for this one to end.

it was fun to watch for the slow summer months though
Back to top Go down
Ez
Ez

PostSubject: Re: Under the Dome   Under the Dome - Page 7 EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 8:29 am

Yea, my DVR is filling up with all the season premieres.

PostSubject: Re: Under the Dome   Under the Dome - Page 7 EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 11:56 pm

Ugh, they butchered linda's character.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Under the Dome   Under the Dome - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Under the Dome
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next