AFTER LOST
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AFTER LOST

A place to talk about your favorite shows after Lost

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inUnder the Dome - Page 9 TVGuidebbtn
Top posters
desi (22502)
Under the Dome - Page 9 EmptyUnder the Dome - Page 9 EmptyUnder the Dome - Page 9 Empty 
gin (20877)
Under the Dome - Page 9 EmptyUnder the Dome - Page 9 EmptyUnder the Dome - Page 9 Empty 
blondie (18214)
Derek (15292)
ExpletiveDeleted (14878)
iwantmycrayons (13554)
Avalon (9543)
Ez (9256)
Goof (7490)
MrBill60 (6907)

Under the Dome

Go down 
+6
Iggy
ExpletiveDeleted
gin
JJ
blondie
iwantmycrayons
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
iwantmycrayons

iwantmycrayons

Under the Dome - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Under the Dome   Under the Dome - Page 9 EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 3:43 pm

blondie wrote:
I hope not.  Your free agent stock is plummeting
I have Koontz/King Associates as my agent, I am sure they will get me signed up at a salary commensurate with my abilities tongue 
Back to top Go down
desi
Admin
desi

PostSubject: Re: Under the Dome   Under the Dome - Page 9 EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 3:47 pm

thanks Blondie, I won't be able to download it here at work but I did find this link that has the book without downloading

http://readanybooks.net/horror/Under_the_Dome/

The wind blew with a new purpose.

The destruction of a fabrication that once held all the answers.

It destroyed them; swallowed them whole.

Passed through the digestive system of a monster named truth.

-Astaria Stone

Back to top Go down
Goof

Goof

PostSubject: Re: Under the Dome   Under the Dome - Page 9 EmptyThu Sep 19, 2013 4:05 pm

coffee Since I'm too lazy to read the book and I've never downloaded books before, can some one PM me how the book ends? I know it's been said that the show will end differently so it won't be a spoiler for me.

iwantmycrayons

PostSubject: Re: Under the Dome   Under the Dome - Page 9 EmptyThu Sep 19, 2013 4:07 pm

Goof wrote:
coffee Since I'm too lazy to read the book and I've never downloaded books before, can some one PM me how the book ends?  I know it's been said that the show will end differently so it won't be a spoiler for me.
i'll Pm you when I'm finished, can you wait another year or so?? tongue 
Back to top Go down
blondie

blondie

PostSubject: Re: Under the Dome   Under the Dome - Page 9 EmptyThu Sep 19, 2013 8:49 pm

I sent a pm, or I think I did. If you don't get it ill try again from my work pc in the morning
Back to top Go down
Ez
Ez

PostSubject: Re: Under the Dome   Under the Dome - Page 9 EmptyThu Sep 19, 2013 8:55 pm

I pm'd you too lol.

Iggy

PostSubject: Re: Under the Dome   Under the Dome - Page 9 EmptyThu Sep 19, 2013 11:47 pm

desi wrote:
They all have put a lot of trust in Big Jim and he claimed to be a witness and that Barbie tried to kill him as well so... also Linda is under the impression that Barbie shot Dorty and burned down the radio station, so that alone is going to make her want to get Barbie... and than with the painting she looked at with Big Jim she now thinks he is important...

I like the finale and will for sure watch next year, but here are some observations I made....

I am interested in what happens to the dome now because it is doing the exact same thing as the mini-dome before it exploded and turned to ash...

I think that there is a chance that Big Jim is not suppose to die and is in fact an important part of all this... I am starting to think that the kids misunderstood what the dome was telling them and maybe they are actually suppose to prevent Big Jim from being killed and the dome was just showing them how he would be killed if they don't stop it... I hate Big Jim but he seems like an important character and I can't imagine him being killed off any time soon...

I really hope that Barbie does not get killed off.. she threw his tags in the water with the egg, I don't know if that was done because Barbie is going to die for sure or she thinks he is or he is going to be like a sacrifice...
Desi, you bring up some interesting points and ideas. I have read the book, and while I am not thrilled or happy with the way things are panning out, I understand it (except for Linda) for the sake of tv ratings.

The Linda in the book, was nothing like the Linda on the show. Sorry to say that, but it is the truth.

blondie

PostSubject: Re: Under the Dome   Under the Dome - Page 9 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2013 8:31 am

Ez wrote:
I pm'd you too lol.
good because I read it pretty long ago at this point so I probably missed some stuff
Back to top Go down
desi
Admin
desi

PostSubject: Re: Under the Dome   Under the Dome - Page 9 EmptyFri Sep 27, 2013 11:04 am

Question: I have to wait so long until Season 2 of Under the Dome! Can you please give me some hint as to what the future holds for Barbie? —Alicia
Ausiello:
A tighter, more compelling narrative? That’s my personal hope, anyway. I’m encouraged by something Dean Norris told us Saturday at BAFTA’s pre-Emmy Team Party. “I’m meeting with producers to start sorting it out, but [Season 2] is going to be good,” he said. “We get to reboot the whole thing… I think there’s going to be some changes. They want to beef it up in a lot of ways.” Bonus Scoop: Norris confirms that “Stephen King is going to write the first episode.”

The wind blew with a new purpose.

The destruction of a fabrication that once held all the answers.

It destroyed them; swallowed them whole.

Passed through the digestive system of a monster named truth.

-Astaria Stone

Back to top Go down
gin
Admin
gin

PostSubject: Re: Under the Dome   Under the Dome - Page 9 EmptyFri Sep 27, 2013 11:45 am

oh great Rolling Eyes 

lol2 

i love the man but a director - he is not
Back to top Go down
iwantmycrayons

iwantmycrayons

PostSubject: Re: Under the Dome   Under the Dome - Page 9 EmptyFri Sep 27, 2013 11:54 am

he's just going to write the first episode, the actual director will be the one who fucks it all up tongue 
Back to top Go down
blondie

blondie

PostSubject: Re: Under the Dome   Under the Dome - Page 9 EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 2:20 pm

June 30th is the summer premier date
Back to top Go down
Iggy

Iggy

PostSubject: Re: Under the Dome   Under the Dome - Page 9 EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 2:58 pm

blondie wrote:
June 30th is the summer premier date
Cool

Derek

PostSubject: Re: Under the Dome   Under the Dome - Page 9 EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 5:33 pm

when does this start back up?
Back to top Go down
https://afterlost.forumotion.com
Derek

Derek

PostSubject: Re: Under the Dome   Under the Dome - Page 9 EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 5:34 pm

nevermind..i just looked up lol
Back to top Go down
Iggy

Iggy

PostSubject: Re: Under the Dome   Under the Dome - Page 9 EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 10:43 pm

lol2 

blondie

PostSubject: Re: Under the Dome   Under the Dome - Page 9 EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 8:58 am

way to stay on top of things Derek!
Back to top Go down
Derek

Derek

PostSubject: Re: Under the Dome   Under the Dome - Page 9 EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 9:03 am

Back to top Go down
Iggy

Iggy

PostSubject: Re: Under the Dome   Under the Dome - Page 9 EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 11:07 pm

lol2 

PostSubject: Re: Under the Dome   Under the Dome - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Under the Dome
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8